Is invest box profitable? - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Is invest box profitable?

The investbox is profitable. But if we talk about how big and how much we need to invest then it will depend on the plan that we are going to enter. Though it’s profitable, the profit we are talking is not skyhigh and also there are some risks also that you need to be wary and that is when the market goes down and you failed to sell your coin because it was locked on the investbox.

• +3 1

Yes my friend, I also know about the great feature of YoBit site that is Investbox. Investbox is really a very useful feature where you can earn good profit from your Investment. It gives you some profit in percent of interest rate at different times period. For example, If you Invest your talktokens in Investbox, It will give you 1% daily of your Investment as a profit.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

As a beginner in this forum and from my previous experienc, iI think trading in Yobit is better than investing in Investbox. You only have to enter capital into the site if it is Bitcoin or a dollar or any other currency if it is a dollar to be exchanged for bitcoin currency so that you can work on other available currencies.

Nice observation ,I experience it once but I have not use it before because iam not having interest in it the best thing is to use youbit account or site because youbit is a best site for exchange and earn there.

• Hello my friend, the yobit platform has a good reputation and it is also easy to deal with and there is also binance and kocoin
    And every hundred million satoshi equals 1btc through this, the platform, we get the investment and profits

I would say that the amount you can earn from the Investbox program depends on your currency and the amount you invest.  I think the one percent daily interest rate for Bitcoin is quite good because it allows you to earn 30% as passive income per month.  If you invest 100, you will have 130 130 a month later!  This is what most startups can't earn through trading!  So, it is reasonably profitable for Bitcoin. I have not used it, but I think it is better to start trading with yourself but after learning the basics.  Thanks.

Hello my friend, in my opinion, the investment fund is better than trading because there is no risk in it, so you will keep your money and rest your head and sleep peacefully

To invest is to allocate money in the expectation of some benefit in the future. In finance, the ... Investment differs from arbitrage, in which profit is generated without investing capital or bearing risk. ... Articles using small message boxes · Commons category link is on Wikidata · Articles with Curlie links · Wikipedia articles with ...

I have never use the invest box before, but from the name invest box i think is talking about investing in a particular box which will serve as a means of protecting the investment made with a personal reward attach to it.

My friend, I personally invest in this platform, but in order to invest in the right way, you must first learn the field and monitor the trading market
As the more knowledge you gain from the field, you will not make mistakes
I recommend investing in new currencies offered and leaving them until their value increases
And I advise you to try the option to invest with a virtual amount so that you have experience
If my advice is good and correct, please support me with a heart
Thanks

The investment box is works great i have my yoda ,Qubix and other coins in investment box.You can check BTC investment plan their and can invest between minimum to maximum .. But before investing in any kinds of platforms, you should understand about that platform more precisely. That's how you will have enough knowledge before taking this action.

No, I did not use Invest Inbox here I am Newbies and I am getting information here I will use university inbox after getting information here Right now I am completing my shop poster crossing the Rule of Rule regulation of the forum

Yobit Investbox is profitable and there is no risk involved.  You can invest in other cryptocurrencies starting from BTC in Yobit Investbox.  You can work by investing in it, it will bring more profit and here you can get profit at daily, weekly, monthly rate.

Yes, you do not need to worry and fear investing your money in Yobit because you will get profits in a short time and it is more reliable and credible than others and it is really a great platform for investment. I wish you good luck and success.

thank you, I'm new here so I don't have any knowledge on how you will be profitable, But it depends on the capital you invest make you have you have enough benefitso invest much and get more profit, investment boxis profitable,I want to invest and get more bitcoins.

• +1 1

I am also thinking to invest in yobit exchange in investbox because many are saying that it is profitable and many are worried about this to invest.This is a profitable way to earn from yobit. But there are some dead coins listed on investbox. I recommend you to ignore these coins. 

Hi. For example the box offers 1% percent daily in TALKS. Let's calculate. If you invest 100 TALKS every day it will bring you (100 * 30 = 3 000) 30 TALKS daily in the end of the month. Not so bad.  And this is without taking into account the accumulated interest.

Anyway where is BTC you mentioned in the post? I can't find it in InvestBox. Or is it old information?

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Yes mate, Invest box in yobit wallet is really profitable. Yobit wallet is really good site for investing and exchanges and also you can make a good profit there. I have invested talk tokens in invest box daily 1% is been added to that.

6 minutes ago, Hayduk said:

I heard its good to invest there,but im still hesitant coz i am just new in the platform and im still checking if its really good,and i am thinking why do i need to invest if i can play it on a trading platform which i can possibly earn everyday that's it.

Investbox is good and I am also using it for a long time. You can get a good amount of profit % on your coins. like Dlrs return 10% on daily basis.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Invest box is meant for investment when save after a while you get profits, with this one has to be careful, and if you want to get more profits you need to save as much as possible in the invest box, you are always welcome mates have a nice day.

It is very profitable. I have all my tokens in it. You recieve 1% profit regularly for the invested talks. Now you can imagine that the more tokens you invest, more profit you recieve.

IB is very useful if you know how to use it. For example your profit is very much dependent on the future of the coin you invested. If you see the price of coins are falling then you should temporarily close your plan. And again invest in that plan after the price drops.

• +1 1

If you have a widespread extent of various cryptocurrencies, it is a brilliant notion to attempt investing in Yobit's Investbox and decide the day by using day, weekly or month-to-month profits you want.

Yes I think they yobit exchange is a reliable platform and I have invested my talk coins  in invest box rather than just holding on to them for no reason.  I think we should invest the talkcoins we received from crypto talk in the inverse box because we get ass off no one percentage return at a daily basis from investments ,so I think it is profitable more profitable then just holding onto them.