Coinbase wallet - Page 8 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

On 11/19/2020 at 7:22 PM, Bilalmalik said:

Coinbase wallet is most secure wallet.its use is so simple.every one can use this because its featers are so simple.it has strong security system.it is most safe wallet than other wallets.

How can coinbase wallet be the most secure wallet when it is not hardware wallet. People do not know the security about wallets but do comment because of people are using it more. Can coinbase be secured than cold wallet storage? Coinbase is just convenient to use. 

• +1 1

Coinbase is like a bank while wallet should not function like that, but it is safe to use. It is wallet that will not provide private key. I find it hard to continue to be using it, I have moved my funds to a good self custody wallet. I have the custody of my private key now. 

• +1 1

Coinbase wallet is a good wallet i  personal use this wallet the coinbase wallet is a digital wallet with a secure software .it is use to exchange of cryptocurrency coinbase wallet is easy to use and manage of currency so i prefer the coinbase wallet it is vey secure and protective wallet.

I think coin base wallets is one of the best wallets. Because it is very easy to use and even it is very secure. Main thing there many coins place for trading and swap. The real thing is that sending and receiving fees is very low. The transactions is very fast and no need more confirmation i think one confirmation is enough.

• +4 1

Coinbase wallet is very goid Coinbase wallet is most secured and most safe.

This wallet offers maximum security to every coinbase wallet user and you can safely keep your money here.

This wallet offers maximum security to every coinbase wallet user and you can safely keep your money here.

This wallet offers maximum security to every coinbase wallet user and you can safely keep your money here.coinbase is an online plateform for selling and buying digital currencied like Bitcoin.

Edited by Nomigg
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

It’s very trusted wallet.  It is working first with 100% security.At present 90% of people are use this account. You can use it all over the world. 

Coinbase is a great wallet that allows you to easily transfer your cryptocurrencies.  With this wallet you can also know about the prices of different cryptocurrencies.  This is a very secure wallet that you can easily use. The number of uses is increasing day by day.

Coinbase wallet is the best wallet  due to their privacy and security system. I really like this wallet. I m satisfied with this wallet. Coinbase wallet is trusted by many people.It is most profitable wallet.

Coinbase wallet is the best wallet for use . It has a best features and it is updated time to time. It is the always best wallet for me. I m satisfied with this wallet. I recommend to use this wallets.

The safest and most popular crypto wallet I currently have is a coinbase that is available at the play store. This coinbase has a lot of safe money to keep and exchange money. I use this coinbase wallet. In this coinbase wallet I use all kinds of cryptocurrently

Coinbase wallet It is utilized  clients and it additionally underpins numerous nations around the globe, and it is likewise a portfolio that bolsters a great deal of electronic monetary forms, for example, bitcoin, bitcoin, ethereum. Furthermore, it not just conveys bitcoin simply like a square chain tote, as the Coin base wallet gives significant levels of assurance to keep your cash.Likewise, the free coin base wallet needn't bother with cash to utilize it, and it doesn't force any expenses on your utilization of the wallet but instead, in contrast to different organizations. Each one knows coinbase and I'm certain everybody have a record on it and use it from quite a while , me too I have one and I can say it's acceptable with no issues I can't state the help is acceptable on the grounds that I never issues to chat with them

Coinbase is is an obline wallets for crypto currency that provides a platform for trading various cryptocurrencies. As of January 2018, coinbase was the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world. Now it is most popular app in the world.

10 hours ago, Tuba said:

In my opinion, Coinbase wallet is an online platform for selling and buying digital currencies.it holds multi signature wallets that provide control for the private keys used.Coinbase wallet is the safest and safest cryptocurrency wallet.it is very easy to use.

I know coinbase to be a single payment wallet and not a multi signature wallet. Or are you sure coinbase can be used for multisig? I really do not think so because it is custodial. To look for multisig wallet, it will be good to just use noncustodial wallet like electrum. 

Coinbase is a global digital asset exchange company that provides a place to sell and sell digital currencies, in addition to sending information about those transactions to the blockchain network to verify those transactions.
 It is an easy to download and use wallet.
 There are no restrictions on who can use the wallet, as it can be downloaded by anyone, anywhere in the world

Coinbase cüzdan en güvenli ve en güvenli Cryptocurrency cüzdanıdır. Kripto para birimlerinizi coinbase cüzdanında güvenli bir şekilde saklayabilirsiniz ve bu çok iyidir

coinbase wallet is a wallet of digital crypto currencies...it is a very secure wallet...we can keep our any type of crypto coins in this wallet...we can see any type of crypto coins current value in thia wallet in any time..

I am using this wallet and it gives the best outcomes because it consist of features that are admirable by a number of people that is why use it and it is very to easy  and manageable very well.

Coinbase is one of the most popular wallet besides using blockchain wallet. I like to use coinbase because it's easy to use and lightweight. Has very good security. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

That's obviously true and normally Coinbase is well-known worldwide as the best and legit cryptocurrency brokerage where enables people to buy or sell cryptocurrency in exchange for fiat currency and it's also the most secured crypto wallet as the private keys are stored directly on a device and not within a centralized exchange

6 minutes ago, mahin14555 said:

Coinbase Wallet is very good. The security system of Coinbase Wallet is very advanced and with this wallet you can transfer your coins very easily.

The security system of coinbase can be advanced but what about your privacy? It is not supporting like privacy, that is why you will not be able to have private key to your coins. I have seen this comment made by other few members but I believe they are right. 

Coinbase wallet is a digital wallet for saving coin. The coinbase wallet is very important and useful for saving coins. The use of coinbase wallet is very easy and simple. It is very helpfull for saving coin and provide us high security. 

Coinbase wallet is a phone app for Android and 10S by the company . Coinbase that pairs with their other products to let you store, send and receive coin like Bitcoin  and Bitcoin cash, Etherum, most Etherum tokens and ETC and let's you access.

Hello dear mate,i think this is right.The response from many has been positive coinbase.A wallet that is widely used today.You can keep your cryptocurrencies securely in your Coinbase wallet.  This wallet can provide you with a variety of security options and a better user experience.