How to understand in which post I have commented before and which not? - Page 16 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mehek380

How to understand in which post I have commented before and which not?

I do not understand which post I have commented on and which is not because there is a rule about not commenting twice on any post in the forum. I cannot break that rule.  So do you realize it's going to be a bit difficult for me?  Anyone want to help?

It will redirect you immediatly to last post after your reply. this means that you did not reply to the post and when you are in all black, this means that you have responded to the post.

Dear friend, there is a button with the word "Follow" on it. If this button is white, then this means that you did not write anything about this topic .. and if it is gray, then I mean that you have already shared your opinion about it .. I wish you success

Certainly, you can distinguish between posts that you responded to in advance and posts that you did not respond to before through the icon at the post title, you have to be careful because if you comment on the same post twice, you will get warning points.

Thank you so much for creating this topic i was not aware about this .I will make sure that i will never post on any topic twice next time.It is so much important for all new member a lot of people also don't know about this  as i am one but next time i will take care of this thing and i also gives advice to my friends about this .

My friend, before you enter the post, there is a sign like the message sign. If you have replied to a specific post then this sign will appear completely black, and if you have not answered it will appear white .. I am new here and before I knew this I used to put a heart or reputation on every post I answer so i don't answer again on the same post, but with time I learned this.

• +1 1

If you are new to this forum, you must follow the rules.  If you are a new member of this forum, then if you want to earn money by working in this forum, first you have to complete 100 posts. If you complete 100, then it is useful, then yobit will count it.  If you count yobit posts, you will understand that you can earn money by working on this forum from now on.

My friend, there is an icon that appears next to the post that you are commenting on, which enables you to know the advice that you have commented on so that you can avoid commenting twice on the same post, which violates the rules of the forum.

You can notice it by the sms sign. If the sms sign is already color black, it means you already commented to that certain topic and if the sms sign is not color black, it means you are not yet done posting in that certain topic.

Next to each topic, there is a sign, such as the Double Conversation Sign When you comment on the post, it will be black But if you did not comment on the post before, it will be in white.

There is no easy way to check the post you have already commented on which you can check the previous comment one by one. However I suggest you to get some scratch paper and write the title of the post already commented ut but if there is an easy way to check it please tell me in this forum too.

Knowing which post you have already posted in is very easy. All you have to do is always check the top left side of every topic, there you will see an oval like shape in white colour when you replied to that post it turns black but if you haven't replied to the post it still remains white. 

Yes dear  I like your question, as a new member it is very important to tell such question because no one is above mistake, Now I believe you have known that the SMS sign on top is there to tell you if you have posted on the topic before or not, White means you have not posted on the topic and black means you have.If both are black that means you are comented on it already.

In this we realize because we get on the left side something that is in bold when we have not commented, and in white when we have already done so, we must pay close attention but honestly we can comment on the same topic several times as long as they are different things what vays to comment, we have to keep in mind that we can quote or create a friendly critical debate.

• +2 1

I think there is already a features available whenever you comment on any topics after commenting on the same topics it says following

The most easiest way to find see massage icon if massage icon white or black means you not posted in this topic if massage icon black means you already posted in this topic already.

• +1 1

My dear friend, it is never a problem and its solution is very simple. All you have to do is, after completing the comment, pass to the bottom of the page. You will find it to the left of the page (Go to the list of topics) By clicking on it, all topics will appear and be next to the topics on which a black icon has already been suspended, but you have never commented on it with a white iphon

• +1 1

hello friend if you noticed on the upper left side on the subject there is a chat logo . if it was blach then you have commented if it was white then you have not commented on 

Try searching in section and you'll see where you lastly ended. Most highlighted topics are topics you haven't made a posts on and you can click on unread topics to see the one you haven't replied to

Very simple method to understand on which post we are write a comment or which not so if you see on the left side on topic you see a bubble there and if they are black or gray do not  comment here and if they are blanked than you can comment.l hope you understand

Edited by Lucky bird

hello dear there is a button in last of every post name next unread topic which will help you to get those posts which are unread by your device will help you a lot.

On the left side of the post that we are going to comment there is an image of a chat where it appears in bold if we have not commented and in white if we have already done it, for this it is important that we also know how to keep count on our own so we can also see which posts we have commented and which we have not commented when we publish them here in Cryptotalk.

• +1 1

This is a simple thing, my friend, when the circle at the beginning of the post is in black color, this means that you participated in this topic, and when it is in white color, it means that you have not commented yet on the topic, good luck

Most of the time I remember which topic I have commented on and which I have not commented on but for this there is a much easier method, just look at the thought cloud symbol that is right next to the title of each topic. If this symbol is white it means that you have not commented yet but if it is black it means that you have already commented on that topic. 

There is an icon like the message icon to the left of each post
If this symbol is black or gray, you have commented on it
If it is white, then you do not comment.

• +3 1