Need suggestion Which cryptocurrency is best for save money - Page 19 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Need suggestion Which cryptocurrency is best for save money

You can buy bitcoin.  Then you can hold it. Ofter some months when bitcoin's prize will get high you can sell it and earn a good profit.  This  is a stable coin,  you will get enough profit from here.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think Bitcoin is the best for saving money. Don't invest money in BTC when the price is down. Invest it when the price is great. Otherwise you can also go with ETH, it is also a famous and good coin.

• +3 1

To save money, you are definitely comfortable using Bitcoin. Other currencies have more risk, some may have more potential, but they are much more risky than Bitcoin. I think the price of BTC will go up, especially if you think about it in the long term, already $ 18,000. In the short term, it can have strong fluctuations.

On 10/8/2019 at 12:56 PM, khan22 said:

If you want to buy any coin then invest in LIBRA coin this is the facebook coin and the second coin is GRAM coin and this coin is the Telegram coin. These are the great two coins and it will definitely go to so much up in future.

@khan22...Libra Coin is the coin of Facebook.  However, I have heard that Libra coins have no value in the crypto world. So how can we benefit by investing in those coins.  If that coin has no value then what is the benefit of investing with that coin, please tell me a little?

• Useful or interesting 1

14 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

@khan22...Libra Coin is the coin of Facebook.  However, I have heard that Libra coins have no value in the crypto world. So how can we benefit by investing in those coins.  If that coin has no value then what is the benefit of investing with that coin, please tell me a little?

I think the team behind libra is working hard to renovate the project, new features will be executed soon, and they have changed its name. I think it has a good potential since a giant like Facebook is behind it

12 hours ago, Cleaner said:

The best coin for investment is the BTC, LTC, ETH, EOS, DASH, TRX, BCH and also other good coins which move good and peoples like to trade in that coins becasue these are the coins which can give us good profit when the market move up but the stable coin is not good for investment because they can not give us profit and loss when the market go high or low.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear friend in my humble opinion, the safest cryptocurrency to save is undoubtedly bitcoin since they assure you of long-term profits, I personally have the long-term frozen and I can assure you that it has given me good profits
A big hello to the whole community and good luck and great winnings

To me, when you want to save money and earn interests on it, Bitcoin is not the right option. I would vouch for USDT and then stake it. You could earn like 7-12% yearly interest. But if you are into taking risks, then buy into Bitcoin and hope for a price pump

I think stable coin might be the best option for you, if you simply want to preserve your assets. However, fiat will also depreciate, so you can invest a part in top 10 coins like BTC. BTC is crypto KING, it will last until the end of the crypto era 🙂

For storage, you'd better choose a stable coin that has more potential and demand. But also, if you invest for a long time, then you should choose an option that can bring a higher profit, for example, make a contribution to bitcoin, or ether. the main thing is to choose the right coin in order not to lose a lot in the future!

Purchase and save bitcoin by saving it If you have so much currency that you can save it after using it, then bitcoin itself will be busy. It is also a case when the price of bitcoin falls, then it takes a long time for it to rise again. The advantage of bitcoin is that with the loss of it, you can have no restriction whenever you want to use it with the use of benefits. When the price is high, you can withdraw your investment , you can withdraw your investment if price is low.

The best currency to save money, clearly is the USDT or any stable currency in a 1: 1 ratio, of course, with this you will not earn money but it is the safe way to protect the funds against any event or market volatility, another  option can be USDC or DAI.

Btc is the best crypto to invest but all crypto will be good but that depends on the level of the currency or the rate which it goes or exchange rate.

If you want to save your money then I will make you advice that you buy a bitcoin and keep it. As you know that the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day and thus the purchase you have made will prove to be very beneficial for you. In this way investing your money in bitcoin can prove to be very beneficial for you. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My advice would be Litcoin, if you have the money and you are looking for something that will give you a good profit Litcoin is your choice, it is now in third place in the crypto market and over the years it has been good for itself, buy and keep for some time Will benefit you. 

I think bitcoin is the best crypto currency for saving money because it is the best currency in the crypto world. We should buy bitcoins in low price and keep hold them in long time. When the price of the bitcoin will be increased we can sell them in the high price and can get much profits. So I am suggesting you to choose bitcoin. 

• +1 1

You can count on Bitcoin in that, due to the fact it has a precise future and in accordance to some experts, its fee will attain the limits of one million US dollars, and you can additionally lend to foremost systems with your capital and you will have a accurate annual return except making an effort. 

Look at the Bitcoin chart for a week, buy it later if it falls or remains at that price. If the price goes up, invest in it immediately. But my first choice is Bitcoin and then the second is Etherium, the price is down now so it saves you money when it goes down after more of your money. Hopefully you will succeed later.

The best option you still have is Bitcoin if you want to save your money.  

On 10/6/2019 at 9:47 AM, stonman said:

I use coins for installment and I'm not a dealer.

What coins did this guy use and for what reason? Installments mean you take a loan, did he use DeFi perhaps, this makes little sense. What means I'm not a dealer? Using translators often creates many problems.

Greatest suggestions for me as if I invest in import bitcoin next give it at hand after that I hardly put on the market it once I catch out the charge of bitcoin is rising consequently that I search out a vast profit from the selling for the reason that investing is additional profitable than trading.

Hi. My opinion: you should choose several coins to invest. Using this method you reduce risks. I thins it's a good option. Good luck :)

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

If you have investment you should invest it on cryptocureency 

Crypto currency has very wide scope in very community now 

If you want to earn profit must invest your money in Bitcoin,lithium or Ethereum.

It will saves your money and gives you profit after some times.

All the best for future 

I must advice you to do search before investing your money 

If you wanted to reduce withdraw fees of yobit you can buy ltc or trx. But if you wanted to save your money from price fluctuations you should buy stable coin like USDT coin. I hope you got your answer. This is the best way to save money. 

In the event that you need to set aside your cash through crypto I propose to get some marking coins like tron. Tron can give you a benefit each month's end while holding it.

In my personal opinion, digital currencies cannot keep your money through them because they are intended for trading, and their prices rise and fall within minutes. I advise you to use them to trade and invest in your money, not just to keep it