We generate a QR code for your wallet of any crypt - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BITC0IN

We generate a QR code for your wallet of any crypt

pexels-photo-278430-1068x570.jpeg

I am sure everyone would like the QR code of their VTS, ETN, LTC, XRP, DASH wallet and others. And if even before that you did not think about it, then after reading this topic, you will definitely want to, especially since I will tell you how to do it quickly and very simply. There are several ways to create your own QR code, but I recommend a simple and free tool for QR codes, which Grandma Сwaqrgen can handle.

With it, you can generate a QR code for dozens of cryptocurrencies, the choice is simply huge. The tool allows you to receive instant payments to your crypto wallet. To create a QR code you just need to perform 2 actions:

1. Enter the name of the coin in the search bar and select the one for which you want to generate a code. For example, enter Ethereum and click on it. After that, the page refreshes and the word Ethereum appears next to the field where you need to enter the wallet address:

%D0%9B%D0%9E%D0%9B.jpg

2. It remains only to enter your public wallet address in the address field and click on the "GENERATE" button, which I did and this is what happened:

%D0%9B%D0%9E%D0%9B2.png

I did the same with my Bitcoin wallet, this is how the QR code looks for it:

btc.png

We are happy with our QR code. It has a beautiful external border and displays the logo of the corresponding cryptocurrency in the center of the field, so that it is easier for payers to identify it and avoid mistakes. Your public address will also be entered in the QR code. The generated code can be downloaded as a PNG file and saved or printed. I recommend checking if your crypto wallet matches the address of the QR scanner after downloading the image.

All profit!:classic_cool:

Useful link:

Binance Lifetime 10% Cashback

Blockchain.com - one of the oldest crypto wallets conducts Blockstack (STX) airdrop

1BitokSqrnWGQ5GFFBd255dyNsU1eine8y

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Thank you for this information and for this wonderful tutorial, although I think most of the wallets provide a QR code for most of the addresses of coins, but in some cases there are sites that do not give you this code like a MEW wallet or some other site and this tool will be very useful.

Its youre choice if you want yo use the qr code or just use the system generated bitcoin adress or crypto currency adress.they are just making it for better use or safer use for me.and for this is very usefull

• Useful or interesting 1

QR code is valuable feature to transfer info from/to wallet. Some of them - like Electrum- have already the build-in QR code generator that allows eliminate the might be  threat to transaction coming from compromised USB port.

• +5 1

40 minutes ago, cryptex said:

QR code is valuable feature to transfer info from/to wallet. Some of them - like Electrum- have already the build-in QR code generator that allows eliminate the might be  threat to transaction coming from compromised USB port.

Yes, wallets provide a QR code. There is only one problem - on the code itself it is not visible which particular cryptocurrency it belongs to. A newbie can just mix up wallets and for example send BTC to an LTC wallet address

9 minutes ago, BITC0IN said:

Yes, wallets provide a QR code. There is only one problem - on the code itself it is not visible which particular cryptocurrency it belongs to. A newbie can just mix up wallets and for example send BTC to an LTC wallet address

How to? AFAIK Electrum checks destination address and if it's wrong it will warn the user. Anyway  it's  user's responsibility to check all addresses when he/her is building transactions. 

On 30.01.2020 at 11:36, cryptex said:

How to? AFAIK Electrum checks destination address and if it's wrong it will warn the user. Anyway  it's  user's responsibility to check all addresses when he/her is building transactions. 

Well, not everyone uses this wallet))) I agree, each user is responsible for their actions, but you can help not make mistakes

I'm sure everyone already knows how to find the QR code. But usually people don't use this much, only for the second choice.

• Useful or interesting 2

1 hour ago, Rizwan ullah said:

this is good to see tat you are doing that work for users they love it,i could tell you in the mean time when you want to build it.Thanks for here

Thank you, of course, but it was not me who made this extension with the possibility of donation in cryptocurrency :) I just published the information

Great post brother.your post is very useful. I hope this post help others people and also me. People can learn form your post.I again said its very useful post.

4 hours ago, Nazrul76 said:

Thank you so much for such a useful post. I want use QR code to protect my crypto and account.

Well, the QR code does not protect your account or wallet :)) It simply encodes your public cryptocurrency wallet address.  This is done for the convenience of sending funds.

3 hours ago, Omega923 said:

QR code acknowledges the safety and security of the wallet. Its good and helpful. 

Not.  This code makes it easy to enter your wallet address.  In order not to manually enter its address, you simply scanned the code and the address was displayed

16 minutes ago, Emon1111 said:

It's many many thanks for shearing this important news with us its a great news for all of us. Now we can withdraw r money by only scanning QR codes. It's make so easy for withdrawal revenue from crypto.

Well, you won’t get income from this code, but it’s easy to quickly calculate the cryptocurrency wallet address.  For this, codes have been created

• +5 1

5 hours ago, uzzal9135 said:

It is numerous thank you with regard to shearing this particular essential information around it's an excellent information for all those. Right now we are able to pull away ur cash through just checking QR rules. It is help to make very easy with regard to drawback income through crypto.

You are right, it greatly simplifies the work with cryptocurrency wallets.  But many cannot understand this in any way :)) It’s good that there are people who understand this

On 1/14/2020 at 11:49 AM, BITC0IN said:

pexels-photo-278430-1068x570.jpeg

I am sure everyone would like the QR code of their VTS, ETN, LTC, XRP, DASH wallet and others. And if even before that you did not think about it, then after reading this topic, you will definitely want to, especially since I will tell you how to do it quickly and very simply. There are several ways to create your own QR code, but I recommend a simple and free tool for QR codes, which Grandma Сwaqrgen can handle.

With it, you can generate a QR code for dozens of cryptocurrencies, the choice is simply huge. The tool allows you to receive instant payments to your crypto wallet. To create a QR code you just need to perform 2 actions:

1. Enter the name of the coin in the search bar and select the one for which you want to generate a code. For example, enter Ethereum and click on it. After that, the page refreshes and the word Ethereum appears next to the field where you need to enter the wallet address:

%D0%9B%D0%9E%D0%9B.jpg

2. It remains only to enter your public wallet address in the address field and click on the "GENERATE" button, which I did and this is what happened:

%D0%9B%D0%9E%D0%9B2.png

I did the same with my Bitcoin wallet, this is how the QR code looks for it:

btc.png

We are happy with our QR code. It has a beautiful external border and displays the logo of the corresponding cryptocurrency in the center of the field, so that it is easier for payers to identify it and avoid mistakes. Your public address will also be entered in the QR code. The generated code can be downloaded as a PNG file and saved or printed. I recommend checking if your crypto wallet matches the address of the QR scanner after downloading the image.

All profit!:classic_cool:

Useful link:

Binance Lifetime 10% Cashback

Blockchain.com - one of the oldest crypto wallets conducts Blockstack (STX) airdrop

1BitokSqrnWGQ5GFFBd255dyNsU1eine8y

I really love this tutorial about the QR code and how to give and code picture to your address and it support a many coins, it's really helpful to get an QR code to don't send all the time your address you need just to show the code and the sender Scan it and it's done

Thanks for this post

A Quick Response code, commonly known as a QR code, is an image containing scannable information. In the context of Bitcoin and Counterparty, QR codes usually represent Bitcoin addresses. And if they have a Bitcoin wallet on their device, they will be able to send money immediately.

1 hour ago, Hasanur27 said:

Bro, Express gratitude to you for this information and for this magnificent tutorial, though I reflect generally of the wallets bestow a QR secret code for nearly all of the addresses of coins

Who is the only site that generates a QR code with a cryptocurrency symbol in the center.  You can’t make a mistake and send for example Bitcoin to Litecoin wallet

QR codes are the best way and easier for every online transactions. It makes all transactions fast by a simple scan in every transfer. I just don't know we're to create or to download those wallets incase I'm gonna collect on those coins. 

On 29.02.2020 at 22:43, Fidel20 said:

Thank you for this very important information. This will help secure our wallets more and keep it safe from hackers. I will go and create QR code for my wallet right away.

You probably didn’t understand the information correctly)) The QR code does not protect your wallet from hackers. It is needed so that you can instantly get the wallet address of any cryptocurrency

On 1/14/2020 at 5:38 PM, Gg233 said:

That is used full information and it Help other because of that hope you will continues sharing and giving informative post that will benefit for everyone.

I thing right now every mobile wallet can give this service and you dont need to do any thing, most wallet use this service like Coinomi wallet and more, you should try this