Transfer of bitcoins - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

Transfer of bitcoins

It really is effortless an individual should just distance themself the butcoins which you have about yobit in your coins base bitcoin finance plus it can mirror within your coinbase bitcoin equilibrium.

Hello dear, yes, you can transfer Bitcoin to your account, because converting your coins into profits because the trading fees are high and will reduce profits and to do that only we have withdrawn your account address and thank you very much

Hello dear friend, I agree with you to transfer Bitcoin to your wallet on Yobit automatically, but in my opinion, be careful if you want to transfer, because I think it costs a lot, so I think I leave them in your digital wallet is better

You can send you earning in different wallet . So for this you can't make transfer and draw into bitcoin, because price of bitcoin is so high and we can't make this draw, So it good that you convert you bitcoin into litcoin and draw with this you can reduce the fees . So put the amount which you want to draw and send on you other wallet adress. It easy, but  don't  make draw into bi5coin. But you can trade and earn in bitcoin . Bitcoin is in high price and we can use for earning. 

Dear friend, you can withdraw currencies, but their fees are high. They must be converted to other currencies. Less fees during the withdrawal

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello friend, of course, you can convert your bitcoin into any currency you want, but you have to pay attention to the high fees for conversion and it will reduce your profits. I advise you to withdraw at acceptable rates to avoid losing

Simply you can transfer Bitcoin from one account to another.I think before, it is better to transferring your coins.Convert it to crypto with smaller fee first since Bitcoin requires higher amount of transfer. Then,It is very simple go to your wallet page in yobit and click withdraw your bitcoin.. get the bitcoin address from the coinbase then copy the address then put it in the yobit withdrawal address. And all that's it.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, thank you for this useful post. I do not have a clear answer on this topic, so as not to give you a random answer. I can advise you to consult the elderly members in order to get a clear answer

I suggest you to don't transfer your bitcoin directly to you wallet because bitcoin has huge amount of withdrawal fee so i think you should to convert it first to XRP because the withdrawal fee on XRP is very low than the other coins. After that, you can now transfer it to your coinbase. Also don't forget to double checked the other of your wallet. 

On 1/16/2020 at 5:08 AM, Fattkidd said:

Hey mate dont transfer your bitcoin because the fees is very high first trade it to XRP then you can go to yobit WALLET then you can click the minus button then withdraw the minimum withdraw is 22 XRP and the fee is only 0.5 XRP.

If this help you give me (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

I checked, those steps the friend refers to are necessary to make the transfer but not direct from Bitcoin because the fee is high. I consulted and verified with the most experts and it was successful for me.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are I do share good information you convert litecoin and then convert on BTC if you want to BTC to your personal wallet first do you go to yobit exchange wallet and then you can easily use it

It is possible but i have some tip to you. To avail low cost transaction fee you can exchange first your bitcoin to other cryptocurrency  that has low value like ripple. Everytime i withdraw my bitcoin to my wallet i use to exchange it first to ripple to avail low withdrawal fee.

Well, it is better for you to convert your currency from bitcoin to another currency before withdrawing, due to the high fees on bitcoin currency, so look for a currency with low fees first.

I can give you the best advice so that you can earn more money:
You can get Bitcoins and then store them until their price increases, and then sell them to the highest price,
Thus, you become an investor and a novice because there are many other plans.

• +4 2

Of course you can withdraw it to your coinbase account, but the fee of bitcoin too high 

it's about 0.2 percent and that mean a lot, transfer it into XRP first and then withdraw it.

hello dear i am also newbie and i do not have knowledge about this but dear i think from my perspective you can transfer the bitcoin to your coinbase wallet but dear for this you have to pay the high registration fee so i suggest you to before transfer you must convert it into any other currency so that you will pay little fee for transfering the coin into your wallet

Of course, you can transfer your currencies from the Yobit platform to any other wallet by going to your wallet on the Yobit platform and specifying the currency you want to send, determining the amount, and setting the address of the wallet to which the coins will be sent and confirming the process.

I am new here and do not know about your question. I am just completing the first 100 trial comments I have not received my payments. But after reading comments on post I learnt about your problem

When creating a yobit account, go to the Yobit campaign page, you will find a table that contains all your business, and at the top of the table there is a box containing the bitcoin that you have acquired and next to the box there is an option to transfer to the wallet  .

• +3 1

You can go by clicking on the mini-button next to your earnings on the site and then enter your wallet address and choose a currency for withdrawal and then withdraw in the currency you chose

• +3 1

Transferring your bitcoin from yobit to your prefer wallet is very easy, all you will do is to copy the address of your bitcoin in that wallet to yobit and paste it there. But I have a suggestion for you why don't you convert it into litecoin or xrp because there charges is very low compare to that of bitcoin which is very high

Of course you can and can be done easily. Enter your Yobit account then look for your wallet then select draw, a form will appear containing your Bitcoin address and the amount of Bitcoin to be withdrawn, enter your Coinbase wallet address and specify the amount to be withdrawn, if you click the withdraw button then you will receive Bitcoin in a few hours ahead.

• +5 1

I don't know exactly how you can do that, but according to my information, the bitcoin transfer fees are very high. So pay attention to this point and I think the old members will give you a good answer

The transfer of coins to any wallet is very possible, but it is recommended to trade Bitcoin with some other altcoins like litecoin or xrp because bitcoin transaction fee is too high. All you will need to do is just to copy paste the address of the wallet and easily you can withdraw from yobit exchanger to any exchanger of your choice.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.