Need suggestion Which cryptocurrency is best for save money - Page 15 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Need suggestion Which cryptocurrency is best for save money

Hello, I can share my life project with you, as I know that in the future bitcoin will be the world's digital gold, I am accumulating currencies in the short and medium term, especially in DEFI projects, which could be multiplied by a hundred and if possible by 1,000, I know it is difficult but for that I have invested small amounts in 20 or 30 of those tokens to speculate and then exchange those profits for bitcoin. Greetings and many successes.

If it is long-term, I recommend bitcoin first, because as the years go by, its price increases considerably, which would generate a good return over a long period of time. But if it is short term, you could protect your money in a stablecoin so that your currency does not lose value, and at the same time invest in some projects or airdrops

I think there is absolutely no specific coins to invest. You can invest in whatever you want. But to invest, you need to know about these coins and be sure that you will not benefit from investing or holding these coins. If you can trust then you can invest.

Hello Stonman, I think that if it is cryptocurrencies, the best option is Bitcoin to invest in the medium and long term, I plan to sell my BTC when it reaches 100,000 in a few years. Remember that Bitcoin so far repeats its market cycle every 4 years or so.

This applies to holders, for traders in my opinion it is better to trade other currencies.

I agree with you, each investment is very personal and must carry out fundamental analysis and technical analysis.

After this we can make a decision to invest or not in a cryptocurrency. This is complex and requires study

Of course we need suggestion which cryptocurrency is best for save money, because without examples we can't show to another humans that crypto is profitable area and here all of us able to get good incomes 

There are some coin that give us an incredible return in future. You can spare mone by putting resources into Bitcoin, Ethereum or Ripple. Those three coina are the top coin and heads of present crypto market. Step by step its cost will increment and hit the greatest imprint. So you can purchase those coins and set aside your cash without any problem.

I advise you to hold twt (trust wallet) token, I predict I will reach 1$ per coin in next months. 

The best cryptocurrency to save money is bitcoin, it is safer but it can lower its value if you want to save your money without risk, it has to be a stable coin like usdt because it will always be worth 1 dollar

I think the best for this is USDT, it has been in the market for a long time and is very well positioned in the Coinmarketcap, which gives a lot of security, which is what one looks for in a stablecoin of that style.

Personally i'm holding TWT and BNB and ETH but if you want just to save money not to earn so the best is USDT because it's stable coin so you will not lose money.

The best thing to keep money would be to have a currency such as USDT, it is a stable currency with the value of the dollar, this currency goes up and down but thousands, this keeping your money is ideal, since you will not have losses or gains. You also have to keep in mind that you must keep them in a secure wallet and not in any that is of doubtful reliability, always use official channels to be able to be

In a long-term period, any cryptocurrency can collapse, but I think bitcoin has less chances, if we are talking about a short-term period, then litecoin now holds a flat well.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

so far the safe is bitcoin.
because this coin is very stable up and down compared to other tokens down 99% while bitcoin is only down 66% and now its position is minus 50% from the highest price.
hopefully it can be a consideration.

If you just want to save your money and don't want to earn or lose then you should go to stable coins like USDT or USDC but if you want to earn I think BTC ETH LTC DASH BCH all this is good but you should search first before do it 

One suggestion is that you invest your money in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero and that you always have your large amount in stable currency like Dai, take advantage now that even cryptocurrencies are in decline and are little know, because when they become more know their value will increase a lot.

Friend, first of all you have to know what type of investment you want to make, that is, if you only want to save or want to earn interest. There are many forms of investment with cryptocurrencies, if you just want to save I recommend a stablecoin or otherwise you can trade and earn interest, the best in my opinion is Bitcoin.

If you want a stable income from cryptocurrency for several years, then I would recommend investing in Bitcoin. It will also be profitable to invest in Ethereum. When I make version 2.0, there may be a push to the high price of this coin.

There are so many existing altcoins that are used as an asset or investment for someone. There are a lot of potential coins lately but if I suggest you, I still prefer to invest in ethereum and bitcoin.

I think ripple maybe that cryptocurrency, but this is if you will work with only one cryptocurrency. It is my own opinion.