Yobit Exchange is so good - Page 56 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Yobit Exchange is so good

You are absolutely right my dear friend, it is true that everyone gets the same feelings as you have after using YoBit site. Because YoBit is the best and secure place for investing our money. We can trade in Cryptocurrencies, exchange of Cryptocurrencies, and also can hold our currency for long time. It also have low fee of trading and withdraw. It has many other features such as investbox, vMining, Robo Trade, and Dice Games through them we can earn a good profit.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yobit is a Russian trading market, as is this website, which is why you should connect your all cryptotalk accounts to yobit. Yobit is a nice market with some low fees in some coins, so dealing with it is a good decision from us.

CryptoTalk has put itself in the Yobit wallet with its own currency, which is the same, and it gives the CryptoTalk platform Bitcoin and Tolk through the platform work and collected them in the Yobit wallet. I hope that I will inform everyone with my information and that my information will be useful.

No doubt yobit is the fast exchange, and its a legit website and it also take the low withdrawl fee and easy to use and it also give us chances to earn lot of money. Thanks

I'm new here, but I believe yobit exchange is beneficial to those who use it, as I've read in other articles or posts in this forum that people who use it will be satisfied and contented members in terms of earning. I hope to learn more about this website one day

yobitExchange is very good, as I think it is one of the best exchange sites preferred by many for the ease and speed of payment and exchanges on this site. It is a good feature and an excellent option for exchanging cryptocurrencies. You can also invest in an investment fund and trade a lot of currencies. Good luck.

Yes, it is one of the best platforms ever, because it provides very wonderful services, which will make us understand many things, but it needs some time.

I agree with you that if Yobit has helped many people with cryptotalk campaigns, then people who join cryptotalk will have got so many benefits and advantages that they can meet their living expenses. With the Yobit cryptotalk exchange campaign, it is increasingly known to the world community, especially crypto lovers. In my opinion, there is no need to use federal links because Yobit is already well-known by the world community.

• +5 1

Yobit exchange is one of the most important exchange sites that I prefer because there are exchanges and payments in a large and rapid way for everyone and it has gained great popularity all over the world as it provides easy and simple ways to exchange encrypted currencies and is easy to understand by all

• +3 1

I am sorry, my friend, I do not have enough information about this, but I can mention my simple information regarding trading on the Yobit platform. I will be trading ethereum and it is very suitable for this trading, but I did not expand on other things.

I also use yobit exchange . I believe that yobit exchange is trashed wallet and it is very good exchange for everyone . We can buy and sell coins from yobit account . So yobit is best wallet for you . 

Yobit is good because its gives good services and its releases so many airdrops and their coins are valuable but some problem also when we compare with other exchange yobit fees high, and they add so many shitcoins this coins no value, if we ignore this thinks yobit is really good exchange, because its legit and unique exchange.

In my opinion I think you beat exchange is not only the good it's the best cryptocurrency exchange there because in your bit Crypto currency exchanger you can exchange your cryptocurrency to any other cryptocurrency very easily and the exchanging fees are also very low hair so I think it is the best cryptocurrency wallet + exchanger.

yobit exchange so good you can do trade here and other things also you can also earn free coins just by making their links to the your social media accounts and you can also become an affiliate.

I feel the same way And I can say that Yobit is so great , It is not only a regular exchange it is a community working together that It takes care of its users offering the opportunity to trade our assets , earn some money and It has a great design and friendly use..! 

Everyone loves the Yobit platform because it gives users generously, and even beginners can get money by exchanging cryptocurrencies or investing in Investbox in the Yobit platform.

Yobit launched a Crypto Talk campaign so that there is a place where beginners can learn for free and also they can earn from making posts only.  We have to thank Yobit and hope that she will continue to give.

The Yobit platform deserves to be the most popular because it is the best because you can earn on the Yobit platform without the risk of loss, and you can also earn free from AirDrops that yobit make or create useful posts in Cryptotalk.

yes dear you are absolutely right yobit is the best exchanging platform where we can received our money i the form of talk token and satoshi and for me it is very trustful wallet where i keep my money safe and i do not worried about about losing our money besides this there are many features through which we can get benefits the most important is the invest box 

welcome my friend
The yopit platform for depositing money is the most secure platform in my opinion and do not let us lose the money that we have collected by working in the crypto forum
On the contrary, our profits increase and we are rest assured of our money's credibility

Dear I don't know enough about this but I heard that yobit is really good exchange and people can trustly can change their coins from there and can get your descier money into your wallet.

it depends, and by this I mean when you look at what may happen to you in this forum like when you have a certain trade, then its fee is really good , but there is something that usually happens in yobit , sometimes your orders may take a while and I may get the point to what is happening this would be the best time for me to really have effects to what is good in the market.

Well, my friend, the choice is indeed that it is the best platform for trading or investing, as it provides us with abundant earnings through a small or large amount as it fits with all levels here, beginners, members and senior members

• +1 1

Yobit is a great site they have topped the exchanges. I think Yobit has come a long way and they will last a long time. Thank you Yobit for all your services.  

Hello my friend
Yes it is a very popular platform and it provides us an easy way to trade in my opinion it is not only good but it is great

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Биткоин-майнеры в беде: только 6 асиков приносят прибыль Падение курса биткоина больно ударило по майнерам. Из-за негативной динамики BTC существенно сократился список асиков, которые все еще могут приносить прибыль своим владельцам Условия вынуждают майнеров продавать накопленные биткоины. Активность продавцов усиливает давление на и без того ослабший BTC. Тяжелые времена для майнеров На фоне падения биткоина ниже $56 000 только 6 майнинговых машин (асиков) приносят прибыль своим владельцам: Antminer S21 Hyd, Antminer S21, AvalonMiner A1466I, Antminer S19 XP Hyd, Antminer S19 XP, WhatsMiner M56S++. Владельцы других установок, по данным f2pool, в текущих условиях терпят убытки. Расчеты произведены исходя из стоимости электроэнергии $0,08/кВтч. В таких условиях, как отметил китайский криптожурналист Колин Ву, асики, которые выдают менее 23 Вт/Т, работают в убыток. Почему падает биткоин Биткоин ускорил падение в ожидании выплат кредиторам рухнувшей в 2014 году криптобиржи Mt. Gox, которые должны стартовать в июле 2024 года. Участники рынка боятся распродажи со стороны пострадавших, которым попечители торговой платформы намерены перевести свыше 140 тыс. BTC. Перемещение биткоинов с холодного кошелька Mt. Gox 5 июля ускорило падение курса криптовалюты. Также на биткоин давит отток из спотовых ETF и капитуляция майнеров, которые вынуждены продавать накопленное, чтобы платить по счетам.
    • Глобальная сеть биткоин-банкоматов сократилась на 334 машины менее чем за 40 дней, при этом наиболее значительное сокращение зафиксировано в США и Европе.   Одновременно со снижением цены биткоина глобальная сеть активных биткоин-банкоматов сократилась на 334 машины менее чем за 40 дней. В июне 107 биткоин-банкоматов вышли из строя, положив конец 10-месячной траектории ежемесячного увеличения чистой установки. Сокращение ускорилось в июле. В течение пяти дней, по состоянию на 5 июля, из глобальной сети было удалено 227 криптобанкоматов. На диаграмме показано чистое изменение количества криптовалютных машин, установленных и удаленных ежемесячно. Источник: Coin ATM Radar В то время как такие страны, как Австралия и Испания, продолжают расширять свое присутствие в сети Bitcoin-банкоматов, Соединенные Штаты и Европа вносят основной вклад в его глобальное сокращение. США, на долю которых приходится примерно 82,6% от общего числа Bitcoin- и криптовалютных банкоматов в мире, потеряли 182 банкомата в июне и 239 банкоматов только за первую неделю июля.   Чистое изменение количества криптовалютных машин, установленных и удаленных ежемесячно в Соединенных Штатах. Источник: Coin ATM Radar Европа потеряла 29 банкоматов в июле, доведя общее количество криптобанкоматов до 1589. С другой стороны, Австралия добавила 77 новых биткоин-банкоматов в глобальный оборот. Продолжающееся снижение числа крипто-банкоматов может быть связано с глобальными мерами властей по борьбе с финансовыми преступлениями. Власти, включая оперативную группу по борьбе с кибермошенничеством и отмыванием денег Секретной службы США, ранее расследовали деятельность операторов биткоин-банкоматов и их участие в крипто-мошенничестве .   Bitcoin Depot, крупнейший оператор банкоматов в США , не выявил никакой корреляции между ценами криптовалют и своими доходами. Выручка компании в 2023 и 2022 годах, 689 миллионов долларов и 647 миллионов долларов соответственно, не коррелирует с ценой биткоина, даже с учетом волатильности его курса. Например, когда в 2023 году биткоин вырос на 155%, годовой рост выручки Bitcoin Depot составил всего 6%, заявила компания. По словам оператора банкомата, отсутствие корреляции между выручкой Bitcoin Depot и ценой BTC отчасти обусловлено характером предоставляемых услуг. «Согласно нашим собственным опросам пользователей, большинство наших пользователей используют наши продукты и услуги в неспекулятивных целях, включая денежные переводы, международные денежные переводы и онлайн-покупки, среди прочего», — пишет Bitcoin Depot.
    • 05.07.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.4% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.4% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.6%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.3%  USDT   +3.3%     Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Things are starting to heat up in the 2024 #USElections 🔥   The Republican Party are currently favourites to be the Winning Party 🇺🇸    Bet Now:  Stake.com BONUS VIP CODE:  game
    • Здравствуйте!  Гарантируем низкие комиссии на обмен: Tether ERC20 USDT на Альфа-Банк RUB. Обмен производится не более 15 минут.   Контакты: Сайт: Monopriz.com Почта: support@monopriz.com
    • Цена биткоина продолжила падение, опустившись ниже отметки в 55 000 долларов, вернувшись к уровням, которые последний раз наблюдались в феврале. Распродажа биткоинов ( BTC ) усилилась на фоне сообщений о том, что рухнувшая криптовалютная биржа Mt. Gox перевела более 47 000 BTC (стоимостью около $2,6 млрд) на новый кошелек перед выплатой в размере $9 млрд. На момент написания статьи цена биткоина составляла $54 200, что в последний раз наблюдалось в феврале, когда крупнейшая по рыночной капитализации криптовалюта достигла нового исторического максимума. После транзакции доверительный управляющий Mt. Gox официально подтвердил 5 июля во время азиатских торгов в пятницу, что рухнувшая биржа «произвела выплаты в биткоинах и биткоин кэш некоторым кредиторам». Однако доверительный управляющий не уточнил сумму BTC, отправленную кредиторам.   Криптовалютный рынок недавно столкнулся со значительным давлением, которое повлияло как на настроения инвесторов , так и на работу майнеров после апрельского халвинга, который сократил вознаграждение за майнинг с 6,25 BTC до 3,125 BTC. По данным X post от f2pool, при текущей цене биткоина прибыльными остаются только пять установок ASIC от Avalon и Antminer .         По данным Coinglass, стремительное падение ниже $55 000 оказало давление на спекулянтов, что привело к ликвидации длинных и коротких позиций на нескольких биржах на сумму $682 млн. За последние 24 часа было ликвидировано более 235 000 трейдеров, а крупнейший ордер на ликвидацию по торговой паре ETH/USDT на Binance составил более $18,4 млн. По данным CoinGecko, общая капитализация рынка криптовалют упала более чем на 8% до $2 трлн, что усилило распродажи среди спекулянтов. Как ранее сообщали СМИ , основатель TRON Джастин Сан предложил помочь отрасли своей «готовностью» купить конфискованные биткоины у немецкого правительства на внебиржевом рынке. Неясно, когда начнутся эти переговоры, но с недавним перемещением биткоинов на централизованные биржи с адресов, помеченных как немецкие, выплаты Mt. Gox, по-видимому, стали главной заботой трейдеров.      Некоторые клиенты Mt Gox будут вынуждены ждать свои выплаты на биржи до 3 месяцев:- Kraken до 90 дней на обработку;- Bitstamp до 60 дней;- BitGo до 20 дней;- SBI VC Trade и Bitbank завершат выплаты в течение 14 дней.    
    • Приветствуем!  Сделали очень выгодный курс для Вас на пару Bitcoin на Тинькофф Cash-in. Наша команда сопроводит обмен на всех этапах. Низкие комиссии и выгодные обменные курсы.   Наши контакты:Почта: support@imperial.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/imperialexchange_admСайт: https://imperial.exchange/
    • Доброе утро!Мы подготовили краткий обзор рынка на сегодняшний день 05.07.2024Биткоин (-6,33%) откатился до $55 161 и готовится к новому обвалу. Очередным ударом послужило сообщение Arkham о выводе 47 000 BTC (почти $2,7 млрд) с холодных кошельков Mt Gox. В движение пришла лишь треть суммы, предназначенной для выплат кредиторам биржи, поэтому временное падение до $50К уже не выглядит фантастическим сценарием.Эфир (-9,79%) утратил поддержку и откатился ниже $3К — до $2 915, а Solana (-9,59%) подешевел до $123,57. Капитализация крипторынка — $2,00 трлн (-8,29%), индекс доминирования биткоина — 54,00%.Произвести обмен этих криптовалют вы можете на нашем обменнике 366.cash
    • The token sale will start on 1st of August. Lets wait till the token sale.
    • What is the purpose of the notification function?   With this tool, you will be able to find out about rates and reserves. You will be able to exchange e-currency when the rate or reserve reaches the optimal one.    When can you use the notification?    ● if you are satisfied with the exchange rate, but the exchanger does not have enough reserve for the requested operation; ● you want to find the most favorable rate and do not hurry with the exchange; ● you have not found an exchanger that can make an exchange in the desired direction, and you want to know when this exchange will be possible; ● you own an exchanger and want to control the rates of competitors.   Add the robot's addresses to your contact list so that the message sent by the BestChange robot will not be mistakenly blocked by your anti-spam system:   E-mail: noreply@bestchange.com Telegram: bestchange_bot