Transfer of bitcoins - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

Transfer of bitcoins

Yes is it possible easy by yobit platform you will easily withdraw your btc on any wallets you want bt giving address your wallet so i hope you are doing well and earn a lot of money here but all you need is your concentration

It's very easy to go to your wallet tab in yobit, then press to withdraw your bitcoin. Get the bitcoin address from the coinbase, then copy the address, and then place it in the yobit withdrawal address. This is it.

14 hours ago, Showrov03 said:

friend, @Sedy if you exchange and withdraw the lightcoins, your fee will be saved. Otherwise you click withther section and then copy the deposit option of coinbase and paste it into the Withdr section of Yobit and then withdraw

Your explanation about how to transfer funds from yobit to other exchange really good @Showrov03, bitcoin transfer fees really high in yobit, so I personally prefer use only altcoins like ltc doge ripple trx to transfer our funds, these coins transferring fees only few cents.

17 minutes ago, Showrov03 said:

I never used Ruby's Exchange. I don't know about that. Help you learn about the exchanger you use. Thank you 

Sorry to say @Showrov03 I really don't know about Ruby's exchange, because i never use this exchange first time I hear this exchange name, is this exchange new or old if this exchange new in market then without knowing any proper details don't do transaction.

You can transfer your BTC in any wallet. But I suggest you to check the fees because its fees is very high so you should to convert it into litecoin then transfer it in your own wallet.

• +5 1

Transfer of Bitcoin is easier despite the fee you transfer it to any exchanger from exchange to your wallet from your wallet to your personal account, thanks mates you are always welcome have a nice day.

Dear friend you asked good question. The transfer fee of bitcoin it to another  currency is really very high. But there is an other way that to convert bitcoins in to xrp so the fee of exchanging is less.

Through the platform, you can convert the cryptocurrencies that you earn into any currency you want and there is a percentage or so-called transfer tax for the platform as you can withdraw it to the wallet and keep it

This is a very simple thing to do. The first step is to get your bitcoin wallet address from coinbase and then bring that address over to yobit. Go to your yobit wallet and make the transfer. However I would advice that you make use of litecoin as it has more fees and is also more faster. Bitcoin transactions are slow and isn't good for instant transactions. Infact if speed is what you want then I would recommend that you make use of Ripple's XRP.

I believe that the approach will be to move the Bit coin into a exchangers. I believe that this might just cause one to move towards the pockets. Personally, I feel this isn't incredibly cozy for each and every client as the transport payment is high. There may be choices for lesser cost too simply find decent information.

The process of transferring bitcoins from the yobit platform to any wallet is an easy process and does not require much effort, it is sufficient to provide the address of the currency, but we know very well that the majority do not withdraw their currencies through Bitcoin due to the high fees, so it is better to choose a currency with a low fee.

Yes my friend you can do it just you have to go to the yobit and then click at the wallet then you have to click at the withdraw option after this you can send your BTC in your wallet by putting your wallet address. 

I think is possible for you to transfer your Bitcoin to a third party wallet but if you do that you will loose some amount of your earnings because the charging fees for Bitcoin is high rather change it to other coins like ethereum or xrp before you can send it to your coinbase wallet.

Hello .. Thank you for this question..I also want to know more information about how to transfer the yobit to my account

• +4 1

To transfer any e currency from your yobit to to any other wallet just like coinbase or binance at first you need to copy the second wallets receiving ID then you need to go to yobit wallet Then choose the currency which you want to withdraw then there is a plus sign. On the right of that currency used used then click it and paste your second wallets receiving ID then Select the amount you want to withdraw then click withdraw.

Look if that is your first time for withdrawals you have to be very careful, crypto coins varies in price as such during transaction has different fees, the higher the price of the coin the higher the transaction fees. So it's left for your to make a wise selection of value altcoins with lower fees to withdraw your coins. ETH and LTC are good option

It is very easy to transfer your earned bitcoins from yubit to your coin base account.  But lately, it is noticed that the challenges from yubit are not going into the account properly.  However this is a temporary problem.  Hopefully it will be okay. Clicking on my My BTC balance will be done.  Be patient.

Open your Bitcoin.com wallet app and select send. Copy and paste the recipient wallet address into your own wallet app.choose which wallet you want to send Bitcoin from. Enter how much you want to send and select next. Carefully Check that you are happy with the details and then slide to send

i have a question here about this I'm getting my stocies but its not going in my bitcon acount. I'm  want to know about its. My friends told me that its just a suspicion and soonly its will be done

It provides us chance to transfer the bitcoin to others coin based sites with no additional charges that make the yobit account is the best opportunity to maximize your goals and trading. 

• +4 1

Yes if am not mistaking there are other many coins which you can or you will be paid on a work you've done or you're doing in a certain internet trading, Bitcoin do have the higher rate because it fall and rise at anytime but most of the people operate on Bitcoin because it's always favourable.

Bitcoin is what we think here is what we ought to do here if we need to know something great then we ought to examine approximately it here then we are able learn about some great bitcoins here since in case we are here bitcoin we ought to know around a few great bitcoin here at that point we'll have a parcel here We will come up with thoughts, and to see them flush it out, it's truly fun

Indeed you can move you bitcoin to your any others record and it is exceptionally simple like we as a whole pull out from all locales which we works the lone we have do that put your pull out location to pull out