If you want Become Good crypto trader then you must create these Qualities... - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

If you want Become Good crypto trader then you must create these Qualities...

The most important characteristic for me is patience and not rushing to make decisions, because regret will not help you in the end, and you will lose many good opportunities if you are not patient.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

There is a point that we should talk about, my friend, which is emotion and stay away from it while trading in order to avoid the loss that may occur and you should use reason instead of it and thank you for this information

Yes friend you are absolutely right i do agree with you because these things or qualities which you have mention in your post is very important if we want to earn here and if we want to learn from this forum without patience and hard work we cannot work here and cannot earn good here. Because we know that everything takes time.

That's not wrong but in general we can just say knowledge and experience because they include all the other things you mentioned , when we have the knowledge about the field and use this knowledge to learn and gain experience we start our journey to become a successful trader , experience includes being able to tell when it's a good time to buy or sell and to take decision in a short time

Well and one of the useful post in this forum shared by the people. You have chosen a good content to share about the points needs to be successful in Crypto world. These all points should be known by the beginners to get the touch with crypto world.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

This is my friend, I agree with your publication, congratulations is very useful, I want to say that patience is very important, it is good that you placed it as the first quality, because patience is bitter but its fruit is sweet, if we are patient and we work hard in this forum, we will be able to achieve the goals that we have set ourselves.

Hello friend... Thank you for this useful information and I will also add to your words: credibility and cooperation with knowledge when we deal as a team everything will be possible.. Thanks to everyone for this wonderful forum

Yes of course I agree with you and thank to share those points here to let see for others members some step to do to be good traders, but there is other point very important is the emotion, we need to know how we control our emotion face to the Bitcoin price... 

• +1 1

In order to become a good trader in the beginning you must learn patience and self-confidence and then gather sufficient information about currency market fluctuations and then choose the appropriate currencies at the right time.

You're definitely right. These are necessary qualities that if you have then you are not far from being a very successful crypto trader because having all this will enable handle all your crypto very well

I agree with you in order to be able to become successful traders.

We must adhere to these qualities and move away from fear and greed, but it is not that easy and needs a lot of training so that we can control our emotions.

This data is truly incredible for being a decent crypto broker, Traders who have these characteristics will have a great deal of accomplishment in working together. There will be a next to no danger at work. That is the reason it is useful for us all to follow these characteristics to turn out to be acceptable finance managers..

In fact, I possess some of these qualities, as I am modest and balanced, but I lack knowledge. I hope to obtain it from this forum, in addition to being indecisive in my decisions.
I hope to combine these qualities as possible to become a good trader.

• +3 1

This is true. There are qualities that a successful trader in cryptocurrency trading should be characterized by balance, knowledge, experience, and how to analyze data are all basic things.

I also believe that this are some basic qualities that everyone should have to become a good trader. So dear friend whoever seeing this post try to develop this qualities. I will do my best to develop this qualities in me to make good crypto transactions. 

• +1 1

Having a road map is a mainstay nowadays, but it is not enough to present a set of ideas. An appropriate and detailed road map must be developed, showing an updated path of progress for each stage.

• +3 1

Yes, my dear, I agree with these qualities that you have mentioned, we must have these qualities so that we can be good at this wonderful work, from which we gain experience and earn good profits, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. 

I think becoming a successful cryptocurrency trader require so much qualities and tips which some of them were listed above, so thank you for sharing this important and useful information with which I hope the members will take advantage of and become successful in the cryptocurrency world.

Yes of course I agree with you and thank to share those points here to let see for others members some step to do to be good traders, but there is other point very important is the emotion, we need to know how we control our emotion face to the Bitcoin price..

Absolutely right friend that these qualities are of much importance. Every person need to have these qualities if he or she wants to become a successful person in his or in her life.. These are the basic things which everyone needs to have fulfilled them so that he can grow up. In my opinion if anyone wnats to become a good trader in his life of crypto currency then the most important thing in my point of view is patience.. If he has this quality then there are high chances because success is not a short term process. It take s years to come.. So keep patient and work hard then success will be in your hands. Thanks. 

Thank you, my friend, these matters are important in the field of investing in cryptocurrencies. We should not be emotional, as well as making sound decisions when buying and selling. Being humble is important and sharing knowledge with other members.

• +2 1

On 1/20/2020 at 10:58 PM, pakjobhelp said:

I seen rare Good Crypto Trader in the crypto market. I met these trader then i ask....How i become a good crypto trader in the crypto market, then he told me some qualities of Good Crypto Trader and told me if you adopt these qualities then you become a good crypto trader. I share with you these qualities you must be adopt these qualities.

1:- Patient

2:-Humble

3:-Decisive

4:- Balanced

5:- Passionate

6:-Knowledge

7:- Watch out 

If you adopt these 7 Qualities then you become a good crypto trader.

Best Of Luck

754.jpeg

Yes mate you are right.  Look trading is not easy thing. You have to take risks for it. You need to have good knowledge about it. You need to know the market situation. You have to patient,humble,balanced. Take advice from experts. 

Thank you so much to share this useful information with us my dear friend I want to tell you that for the big and successful traders you should too mustard be patience because patience is very necessary on this forum

In order to become a trader in the field of cryptocurrencies, you must first have excellent information about digital currencies and their method of trading in addition to the qualities I mentioned. This is how a member can be a successful trader and make profits.

These qualities are important to the end of a trader's father, that the difficulties and tension that afflict the trader is very difficult and will lead to him losing money and withdrawing from work, so it is important to work hard and in a proper way, It is important to have these qualities in addition to experience and information.