AppFun - Rewards & Gift Cards - Page 5 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xkeyacc

AppFun - Rewards & Gift Cards

I did not know about this application, now I am reading everything you have written and I see it quite interesting. Sharing messages in facebook groups is easy and I think it is a task that can be done without problems. Today I'm going to download the application and I'm going to test it. Thank you very much. 

It seems that it is very easy to win a gift card with this app, I will try it and see how true this is. Thanks for the info!

This application allows us to obtain financial rewards, gift cards and cards, Amazon Free application that you can download on Android Good luck

wow, thank you very much friend, I will try it to see how, I was looking for an application to earn money with Bitcoin, enter the indicated post, thank you very much

Something I can not find this application in the google market. Give a link to the application to download it to your phone, if it is still working, I will test it.

Appfun is a mobile app, which have some troubles with withdrawing money. Not already withdraws and support doesnt work everyday. It need more time to earn some money with this app. Better, i will buy virtual mining.

• Useful or interesting 1

17 hours ago, CryptoMiner228 said:

Appfun is a mobile app, which have some troubles with withdrawing money. Not already withdraws and support doesnt work everyday. It need more time to earn some money with this app. Better, i will buy virtual mining.

What are the criteria for the blog posts to receive $5 when using this app? I have heard so often about this app in the past but I have not tried it yet. Now, I have a mood to check it once again.

It is really as good as it sound? These Apps work fine at first, but the it becomes difficult to earn something with them, anyway, I'll give it a try to get my own opinion on it. Hope it's still active, thanks for sharing.

On 2/25/2020 at 6:57 AM, Jinorkhan said:

Has anyone gotten out of AppFun Rewards?  At first, there was proof of payment but now users are not paid.  Admin is offline for about 10 days or more.  From its validity to scandal, the admin has gone out of profit.

At the moment the application is paying without any problem. Many proof of payment can already be found on the Internet and 99% of user opinions are very positive.

The minimum to withdraw is located at € 2.69 ($ 3) and the term to receive the money can range from 5 to 15 business days.

I love programs like this. I have heard about this program but have not used it yet. I think I will use it soon. This sharing was comprehensive. Thank you for sharing.

Ok, I just downloaded the application and I used your referral code. At the moment it looks good and it is one of the few applications that pays to do simple tasks, and it pays them quite well from what I see, unlike the typical applications that pay very little and on top of that the minimum payment is almost impossible to get, you you would have to spend a long time for only $ 20

• +5 1

Has anyone got payout from appfun Rewards. Initially, there was payment proofs but now users are not paid. Admin is offline from about 10days or more. Its turning from legit to scam or maybe the admin ran out of profits.

I find this application that you are promoting quite interesting, I just read about Facebook posts and it is quite profitable to post to earn some money and more if they pay $ 0.30 and more if they are unlimited, with a few publications on Facebook it can be achieved 
earn a large enough amount of money, I did not read if you have a referral system because the post is quite long but if so and they pay well, I could recommend this application to my friends and family to achieve some extra income with this app, now it 
What I hope is that I really pay. 

On 1/15/2020 at 6:22 AM, xkeyacc said:

Appfun rewards app and Bitcoin.

I don't want to use any aggressive marketing tactics, so I will show you a quick explanation of how much value this app can bring to you. Our website: https://appfun.io

or Search CH PLAY (ANDROID)/APPSTORE (IOS): 

APPFUN

Reward app with the best earning opportunities!

We have prepared a high paying offers for people from top tier countries.

But if you are from a lower-tier country…

You can earn with us even more by completing simple tasks!

Make a blog post = 5 $ PER ONE POST!

If you are a blog or website owner, then create a blog post about our app to earn 5 $! Hurry up! Limited offer!

Make a post about app in facebook groups = 0,30 $ PER ONE POST: *Unlimited*

You will get paid 0,30 $ for each post! This task is also UNLIMITED FOR ALL USERS. You can submit as many posts as you want, but you need to follow the task rules.

Monthly Referral Contest = 100 $ FOR TOP 3 AFFILIATES

Each month three people with the highest amount of the active referrals in the particular month will be rewarded with 100 $ added to their app balance!! For each referral, you are entitled to 10 % of their future earnings for a LIFETIME.

Post a thread on the forum = 1 $ PER ONE THREAD!: *Unlimited*

To get 1$ post a thread about appfun on the active forum. This task is UNLIMITED FOR ALL USERS. You can create and submit as many threads as you want! Remember that you need to follow the rules of other people forums, and you need to post a thread in a related section of this forum.

Upload a youtube video about our app = 1 $ PER VIDEO

If you have a youtube channel, you will get 1$ for each video testimonial about our app. This task is limited to 1 per week so you can earn additional 4$ per month. It doesn’t matter where you come from.

1 $ Bonus for beermoneyforum users

Post your app nickname here on the thread, and I will add 1 $ to your account!

Minimum payout = 1 $

That’s right you can check if we are legit and make a payout right after completing just 1 task! Cash-out via bitcoin and gift cards!

Rewards sent in 24 hours!

You no longer have to wait several days days or even weeks to get your payment like on other rewarding apps! That makes you focus on doing tasks, collecting referrals, and in the mean-time, you can stop worrying about your payments!

How is this possible?

We don’t want to spend money on high budget advertising campaigns and give it all to big corporates like google or Facebook. Instead, we want to create a group of engaged users that will help us to get onto front of other people… and we will reward this group like no other rewarding app would ever do.

Enter Ref code XKEYACC earn 1500 Fun coins.

Proof: 

Screenshot_2020-01-15-02-56-16-023_com.appfun.rewards.jpg

I have heard a lot about this app. But I didn't dare even get close to that, since most of those apps are scams, but since it's a Cryptotalk post, I'll give it a try.

On 1/15/2020 at 5:22 AM, xkeyacc said:

Appfun rewards app and Bitcoin.

I don't want to use any aggressive marketing tactics, so I will show you a quick explanation of how much value this app can bring to you. Our website: https://appfun.io

or Search CH PLAY (ANDROID)/APPSTORE (IOS): 

APPFUN

Reward app with the best earning opportunities!

We have prepared a high paying offers for people from top tier countries.

But if you are from a lower-tier country…

You can earn with us even more by completing simple tasks!

Make a blog post = 5 $ PER ONE POST!

If you are a blog or website owner, then create a blog post about our app to earn 5 $! Hurry up! Limited offer!

Make a post about app in facebook groups = 0,30 $ PER ONE POST: *Unlimited*

You will get paid 0,30 $ for each post! This task is also UNLIMITED FOR ALL USERS. You can submit as many posts as you want, but you need to follow the task rules.

Monthly Referral Contest = 100 $ FOR TOP 3 AFFILIATES

Each month three people with the highest amount of the active referrals in the particular month will be rewarded with 100 $ added to their app balance!! For each referral, you are entitled to 10 % of their future earnings for a LIFETIME.

Post a thread on the forum = 1 $ PER ONE THREAD!: *Unlimited*

To get 1$ post a thread about appfun on the active forum. This task is UNLIMITED FOR ALL USERS. You can create and submit as many threads as you want! Remember that you need to follow the rules of other people forums, and you need to post a thread in a related section of this forum.

Upload a youtube video about our app = 1 $ PER VIDEO

If you have a youtube channel, you will get 1$ for each video testimonial about our app. This task is limited to 1 per week so you can earn additional 4$ per month. It doesn’t matter where you come from.

1 $ Bonus for beermoneyforum users

Post your app nickname here on the thread, and I will add 1 $ to your account!

Minimum payout = 1 $

That’s right you can check if we are legit and make a payout right after completing just 1 task! Cash-out via bitcoin and gift cards!

Rewards sent in 24 hours!

You no longer have to wait several days days or even weeks to get your payment like on other rewarding apps! That makes you focus on doing tasks, collecting referrals, and in the mean-time, you can stop worrying about your payments!

How is this possible?

We don’t want to spend money on high budget advertising campaigns and give it all to big corporates like google or Facebook. Instead, we want to create a group of engaged users that will help us to get onto front of other people… and we will reward this group like no other rewarding app would ever do.

Enter Ref code XKEYACC earn 1500 Fun coins.

Proof: 

Screenshot_2020-01-15-02-56-16-023_com.appfun.rewards.jpg

I did not know this application and I appreciate that you have shared it, it is seen that it is a reliable and easy-to-use platform, I hope I can get the most out of it and be able to generate some extra income that is very necessary in these times, thank you very much for your contribution , it's very valuable.

Hello, I will personally use this application since your explanation is precise and easy to understand with many details what has been said, thank you very much for such valuable information
a big greeting

Thank you very much for informing us about this great app, the truth is I did not know it and if it turns out to be true it is a very good option to earn some money from the comfort of the house, without having to make much effort really, so thank you, I will try to prove if it is still available and I will tell you my advances.

• +5 1

Great the information that you share friend, I did not know about this application but with the characteristics that you wrote you have encouraged me to try it, without a doubt I will be reviewing it.

I don't like it very much since it is a bit difficult to earn money I no longer use these applications since they take a lot of time and you earn very little money.

Well, I had never heard of it, it looks quite interesting, and from the information you share about it, it seems to be safe, I will register and use it to see how good it is already in use, I am intrigued by the part of winning Crypto ...
The contests you mention look interesting too!
I hope I participate in one and be able to win haha xd
I don't know if someone else here already uses it, if so, I would like to be able to exchange experiences about this app!
Another thing that I liked about what you mention about the app, is that it is available for both Android and iOS

• +3 1