Is there any mobile application for earning high?? - Page 10 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
btcLover

Is there any mobile application for earning high??

No, any application that says it is going to give you a lot of money is SCAM. Apps that pay by removing surveys, generate income because we see ads or complete tasks. Gaming apps that claim to pay generally only earn from advertising as people quit before reaching the withdrawal minimum, often too high.

• +5 1

There is no app that pays you well, and the ones that promise high returns are false, most of the apps collect profits, for the ads they show, and they share fractions of those profits with you, they are just pennies to collect little by little and then maybe trade those coins.

Edited by cesarock11

apps are giving low amounts and I'm sure you will not be satisfied at all, and most of them are scam so avoid them and try something better 

22 hours ago, Cobijin said:

There are some kind of apps that pays you (that´s what they promise) to paypal by "watching videos and uploading and beng popular/liked, but you only win money by getting referrals, high volume of people signing up with your link, i think that is not fair.

If it is not fair at all to spend hours in the application so that they pay you pennies, if they pay you because many are scams

On 1/9/2020 at 11:29 AM, btcLover said:

I want a mobile application to earn bitcoins. some apps are scam. If you have any app for earning :::: share it with us :::::

There are many applications to earn money over the phone but bitcoin I would really like to know if someona knows could you send me more information I would appreciate it.

no, there are many applications that are available in the play store and they are only scam, it is not possible to earn much money with them. Most of the apps that promise good payouts are all fake

There is no application that generates a lot of money, it only gives you very small fractions of some special currency, be it dollars such as clips claps, or other apk that give you btc or eth.

Application as such does not exist, and only some pay. Many of those that are in the pla store are scams and those that pay you can only get a minimum as a profit, and if you want to earn with these apps I recommend you to take surveys if they have that option or by referrals. Anyway it is a bit difficult to earn a lot of money but good luck at it.

I would not recommend any of them since they all give very little or are a scam, I recommend that you look for other methods.

I think there is no any mobile application for high earning....because the high earning mobile application is fake or scam.....we can earn high money but we can not withdraw it..so the high earning mobile application is fake or scam.

There are applications that pay money for your use, whether they are surveys, games, or simply viewing advertisements, but the truth is that they pay very little, only those who have many referrals benefit.

On 1/9/2020 at 11:29 AM, btcLover said:

I want a mobile application to earn bitcoins. some apps are scam. If you have any app for earning :::: share it with us :::::

If you really want to earn a great income, I suggest you go directly to the airdrops or to trade with different cryptocurrencies. Do not waste your time with games or faucets that will only pay you a few pennies. I hope you can get what you are looking for, good luck!

In mobile applications you never earn too much, most applications are scams, you may not be very satisfied with the result you are going to obtain with the payment.

Take a look at Pi network. It’s a Mobile mining app, where you virtually mine their token which you could trade for Bitcoin. Only requirement is pressing a button once a day to keep going.

Dont expect to get rich overnight tho.

Crypto talk is one of the best ones out there right now, i’m not so sure about pi networking but we will see, there just be to electroneum mining but that’s gone now.. Vova is also one of the best to try, sweatcoin is also my daily app that i never have to open, just walk and earn

I do not expect that there are mobile applications that pay high money. I advise you to create your own site if you want to have a passive income

Try the cryptotab browser, once you have too many referrals it will become easier for you to earn satoshis in a very speed way. 

I'm using it and they really pay. 

J'ai essayé dès plusieurs applications mobiles mais j'ai rien gagné ils vous faut des moi pour gagner quelques sentim 

Sup, from my personal standpoint, its better earn with another method, cuz apps are giving u only cents, when u can earn thouhsands by pc, also 80% of app are scam. have luck.

There are varieties of apps that offer money in exchange for tasks, but it is not a very high fee because it is more difficult than they think so that you are going to earn money in large amounts, there is no such thing as not falling into apps that do not pay and you will only lose your time, remember that time is valuable in the crypto world

Helo application is the application which gives high measure of cash on allude .It gives 300 rs for every allude on effectively open the record for 14 days persistently and you can pull back your allude sum in paytm.  

You can generate satoshis on the Hive Work platform, you can use it on a desktop pc or simply download it on your mobile phone. No referrals needed to see more earnings, everything It depends on how much time you invest in it. After completing the tasks, you will be paid weekly through PayPal or Bitcoins.