Which is better, central or decentralized platforms - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Which is better, central or decentralized platforms

Well for me it's like a decentralized platform. Also through yobit we can do a lots if things. Like we can trade , withdraw the amount and also deposited also.  And most importantly there is a investbox where you can store your amount and earn a profit on the daily basis.

Thank you for explaining the features and benefits or disadvantages of both centralized and decentralized platforms. Both has its plus points and also negative aspects. But since joining Crypto talk , I have taken a liking to the decentralized system.

According to my point of view there are much websites here but the valuable and demanding websites or those who give good earnings to the members so yobit is the best forum for trading and doing investment on it

I don't have a certain answer for that. I also asked this question to myself  several times but i couldn't be %100 sure. I am using binance currently and it's great but since they're the biggest whales they can manipulate the price whic is not ethical. If i use decentralized exchangers like uniswap, i feel very comfortable but if i receive some problem i don't think i can get help.

• +1 1

Alright I think its significant we look a t the points of interest and drawbacks of both , there is a gigantic issue with regards to working in such a stage there could be something working for you with the focal framework, however control is intense . we need decentralized yet its significant that we are capable better it , it requires a great deal of work.

Decentralized platform are good cause you can monitor and regulate your tradings, and it has its privacy but one thing I don't like about it is that you can't trace your transactions.

Thanks dear friend, I think the central platform is the best.  Because Platform T convenes here and manages the authority.  However, they have different surnames.  Everyone's responsibilities have been shared.  Due to which the platform is active and managed in the best way.  That's the decent thing to do, and it should end there.  Fame and demand increase if the best quality post is made acceptable here.

Central and decentralized are the two best platforms.  However, I think decentralized platforms are better than central platforms.  The security system of the decentralized platform is much better.  This platform is safe and reliable. Central platforms are also good but the security system is a bit less than decentralized platforms.  Thanks.

I think decentralized platforms are the best to use. I think bitcoin is a decentralized platform that you can use to get a lot of benefits. I use it myself and I find it safe and easy. Many people use decentralized platforms. I think you can add a lot to our income by using this form. 

A very useful and important topic, as both of them have advantages and disadvantages of centralization and decentralization. For me, I prefer to work in decentralization, as it gives many measures and can be used very much, as the disadvantages of decentralization are much less than the disadvantages of centralization.

Both have some advantages and disadvantages. Advantages of the centralized environments is that if there is something wrong with any issue, it is easy for the platform to intervene and solve the matter using the centralised instruments in their hands. Disadvantage is that they are always suspectible of regulations from the governments. Vice versa is the disadvantage.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I would say that there are some central rules and troubles.  I usually prefer decentralized systems.  That way, you can move more comfortably and express what you want more freely.  Isn't the crypto world already built on a decentralized system? Using the cryptographic meaning of your life You and countless others would prefer to use extra decentralized cash where no one has control over it.

I incline toward decentralized stage, I have never attempted concentrated stage, however I acknowledge decentralization since it is more famous and safer.

I think centralized trading platforms are better, as beginners we can trade easily and quickly. Using a decentralized trading platform is very difficult for beginners. Centralized exchange in my opinion is more profitable because we can trade any time and will not miss any bullish moment.

On 1/21/2020 at 6:17 PM, pkrs said:

Decentralised are not supported by any company and use blockchain technology. Centralized exchanges is the exchanges holded by private companies and provide wallets to store our Cryptocurrencies.

Yes of course I am agree with we should prefer centralized exchange than the decentralized exchange because there is no security of the money in the decentralized exchange.

• Useful or interesting 2

Centralization of authority guarantees that the power to devise and make decisions is solely the duty of pinnacle management. Decentralization refers alternatively to the dissemination of powers to middle and occasional degree management by means of pinnacle control.

• +1 1

in one side your funds are in the hands of someone else and it can be stolen and they can decide if they want to keep them and in other side you need to pay a heavy fee at each transaction.

I will hear and have a lot of trust on this forum and I will join this forum and working hard on this forum but i know that this forum is  ery real and good for earning. I am new on this forum and making our posts useful support the newbie.

As from the privacy point of view you must choose for the decentralized platforms without even thinking as no one has access to data there other than the private keys holder. But there is also a lot of difficulties to track the good & bad actors in decentralized ecosystem.

If you can work well here you will know something good because those who can work well in this forum will have to discuss a lot of good things here then they will know a lot of good things here hopefully there will be a time when they will work in this forum  Only when they have some good experience to do will they know something good about it. I hope you know something good here at this time. If you work hard here, you will know something good.

I think both platfroms have their own advantage. Binance and uniswap, i know it's not a equal example but what i am tryna say is we can trust and invest  binance because there's not untrustable coins in there but on uniswap we can see tons of useless scam coins whic is it could be terrible if we invest money.

• +3 1

On 1/21/2020 at 3:42 PM, Nezar said:

Choosing between them is not difficult, but it must be recognized that there are advantages and disadvantages to each of them within the crypto markets. In decentralized trading platforms, for example, the individual has greater capabilities and options to control the operations he performs within the crypto markets, as well as not informing any person or institution of the size of his trading for any reason. What distinguishes transactions in decentralized platforms is that they operate on the principle of peer-to-peer (B2P) and rely on algorithms and smart contracts to ensure the rights of both parties to complete the process of trading digital currencies.

But what defects decentralization platforms is the difficulty of use due to some simple technical requirements and the need for the trader to fully protect his private portfolio. It is completely the opposite in the central trading platforms as the platforms have all the data for any account they have and have access to your accounts, but one of its most important features is the provision of many features in trading such as (stop loss) and ease of use for the trader, but what is wrong with it is the high trading fees in Some platforms, and they are at risk because they are the target of penetration and espionage.

So what is your preferred platform?

@Nezaryeah my friend you are 100% right first of all welcome here online late for him my friend and thanks for sharing this piece of information with us I mean with crypto talk family. And I got some knowledge and experience from your post man I was learn it all, I will try to apply these advises and working method on my posting methods because I think it is not risky it will be advantage able for me. 💕💞

Decentralized tech isn't evolved enough to be suitable for global adoption .that it is bad that is also goid but little bit decentralized better in security . because its light carry you just need a phones and just a one tap away .