Need suggestion Which cryptocurrency is best for save money - Page 14 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Need suggestion Which cryptocurrency is best for save money

I believe that the safest way to secure your cryptocurrency is with

Bitcoin, it is the best known and the highest security system

after you should have it saved and wait for its cost grow up,

after that, I would personally tell you to change it to your local

currency as I think it is the safest way, however virtual wallets have

shown excellent security in addition to the fact that transfers are

made anonymously, but this is already part of your choice.

Edited by diegoram

I have always said that the best option will always be BITCOIN / USDT, or at least I feel safer to save my money. But everyone has their own way of thinking 😎

Bitcoin is definitely the most popular and the most used one, its value is stable and scalable, and it is expected that its price will reach more than twice its current price in the future, so it is the best option.

image.png.8ab418ee6158fbb1a2bed32919f7e383.png

I would invest in the two currencies that have the highest price and offer me the most security, which are Bitcoins and Etherium, they are already accepted as a means of payments in many businesses. 

My friend, I recommend that you keep your money in Bitcoin because it is the most popular currency and it does not matter how low its price could go but it goes up again after a few days and so it is one of the safest currencies.
  • -3 1

I would like to recommend you to go for stablecoin like DAI, USDT, USDC if you want to save money. They are stablecoin and value is equivalent to USD for them. They are not affected badly by the price volatility.

I am a not a professional trader. But as far as my experience goes, I can say that investing and saving your money in Bitcoin would be the right decision I think. Maybe it is expensive but it worth it.

I think Bitcoin is the best choice. It became stable, so if i needed a coin just to store and save money, i would buy bitcoin. In 5-10 years its price can reach 15000-30000$, when it is ok to sell it. But if it drops, it may be 7000$, but i think it would be better to just hold BTC at that time.

The best option is to spread your resources in different baskets. For example, part in bitcoin, part in eth, and many other coins. Of course, all cryptocurrencies have more of a single trend, but this is already one of the options to protect yourself. I think at certain points it is better to fix in dollars and then re-enter cryptocurrencies at a good price

We all admit that Bitcoin is number one, followed by Ethereum, and there are also some new currencies that will enrich the market because they started in the right way.

El 10/6/2019 a las 1:47, stonman dijo:

Tengo dinero. Guardé mi dinero en efectivo en varias criptomonedas. Uso monedas a plazos y no soy distribuidor. Las circunstancias en el mercado de criptomonedas han sido inconmensurables durante algún tiempo. Tengo miedo de que estoy logrando algo incorrectamente y necesito solicitar orientación. 

Avísame, sería ideal si tuvieras qué dinero digital es el mejor para guardar efectivo. ¿Cuál es la mejor moneda para elegir? ¿Cuál es tu opinión sobre esto?

No olvide las reglas para la creación de temas (los temas comienzan con mayúscula)
Moderador Desais 👮‍♂️

Without a doubt, bitcoin is the best currency to save in the long term, just make the news, there is a man who obtained by investing 450 million in btc and making a hold instead of buying. You can find the video on YouTube but still investigate very well what do you want to do in the short or long term greetings

Of course, this is a cryptocurrency in which a fiat counterpart is attached. Like USDT or BUSD. They are as stable and secure as possible, but they do not increase in value relative to Fiat. But Bitcoin or Ethereum can rise, but it can also fall.

On 6/10/2019 at 6:30, chicck said:

Puedes invertir en comprar bitcoins y dejarlo ahí. Espere el próximo mes si el precio de bitcoin sube, véndalo rápidamente para obtener sus ganancias.

the best cryptocurrency is bitcoin but there are other options with litecoin and zcash since they have maintained their price and very easy to trade

The best option is BTC so the price varies a lot, in the long term you will see incredible profits. After buying and spending a few months and you have a profit, sell it

I think most people say bitcoin is better on this. I also agree. The fact that it is a coin that gets stronger and valued every year supports this view. Of course, good analysts can make different choices. I call it bitcoin

On 10/6/2019 at 3:47 AM, stonman said:

I have money. I kept my cash in various cryptocurrencey. I use coins for installment and I'm not a dealer. The circumstance on the cryptomarket has for some time been immeasurable. I'm apprehensive I'm accomplishing something incorrectly and I need to request guidance. 

Let me know, it would be ideal if you which digital money is the best for putting away cash? What is the best coin to pick? What's your opinion about this?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

But you want to have a profit or that your money does not devalue, because you have to analyze if BTC is at its highest price and you buy, it is most likely that you will lose, even if it is the safest currency, or you will have to wait a long time time for it to rise, but if you don't want your money to devalue you can invest in stablecoins like TUSD, USDT, BNB, DAI

I think the best investment is bitcoin.  Its volume is very solid and it has many investors.  I think you should definitely buy bitcoin.

Actually there are many choices, but i prefer bitcoin to store value because it is the king of coins and control most of market money so no loss with it, you can choose great projects like ethereum to store money

If you want to save money, then the most stable cryptocurrency for you is BTC.
BUT if you want to make money like me and most people, you should look at promising altcoins. Consider buying FTM.

There are many good digital currencies that have a great future and are constantly being developed, and you must choose to accept profit and loss.

To store of value, i actually prefer bitcoin as it is the main oldest coin that control most of market money and has always big potential to go up but other projects can disappear with time

To save money, the best thing is bitcoin, since it is the one that has the least chance of losing value in the future. The other currencies may have more potential to rise but also have a greater chance of losing value or failing in their projects. Therefore, in order to maintain the value of money, I think that BTC is the best

• Useful or interesting 1

My best suggestion is that you study all possible cryptocurrencies, the more you know the better you are going to invest, I can tell you some cryptocurrencies to invest, but it is not appropriate.

Learn, study and invest