Is invest box profitable? - Page 54 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Is invest box profitable?

Yes it is profitable but you need to invest in a well known crypto cuurency and not follow the high percentage that unknown coins give because they drop faster than you think.

In fact, I have never used it and I am not interested because there is a real daily intruder, even if it is not high, but it is real ... I have no problem investing to make money, but at the present time I am a new beginner and I am content with this site

Investing in the field of digital currencies is easy and very profitable and has a wonderful future. You do not need a large capital to start investing. All you have to do is be careful and monitor the prices of digital currencies.

• +1 1

Is the investment fund profitable ?
My friend I am a beginner but this question comes into everyone's mind whether it is possible to put a small amount in the investment, or can we make a lot of money, many answers are in our minds, but unfortunately I read more comment on this question and I did not find a convincing answer, I hope those who have experience or Good luck to everyone

• +2 1

Hi dear friend, Yobit is best site for exchanging. Surely it is profitable. But investing box is also very profitable I listened from my friend. But I am using Yobit so I will suggest you to try it.

I've never tried an investment box before, so I'm not sure if it's healthy. It's healthy in my opinion because the regular benefit isn't too large or unnecessary. As a result, if you want to make a decent profit from an investment box, you'll need a lot of money.

Investing in Youbet, you can earn more profits in a very short period of time and without any effort, and if it is not a big profit, but you earn more profits in a short period and in favorable conditions for you while you are working from your home.

• +1 1

I tried to invest in wow coins but my problem is the minimim amount to invest is very big maybe if they will low it at a 100wow i can invest on it.by the way i also have invest on yoda my free coins and i also have 2%daily and yes for now it is not profitable

Investbox is one of the best thing in yobit exchange they are alot of plans start from daily ,weekly and monthly, but you should choose the coin carefully and start with small amount.

• +1 1

Of course in invest box is very profitable. The profit is depend upon your experience in trading. If you have good experience in trading and investing then you will get good profit. So I want to suggest all-new trader to get good knowledge about trading first and then invest their money in good ways and after investing they should wait for the result. 

They should choose the good and profitable currencies for investing purpose. They should buy the currencies at low cost and wait for their price increasing and then sell them.

I have never heard of this before as I am still new to the forum and have little information about cryptocurrencies But I would like to enter with something like this if I could make a good profit from it 

• +4 1

I don't use Investbox, but I learned how to make money by using that part of the exchange. You can allocate your coins to buy the coins mentioned in the investbox; however, not all of coins are lucrative and some need you to do such acts till you can receive your steady income. There's many coins on the charts that do not include any activity to generate interest.

The best way to earn money through investment is if you invest in the right place, you can earn more profits in a short period of time and I recommend it. Yobit investment fund is reliable, they give us good profits and you can cancel the investment process at any time you want and you will take your capital along with your profits.

Hello friend, of course, investing currencies is very good. For me, I invest my talk coins, which is a daily investment that gives you 1% profits. As for Bitcoin, you need a larger balance of up to two pieces of it, and I do not think it is easy to get two pieces of it and in any case, the platform explains in detail each currency  And the quantity that you need to own

• +2 1

I think it is okay to use it without relying on it
Never suggest your own and then start your business
Although it would be nice to have a launch pad

My experience with investing in the Yobit platform is that I invested the talk currency that I got from the forum at a rate of 1 ℅ day,

as for Bitcoin, you cannot invest it for a small amount

Edited by Moudr
  • +2 1

Have any of you used Yobit's invest box, and if so, can you tell me about your experiences?
Is it profitable to spend a certain amount of money in the Yobit investment box?
I'd like to invest and develop my bitcoin portfolio, but I'm afraid of losing it.

Yes, the investment fund is very profitable ... But you must have good knowledge of investment matters and have enough experience .. It is good to choose the yobit investment platform, as it is reliable and safe as well.

• +3 1

Yes, it is profitable to use Investbox. However, in any coin, do not enter at the high end. Perhaps the benefit you make from investbox is contingent on the future value of the tokens or coins you earn.

The amount of profit you can earn from Investbox program depends on your coin and the amount you invest. I think one percent daily interest rate for bitcoin is quite good because it lets you earn 30% per month as a passive income.If you invest $100 one month later you have $130!  This is the amount of profit most beginners can't earn with trading! So, it is reasonably profitable for bitcoin.....

Yes, my friend, it is profitable, but it is not so simple. We must develop ourselves, our knowledge and our expertise, and benefit from the experiences of others before making any investment or trading, because this process requires continuous analysis and follow-up to find the right time and the right currency so that we can achieve profits .

• +2 1

I have not used it before, but I think that in order to enter the world of investment, you must collect an acceptable amount of money so that the value of the profit is satisfactory to you, but you must have enough experience in order not to lose what you spent days collecting, and it is better to consult members . The adults in this forum will support you until you reach your goal.💮

• +3 1

The profits you can earn usually depends upon the crypto coin you are investing i the investbox. If the market of the respective coin faces dump then you too will face loss. And if the market of the coin sees profit margin then surely you will also get good reasonable profit to your wallet.

Yes dear, of course, the investment fund in our famous platform, the yobit platform, is a very wonderful fund to work inside in investing its money and investing in a specific aid by buying a specific currency for you to study it well and put it in my investment fund, the famous platform, and the most important of these features in it is that we take a fixed percentage On profits for a fixed period of time, on fixed terms for a period of time, and the profit is dear to my mother, and I personally have tried it in general, thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1