Any advice or sugestion how to make power sell for mining ? - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Any advice or sugestion how to make power sell for mining ?

I want to make a solar cell myself, yes for the needs of mine in my own home. Here I want to ask is there a suggestion or the best way to build a solar cell that is efficient and inexpensive in its manufacturing category?

On 1/20/2020 at 8:44 AM, hmind said:

I want to make a solar cell myself, yes for the needs of mine in my own home. Here I want to ask is there a suggestion or the best way to build a solar cell that is efficient and inexpensive in its manufacturing category?

In fact, I think that this project is possible in theory, but difficult to implement in practice. You need a lot of equipment to create a solar cell capable of operating a mining device. As you know, the mining machine needs high capacity, so you need many solar cells, as well as you need a high-amp battery to store electricity and an inverter device to convert the constant voltage into a voltage of 110V, 220V.

cryptomining is a process in which transactions for various forms of cryptocurrency are verified and added to the blockchain digital ledger....

On 1/20/2020 at 6:44 AM, hmind said:

@hmind if you do not know about solar, do not bother to use it to mine, they are expensive, miners consumes electricity more than one can expect. And also, if your country has hot weather, you will need to by cooling machines that consume electricity too. You need to put this into consideration before you want to mine. 

Edited by BitcryptoHan

You can take advantage of the solar cells for cellphone coverage towers as this type of solar cell is easy to install and medium-priced and you can transfer it more easily from one place to another, but selling solar energy is very difficult because you need to convince a lot of people to encrypt at first

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Solar energy good for mining but solar cell prices high to install, but you buy used cell are buy low prices panels, but use high amp batteries and use high energy produce inverters, because mining need high energy so first every think calculated then installe solar energy.

This is a good idea to reduce the energy consumed by mining, but I do not know what the cost of installing solar panels may be a little expensive, but certainly it will be less expensive than using electricity for mining.