Why much people still think Crypto is gambling? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Why much people still think Crypto is gambling?

Well, even at the beginning, I did not consider profit from the Internet a useful thing and until I entered the forum, it is true that I did not start with profit, but I found what I seek in terms of knowledge and experience in the world of digital currencies and I am trying hard to continue and publish more contributions

• +2 1

My friend because a lot of people who have worked in the field of encryption and cryptocurrencies, and have become frauds, and other bad deeds, so encryption is receiving a lot of societal rejection. 

• +1 1

That's because cryptocurrencies have fluctuating prices and unexpected profits which are considered gambling. Even though this is cryptocurrency trading that takes advantage of these price fluctuations, because the fluctuations are too high, people who don't understand cryptocurrency think that crypto is a gamble. If you invite them to join the crypto world, I think they will no longer think of crypto as gambling.

• +1 1

Due to the high unpredictability of crypto coins, will make it unimaginable for certain people to acquire every day benefits from crypto. The game is certainly a success or free one. Except if you have an exchanging methodology, you will keep on observing crypto exchanging as a betting,

This question is questioned, it is not that they play with cryptocurrency, it is that people do not know the quality and true value of cryptocurrencies, if they realized that cryptocurrencies are the future of money at a cybernetic level, they would not ignore the existence of cryptocurrencies , but you will see that soon the whole world will know the cryptographic area and will see the true nature of cryptocurrencies and its quality.

It is in fact, a gambling, if you don't know enough knowledge about what you are doing. In order for it to be considered as "investment" you either do it for long terms or if you do it for short-mid term trading, you need to know about the coin's project, follow it's news and updates, and follow it's price chart and analyse it constantly. Otherwise it is just a gambling with two outcomes either up or down.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

You cannot change the mentality of some people. They will always think hat bitcoin is  gambling. They think so because they faced loss in it.

In my country they see this as a biggest scam in the world because of the fake news spread by the most bias network called abs-cbn.and also crypto sometimes is like a gamble specially if you are investing using it.

you need to know the first time the crypto appeared and was famous for gambling. and the biggest contributor in using crypto transactions is gambling. it becomes the view of the general public that crypto is mostly used for gambling.

There are a lot of people in the world who don't know about crypto, they say it is gambling without knowing what the crypto is or what it is doing, and most people call it gambling.  No thanks to the crypto gamblers who know about crypto in advance and express the right opinion

I also heard that many people think crypto is gambling because of their ignorance.They consider trading and investing of crypto is one kind of gambling. Because many people lose their money by trading and investing. They have not enough knowledge and information about crypto. 

• +2 1

Well post, I don't know about it but it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new member in this forum I need learn about it and then after I comment in this topic,I think experience and knowledge is very important in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

We can deny that there is no gambling at this forum but the main thing is lack of knowledge about crypto. When you have knowledge about crypto you can secure your account from hackers and gamblers.

Many people think that working in the cryptocurrency field is a gamble that we, as a team at Cryptotalk, have to explain this idea to people, especially new members of the forum.
Working in cryptocurrencies is business, we buy and sell currencies
Traders may limp to profit or loss. It is not a gamble but a trade.

• +1 1

On 1/11/2020 at 5:58 PM, hmind said:

I sometimes get sick and annoyed too when hearing some people who don't understand crypto problems easily consider it gambling.  Why and why do they think and mostly directly like that?

Yes dude I don't know why some people are not taking it serious and just saying that it is a gambling ans scamming process so I think they are not much literate about and knowledgeable about the cryptocurrencies otherwise they will never say this.

4 hours ago, Bhaijony123 said:

this is not for first time.people considered forex as gambling and now they think crypto is the same thing.they don't understand the system and never had better knowledge about crypto currency.they made loss without knowing the market.as a result they find the gambling in crypto.

@Bhaijony123 very good, dear because they have no idea about crypto investment because of less knowledge their ideas going on wring path if they try in his or her practical life they will put a knowledge able comment on cryptography, cryptosystem.

9 hours ago, diyatrahman said:

yes its kind of betting market. many people are trading and betting the price. why i said its a betting market not business platform, because nobody knows the prediction of market. no body knows where the price will be reach. so people open trades as bets with risk.

Good view, like you said cryptocurrency price are not fixed and we only predict the price of the coins in order to trad or hold for some times, but we can't say its 100% gambling because if we have good exprance we can get good profit from it, i mean we can't say gold is gambling we know gold price is also not fixed and we can't predict its price.

• +2 1

paper is actually gambling when you enter in cryptocurrency and you make an investment there is no certainty that you will get profits you can lose your investment too that means it is a type of gambling

• +3 1

Some people think that dealing with crypto currency is gambling because they think that trading with it is based on luck meanwhile it is based on knowledge and experience in the market and not like gambling that can be done by anyone without any knowledge or experience.

The world of cryptocurrencies is a new, advanced technology and an amazing field

I have gained a lot of important information about crypto and trading in addition to the good financial gain that we get from the forum by writing new and useful posts containing important ideas.

This is not gambling or a waste of time because you gain knowledge and money

• +3 1

Well post. I have gained a lot of important information about Crypto and trading in addition to the good financial gain that we get from the forum by writing useful and new containing important ideas. People without knowing the market as a result they find the gambling in Crypto so first of all gain knowledge about this field

• +2 1

Because many people are still not very familiar with the new technology. They like things that are physical and touchable. If you tell them there is something more valuable than gold but you can not touch it, they will think you are joking with them. They see cryptocurrency very risky like gambling games.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

In my country they see this as a biggest scam in the world because of the fake news spread by the most bias network called abs-cbn.and also crypto sometimes is like a gamble specially if you are investing using it.

You cannot change the mentality of some people. They will always think hat bitcoin is  gambling. They think so because they faced loss in it.