Using smartphones to store bitcoin and adopt the idea of ​​bitcoin globally - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DavCrypto

Using smartphones to store bitcoin and adopt the idea of ​​bitcoin globally

On 1/21/2020 at 11:47 AM, DavCrypto said:

Do you think using smartphones to store bitcoin will help in adopting bitcoin globally?

This is great development to the crypto industry that will also help in the adoption of the use of crypto currency especially bitcoin globally as people will find it easy to get started with wallets fully loaded in their smart phones.

• +2 1

Yes usage of crypto wallets in smartphone by default is going to help a lot and suspicious people might try to gain knowledge about it and enter the cryptoworld through their smartphones

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Definitely In near future we will see such smartphones which have their own crypto or digital wallets which will more secure then online wallets. So all crypto lovers are waiting such smartphones in Industry. 

• +3 1

yes it will be made cryptocurrencies much more accessible for small and daily users that want to be part of crypto world. but it is also little bit risky for users because when we using a phone for storing our assets that can be cause loses for us when a hardware problem occur. if we think to store our assets that type of hardwares (not just phone also for pc) we need to store our private keys and 12 word passphre for security and backup.

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

This is certain because the spread of smartphones around the world by giant companies such as Samsung will contribute to the spread of Bitcoin and thus store it and trade in Bitcoin through smartphones, on the other hand, this increases the popularity of Bitcoin among people even those who do not have knowledge of the cryptocurrency in general.

I didn't know that Samsung s10 and its succeeding models do have a integrated cryptocurrency wallet. I do hope that this will become a new norm for the future generation of mobile phones. There are a lots of new crypto users as days pass, so maybe future mobile phones will all have integrated wallets.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Day after day, various news related to cryptocurrency are coming.  These are some of the good news we are earning about cryptocurrency and are very happy for the future of crypto.  In fact, cryptocurrency is spread across all faculties in technology, health, education, economics and many other fields.  These are just some of the goal setting shareware that you can use.  I think this is a blessing for me.

I Consider buying HTC or Samsung with inbuit blockchain wallet, i heard you can even pay with samsung pay in EU.

On 1/21/2020 at 11:47 AM, DavCrypto said:

Do you think using smartphones to store bitcoin will help in adopting bitcoin globally?

This is a very good question. They are now for more than one year in sales and promoted but have they helped with adoption? I don't think so. Perhaps the owners of the Samsung phones have not even looked at the wallet option. I'm expecting to learn about this with some stats given by samsung.

On 1/21/2020 at 5:47 AM, DavCrypto said:

With the ongoing development in the crypto industry, technology giants have begun making plans to integrate the digital wallets that store bitcoins in smartphones, as HTC announced late last year the release of a smartphone called "Exodus 1" that works with blockchain technology and contains Digital wallet, and the company explained that the phone will be purchased in digital currencies only.

Samsung also announced the incorporation of digital wallets into “Samsung Galaxy S10 and 10+” phones to enable crypto users to access their savings and investment.

Technology continues to grow by leaps and bounds.

The research and development of new cell phone equipment worldwide take into account trends with the use and management of cryptocurrencies.

Today we have thousands of applications for wallets, exchanges, games, videos, post etc that are linked to cryptocurrencies.

The day will come when we all do operations from our cell phone.

I dont get it, whats its the problem with store btc in smartphones, coud be wherever you want, the important thing it is the seed, you need to write it in a safe and secrete place. Maybe tell somebody of your family member just in case..

I think so, they are using wallets in smart phones, it's a way to keep your coins and also they are implementing security like google authenticator to avoid that your coins are stolen and also they have implemented the two security steps and this way you can have your Cryptomonedas more secure and within reach in your virtual wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

In my opinion, I think so, the use of wallets on smartphones is a lot, it is a way to keep your coins safely, and with enough security to access it and that theft or something similar does not occur.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Yes, I agree with this. It is very useful to have a Bitcoin and cryptocurrency wallet in smartphones You will have no problems traveling when buying from the market without acquiring a lot of fiat currency

On 1/21/2020 at 4:47 AM, DavCrypto said:

With the ongoing development in the crypto industry, technology giants have begun making plans to integrate the digital wallets that store bitcoins in smartphones, as HTC announced late last year the release of a smartphone called "Exodus 1" that works with blockchain technology and contains Digital wallet, and the company explained that the phone will be purchased in digital currencies only.

Samsung also announced the incorporation of digital wallets into “Samsung Galaxy S10 and 10+” phones to enable crypto users to access their savings and investment.

I think this is excellent news and I agree that Smartphones contribute to the adoption of cryptocurrencies in the world.
I want to emphasize that using smartphones that have fingerprint or iris recognition technology, provide security and strength to wallets that can be integrated into their operating system.
I am totally in favor of the use of technological advances in the adoption, security and protection of cryptocurrencies. 

❤️ 😎 📱 📒

I do not recommend doing that from the phone, it is very risky, because there are many people who can steal your personal information and steal your capital in the process, better buy from a computer that has an antivirus that has your personal data safe, and save you the trouble of not knowing if you can be stolen.

In addition to being safe the wallets in mobile phones, this idea helps people to invest in Cryptocurrencies so that they increase their trade, that is important for any currency and also so that the price of these does not fall.

• +5 2

I thought yes, adding a digital wallet to a smartphone to store bitcoin was a good way to introduce cryptocurrency and adopt it. This will make it easier for people to store their bitcoins on smartphones, crypto traders will buy this smartphone to make it easier for them to trade and those who don't know about cryptocurrencies will know about digital wallets.

• +2 1

A Russian court says that stealing bitcoin is not a crime, well all this responds to the decision of many nations to have the cryptocurrency system as something illegal, remember that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general are a means of payment and the means of paying the creates the nation state and that is why its currencies are legal tender and bitcoin is not. It is a joint action of the Nation State institutions to reject the cryptographic system.

technology will contribute to the adoption of Bitcoin globally and increase the number of users of cryptocurrencies in the world, but using smartphones are very vulnerable for hacks

• +1 1

In my opinion, blockchain-based smartphone wallets and digital wallets will increase global adoption, because these wallets are in line with the current development of the financial system which requires more digital transactions and people in the future will no longer use fiat paper as transactions. This is the right step by HTC and SAMSUNG to keep up with the new technology and financial system, I think this phone will sell well in the market.

• +1 1

Certainly, the giant companies integrating cryptocurrencies with their smartphones will have a significant positive impact on the global adoption of cryptocurrencies, because these companies HTC and Samsung are very popular in the world and integrating cryptocurrencies with their phones will lead people around the world to acquaint themselves with cryptocurrencies and thus facilitate people's acceptance. For these currencies so that their use became very easy.

I think there will be large adoption of bitcoin if phones that can store cryptocurrency are created. People also need to be careful about their privacy because scammers can stole people coin.