I don't get any notifications - Page 19 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

I don't get any notifications

When anyone mention you in the post then you only get notification otherwise not. So don’t afraid. This is not a big problem. Focus on others side. On main side post quality and comments quality this is so kuch important there. So careful about that.            

• +2 1

Receiving notifications is ideal on the way to be aware of numerous matters, the most crucial of that's while someone fees my reaction. Here I should reply to it. And that is accurate.

I figure you don't get warning since you may not open your notice alternative. At the point when you compose your post then you can see underneath the post where notice button is accessible. At the point when you on your notice button then you get notices 

• +1 1

Yes of course , notification depends on your work if your work is fluctuating into the forum ultimately your getting to the stage of worning and it going to be notified to you bro your account ,care and  observation I necessary

Possibly there's no individual here are needed to cite what you posted. Well I mean we have alternate point of view, feelings and such identified with it, perhaps they don't care for what you post or disagrees with you and it is typical as long as you post pertinently there's nothing incorrectly about it.

It seems your notification settings are turned of my friend. You should go to the account tab and change your notification settings. there are different notification types and you can arrange them according to your liking.

I think you should update your settings than you will receive a notification regularly or maybe some time they will stop behind the forum controller so don't worry about this .

I hope your issue will fixed soon. 

Thanks

either i dont get any notifications i think admins and moderators must do something about this dilemma. the notifications settings to make it correct.as you are done with changes you will get notifications upon you wanted.

• +2 1

It happened to me, however I checked in design and I had the notices alternative wrongly arranged, check in the event that that is the issue, in the event that not, at that point check in the information plate if there isn't anything implies that you have not been cited, if none of this works and Once in the event that you have been called convey in help

• +1 1

There is a notify of reply option just go in the settings and find it. Click on that option to receive all notification by your followers. Otherwise you can personally go to the profile and then check in the inbox

On 1/11/2020 at 11:15 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Why I no longer get notifications when others quote my comment. Just last Wednesday, it was the last notice I received. Is there a problem in the forum and does everyone get with it?
Or is there a specific setting that I need to place in order to receive notifications again?

Dude I think that there is some issue in the notification setting like you have not allotted the notification to notify on your notification bar. you just have to go to the setting and change the setting and press save button may be your problem would resolve

• +1 1

On 1/11/2020 at 11:15 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Why I no longer get notifications when others quote my comment. Just last Wednesday, it was the last notice I received. Is there a problem in the forum and does everyone get with it?
Or is there a specific setting that I need to place in order to receive notifications again?

Dude i think you changed the setting of notification that why this prolem.happens with you may be you turn off the option its not happened with other so i think its problem from your side check your notification setting dear.

• +3 1

I had these problems two weeks ago because I thought the forum revamp this by default, but I just realised that if you want to get notifications you need to activate it yourself in notification settings.

this is it, maybe due to the fact that you have not met some of the functions of this forum, which notifies you And new topics should be on the form or in a new message or someone subscribed to you or you will like and will.

This Is a Great Option I Listen About The Crypto Talk This IS A Amazing Platform For Beginner

I Am So Excited To Listen This Platform To Discuss To Digital Market And The Aware Of Modern

Way To Fly In World

If you are not getting any kind of notifications, then there is no problem in this nor is it a big issue. It's just a matter of setting.If you want to receive notifications, then you have to go to your account settings and turn on notifications. After this, you will start getting notifications.Best of luck.

I don't know i am am new Problem you guys mean you are thinking you might be coming with me too But how do I feel if notification Someone has messaged me on that metioniened

• +2 1

I don't face problems with notification on due basis my notifications are entering starting with quotation of members that I used to reply back. So that problem may be from the settings of the account

You have to update your browser or you can easily clear your browser caches in your mobile setting's than I think you will never face any notification issue's or some other issue's. I also had face this technical issue and after sometimes this issue was solved.

I believe that is not a technical problem, all that is necessary for you to do is set up the notification preferences in other to get notifications. 

• +1 1

My dear friend the purpose of send us a notification is to warn us that we avoid of unfollow habits and don't follow of all the rules and regulations of this platform and also avoiding to irregularities in our work. When notification is come then it's shows on the notification sign. For checking it we click on that sign and then it's showing there.  But if it's not coming there is not present any notifications  

I think you should click on "notify me of replies " below the comment session and check your notifications in home notification center.

On 1/20/2021 at 7:06 PM, Emanuel 12 said:

Make sure you know how to turn the notifications on because there's a feature where you can enable notifications for a particular content. Also make sure that your browser supports this notifications so you can get them easily

This forum will be friendly to all browser but you just need to go to notification setting to set it, I set mine two days ago when I was checking my profile I saw it and I set it. So far you can access this forum, you will be able to go to your profile to enable may features on notification. 

You don't get notifications because probably they are turned off at the notification settings panel. Click on the world icon and select the notification settings. Then you can turn on or off all kind of notifications there.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Yep buddy I have noticed that we are not getting the notifications but now the notifications are showing we can see the notifications instantly like the ring bell. And i'm quite happy to see the progress of Crypto talk.