Coinbase wallet - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I'm also a user of coinbase wallet it seems to be fine and easy to use but I don't know how safe is the use of its mobile wallet application.

I'm not using Coinbase and I'm really happy not to. I will only use some custodial wallets only with really small amounts of cryptocurrencies, just to check them and show them to a few friends, but I won't recommend anyone using a centralized service to store their cryptocurrencies. Not your keys not your coins. The examples of doing the opposite are thousands and people keep losing their money because of services like these.

Coinbase wallet is a very popular wallet because it is one of the first portfolios that appeared in the field of cryptocurrencies but its fees are high and I do not think it is suitable for me

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Most of our forum members used coinbase wallet I see so many post everyone say they are coinbase users it's true because coinbase gives strong security and its stores so many crypto coins,coinbase works according country rules like its gives buy are sell crypto currency through local banks its great advantage of coinbase.

I can not use this wallet, not possible at all, I prefer wallets that has keys that I can use to sign transactions and unlock my funds from blockchain, coinbase is never one. 

Edited by DiamondBit
  • +1 2

As far as I know, Coinbase Wallet is one of the most trusted wallets in the online world.  Coinbase Wallet gives maximum security to every Coinbase Wallet user and you can keep your money safe here. There is no chance of being hacked from here.

Coinbase Wallet is one of the most trusted wallets in the online world.  Coinbase Wallet gives maximum security to every Coinbase Wallet user

On 7/1/2020 at 9:01 AM, DiamondBit said:

I can not use this wallet, not possible at all, I prefer wallets that has keys that I can use to sign transactions and unlock my funds from blockchain, coinbase is never one. 

Coinbase is still good, the only thing I noticed about it is that it has not private key, this is not good though, because you only have coins with them, not on blockchain. But coinbase is secure. 

I have been using coinbase wallet for almost many years. coinbase wallet is a very good and secure crypto wallet. Coinbase wallet allows you to exchange all types of cryptocurrencies including bitcoin very easily and in a very short time with low cost. So I have been using coinbase wallet for many years. My favorite wallet is coinbase.

On 7/2/2020 at 1:31 PM, Adam Marek said:

You have to make differencies. There is Coinbase exchange where you can buy, trade and sell crypto to fiat. On Coinbase wallet is everything decentralised and you have to save there your private key, which is not able on Coinbase exchange. On wallet is also Ethereum dapp browser which is awesome feature.

Do not be confused, there is coinbase wallet and coinbase pro which is the actual exchange, both of them are not having private keys be it the wallet or the exchange. 

• +1 1

Well i have been using coinbase wallet for a long time and the best option that i like here is you can send Crypto over email address directly which is really a great features available there. And it's one of the most popular wallet, specially for new people in the market. And i haven't faced any issues with the wallet so if you are interested then you can store your assets here. But for best protection of your funds it's better to go with hardware wallet or paper wallet.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I am using coinbase to hold my cryptocurrency. Coinbase's interface is easy to understand. You can keep your cryptocurrencies safe in your Coinbase wallet. This wallet can provide you with a variety of security options and a good user experience.

• +1 1

I personally use coinbase wallet sometimes but i dont prefer it Most because this wallet is not secure like another wallet... Sometimes this coinbase wallet will ask you verified Your self which is really boring and you can lose your account too...but i use it because my country most exchange site prefer coinbase wallet only.. But i suggest you to use another good wallet like binance, trust wallet..                   

Coinbase is a good wallet and also a good exchange. Though it is not supporting my country and am really sad for that. But am proud of yobit because i get good services and even more that i was not getting them in coinbase like the investbox and to withdraw money direct to Perfect Money.

17 minutes ago, umarfakhar3 said:

i recently download this and i think you are right this is one of the top wallets best thing it is supported by many countries as you mentioned.

and also vary secure 

I wanted to use coinbase when I started to know about cryptocurrencies, but they did not support my country, I later have to browsed out the countries they are support, it turned out that they support only few countries. 

Coinbase is one of my best online wallets. It's good thing is that it is very easy to use. And it's withdrawal fee are too much low as compared to others wallets. 

12 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

Coinbase is one of my best online wallets. It's good thing is that it is very easy to use. And it's withdrawal fee are too much low as compared to others wallets. 

About the withdrawal fee, coinbase should not be used as an example, wallet itself do not charge for withdrawal fee, they only charge for transaction fee. The the transaction fee is also charged not by the wallet but by miners that put the transaction in the next block. 

On 8/12/2020 at 1:07 PM, Abuyaman said:

This wallet I cannot advice to put a lot of money because they can got any problems that's will make you guys to lose your moneys

As coinbase hold single private key(s) to several peoples addresses, if they likely got hacked, it will be a problem in the coinbase community. That is why I can not also use the coinbase wallet. I have been using coinomi for long, and it worth it. 

I am using coinbase wallet till 2018. It is very secure and easy to use. In coinbase wallet you can buy and store token, airdrops and also different digital currencies.

Its withdrawal fee are very low so thats why it is one of the best online wallet in my opinion. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

coinbase is secure as well highly reputable wallet in my list , personally I also used it from longtime and never suffer From any probleme .

Every user's must be used 2fa as a security option , this is really nessery for protection our fund .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 8/10/2020 at 8:31 AM, Hoanlinder said:

I am using coinbase to hold my cryptocurrency. Coinbase's interface is easy to understand. You can keep your cryptocurrencies safe in your Coinbase wallet. This wallet can provide you with a variety of security options and a good user experience.

Is it the interface that is necessary or the safety of your cryptocurrencies and the ease of use of the wallet. 

Also, it is not about a wallet to provide security options alone that makes it safe, hacked wallet can also provide security options but be hacked. The safety lies on how old the wallet is and no record of hacking the wallet. 

• +1 2

5 hours ago, gourav789 said:

coinbase is secure as well highly reputable wallet in my list , personally I also used it from longtime and never suffer From any probleme .

Every user's must be used 2fa as a security option , this is really nessery for protection our fund .

Two factor authentication is quite good, but having it on the same device with your coinbase wallet does not mean hackers can not see hack your wallet. The best is to avoid malware. Also trust no one. 

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Argot99 said:

Coinbase wallets is the most secure and very good wallets.I'm  personally use coinbase wallet.And i prefer to use Coinbase wallet.Cause this wallet use very easy.   

You are right my dear it is really so easy to use Coinbase wallet and l think it would be better for newbies to begin with Coinbase wallet. It is not exaggeration to say that Coinbase wallet is most popular among other wallets and as you said so trusted by investors. 

safe As the leading mainstream cryptocurrency exchange in the United States, Coinbase has become a standard on-ramp for new crypto investors. Coinbase offers a wide variety of products including cryptocurrency investing, an advanced trading platform, custodial accounts for institutions, a wallet for retail investors, and its own U.S. dollar stable-coin.
Coinbase was founded in 2012 and is a fully regulated and licensed cryptocurrency exchange in 40 U.S. states and territories. Coinbase initially only allowed for Bitcoin trading but quickly began adding cryptocurrencies that fit its decentralized criteria.

On 8/12/2020 at 2:00 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

I personally use coinbase wallet sometimes but i dont prefer it Most because this wallet is not secure like another wallet... Sometimes this coinbase wallet will ask you verified Your self which is really boring and you can lose your account too...but i use it because my country most exchange site prefer coinbase wallet only.. But i suggest you to use another good wallet like binance, trust wallet..                   

Coinbase wallet is still secure and safe as far it is not yet hacked. But normally, you are right because custodial wallets ate not recommended in term of security and safety in which we consider custodial less safe to noncustodial.