AppFun - Rewards & Gift Cards - Page 6 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xkeyacc

AppFun - Rewards & Gift Cards

Creo que no es recomendable ya que la inversión de tiempo es muy alta y en muchos casos no consigues las recompensas preestablecidas, por eso prefiero otras apps como clip claps en las que hay gran variedad de premios y facilidades para obtener un beneficio sin tantos problemas como otras aplicaciones.

I guess this app is pretty great for earning. Luckily, in the meantime, I'm not using them and I'm not going to experience what he's paying for you. I can't say anything, and in case this is not all, then I will also share the data with my own other. Thank you for replacing the information.

On 1/15/2020 at 5:22 AM, xkeyacc said:

Appfun rewards app and Bitcoin.

I don't want to use any aggressive marketing tactics, so I will show you a quick explanation of how much value this app can bring to you. Our website: https://appfun.io

or Search CH PLAY (ANDROID)/APPSTORE (IOS): 

APPFUN

Reward app with the best earning opportunities!

We have prepared a high paying offers for people from top tier countries.

But if you are from a lower-tier country…

You can earn with us even more by completing simple tasks!

Make a blog post = 5 $ PER ONE POST!

If you are a blog or website owner, then create a blog post about our app to earn 5 $! Hurry up! Limited offer!

Make a post about app in facebook groups = 0,30 $ PER ONE POST: *Unlimited*

You will get paid 0,30 $ for each post! This task is also UNLIMITED FOR ALL USERS. You can submit as many posts as you want, but you need to follow the task rules.

Monthly Referral Contest = 100 $ FOR TOP 3 AFFILIATES

Each month three people with the highest amount of the active referrals in the particular month will be rewarded with 100 $ added to their app balance!! For each referral, you are entitled to 10 % of their future earnings for a LIFETIME.

Post a thread on the forum = 1 $ PER ONE THREAD!: *Unlimited*

To get 1$ post a thread about appfun on the active forum. This task is UNLIMITED FOR ALL USERS. You can create and submit as many threads as you want! Remember that you need to follow the rules of other people forums, and you need to post a thread in a related section of this forum.

Upload a youtube video about our app = 1 $ PER VIDEO

If you have a youtube channel, you will get 1$ for each video testimonial about our app. This task is limited to 1 per week so you can earn additional 4$ per month. It doesn’t matter where you come from.

1 $ Bonus for beermoneyforum users

Post your app nickname here on the thread, and I will add 1 $ to your account!

Minimum payout = 1 $

That’s right you can check if we are legit and make a payout right after completing just 1 task! Cash-out via bitcoin and gift cards!

Rewards sent in 24 hours!

You no longer have to wait several days days or even weeks to get your payment like on other rewarding apps! That makes you focus on doing tasks, collecting referrals, and in the mean-time, you can stop worrying about your payments!

How is this possible?

We don’t want to spend money on high budget advertising campaigns and give it all to big corporates like google or Facebook. Instead, we want to create a group of engaged users that will help us to get onto front of other people… and we will reward this group like no other rewarding app would ever do.

Enter Ref code XKEYACC earn 1500 Fun coins.

Proof: 

Screenshot_2020-01-15-02-56-16-023_com.appfun.rewards.jpg

Friend, really, thank you very much for the information you just gave us, I had no idea about this App, I hope to have the opportunity to follow your steps and advice, to take advantage of the App that you mention.

• +4 1

as I earn rewards for using that application because I am registered and I do not find the form or I think I do not look at the tutorial I would like to be put

Appfun is a relatively new app that works on both Android and iOS devices. If you own an Android device you can easily download the app from the Google Play Store. This is a good app to use that you can earn a passive income for working on the app. There are a lot of possibilities to earn money each month from the app. The owner doesn’t limit the number of times you share the app on social media or how many blog posts you write about the app. The more you share, the more you can earn.

• +5 1

Thank you for sharing this with us. It looks like a good app that I will try, but I don't know if it's still paying

On 1/15/2020 at 6:22 AM, xkeyacc said:

Appfun rewards app and Bitcoin.

I don't want to use any aggressive marketing tactics, so I will show you a quick explanation of how much value this app can bring to you. Our website: https://appfun.io

or Search CH PLAY (ANDROID)/APPSTORE (IOS): 

APPFUN

Reward app with the best earning opportunities!

We have prepared a high paying offers for people from top tier countries.

But if you are from a lower-tier country…

You can earn with us even more by completing simple tasks!

Make a blog post = 5 $ PER ONE POST!

If you are a blog or website owner, then create a blog post about our app to earn 5 $! Hurry up! Limited offer!

Make a post about app in facebook groups = 0,30 $ PER ONE POST: *Unlimited*

You will get paid 0,30 $ for each post! This task is also UNLIMITED FOR ALL USERS. You can submit as many posts as you want, but you need to follow the task rules.

Monthly Referral Contest = 100 $ FOR TOP 3 AFFILIATES

Each month three people with the highest amount of the active referrals in the particular month will be rewarded with 100 $ added to their app balance!! For each referral, you are entitled to 10 % of their future earnings for a LIFETIME.

Post a thread on the forum = 1 $ PER ONE THREAD!: *Unlimited*

To get 1$ post a thread about appfun on the active forum. This task is UNLIMITED FOR ALL USERS. You can create and submit as many threads as you want! Remember that you need to follow the rules of other people forums, and you need to post a thread in a related section of this forum.

Upload a youtube video about our app = 1 $ PER VIDEO

If you have a youtube channel, you will get 1$ for each video testimonial about our app. This task is limited to 1 per week so you can earn additional 4$ per month. It doesn’t matter where you come from.

1 $ Bonus for beermoneyforum users

Post your app nickname here on the thread, and I will add 1 $ to your account!

Minimum payout = 1 $

That’s right you can check if we are legit and make a payout right after completing just 1 task! Cash-out via bitcoin and gift cards!

Rewards sent in 24 hours!

You no longer have to wait several days days or even weeks to get your payment like on other rewarding apps! That makes you focus on doing tasks, collecting referrals, and in the mean-time, you can stop worrying about your payments!

How is this possible?

We don’t want to spend money on high budget advertising campaigns and give it all to big corporates like google or Facebook. Instead, we want to create a group of engaged users that will help us to get onto front of other people… and we will reward this group like no other rewarding app would ever do.

Enter Ref code XKEYACC earn 1500 Fun coins.

Proof: 

Screenshot_2020-01-15-02-56-16-023_com.appfun.rewards.jpg

Thank you very much for this clear and detailed information about this application. I have never heard of that site before, however, it is interesting how many different tasks you can do in order to obtain a profit. Now I want to try it and generate a good profit. 

• +3 1

ugh, I hope this won't be another hoax and disappointment in the cryptocurrency world. thanks for the recommendation, I'll take a look.

All telephone designs are beguiling. I don't think there is an application that pays with pepper. I have attempted numerous applications previously and no application has paid me

• Useful or interesting 1

Sadly I saw this topic 9 months later 😞 anyways I'll check it out if it stills avaliable 

No, on the contrary, there are many applications that pay in Bitcoin, but most of them do not. If you are using this program, you must first verify its reliability.

I do not usually recommend these kinds of app since there is only growth on their side for the benefit of their "users or workers" they are simply pages that play with time and people's needs, since at the time of retirement they last longer of time or not they validate it by excusing themselves with absurdities and having their work under control.

Without a doubt, it is a very good application, I have been testing it but unfortunately I cannot be in it for that long due to other activities

But without any doubt it is a very good application and if you can win and I have seen some videos where you pay without problem

Hopefully there are more contributions like these to be able to add more btc or cryptos to our wallets

• +3 1

This app is awesome but i is not so popular app some people do not know about this application i am also trying to get in this site and collect rewards 

I pray and hope that these isn't another app that sets some kind of unachievable task for its members to achieve, the explanation was plane let's all give it a trial colleagues

• Useful or interesting 1

He friend, I am also a user of this application. You are right about this app thay is very interesting application for earning points. Just installing the app and getting rewarded is much easier than others. I must can say as I have used many other apps too but this is the best reward app I have ever seen before.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I think that it is better to share screenshots of your wallet because that will be more reliable, I also add that I do not like dealing with mobile applications that claim to provide profit for users because I do not believe in the existence of such applications but I always tell myself it is okay to go through the experience.

Appfun is really awesome by which we can earn high revenue by posting simple blogs and we can easily withdraw from this mobile. And the tasks for earning are simple by which we can earn high. It's really amazing app.

Just the day before I got to know my friend on this app, I was actually quite surprised.  As a result of reading this article, I have come to understand and believe more.

On 2/8/2020 at 1:13 AM, Remember 5th of November said:

How you rate the experience in this application I don't get any money in this application and can we made 1000$ in one month

I don't know what to say, but this app have so meany i meany so so meany options to earn moneys so easily the posting on fb and n forums and also making video men there are so meany, i will try it instantly, but i hope the app don't choose locations.

• +2 1