Invest in altcoins today or maybe later? - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
atect90

Invest in altcoins today or maybe later?

You observe the market can realize that the present is very good for the market and we should invest in the Altcoins is the most accurate. If you are not determined, i do not think there is such a good chance.

Right now, you can invest on BNB, YO, ETH or LTC, because the price is going to rise slightly in the next days. We're watching a yo-yo movement, and now price is rising again.

It would be wise to invest in the coins now that you are actually thinking about investing. You could be putting it off and end up waiting for longer than expected and by then it might be that the price of the coins have gone up by then. Buy now when you see that the market is in the red before we start to go into another recovery.

as a trader we must be smart and be able to take advantage of the current market situation to buy as much as possible, because the prices in the market can still be affordable for us to make a long-term investment. but must have enough capital to invest and do not just invest without analyzing it first, because it is the same as you throw away your opportunity to get significant profits. so trading there is a way and technique of its own and not carelessly investing.

44 minutes ago, Bapet said:

You can invest in altcoins now and not have to wait too long. You will definitely benefit from investing in altcoins. try buying altcoins

Right to say this time is very good to buy altcoins  and now the altcoins price is low and the current market of altcoin is red and its giving us a signal to invest it more and more you money and very soon the green signal will come.

I think this is the best time for invest in altcoin, all altcoins fall and are at a cheap price right now. Buy some altcoin and hold it for a few month is a great choice and i think it will be profitable.

I would never want to invest in these coins because I think this pointer commission is not very good and I think it would be better not to do this paste and I also think that investing here is more likely to be beneficial.  I won't tell  to anyone  to invest altcoins

It seems to me that now investing in altcoin is not very profitable, because now there are better replacements for example bitcoin, now the price of it jumps a lot and you can wait a little and buy it. Yes, even the crypto market now does not advise buying these coins. In my opinion you need to buy later.

No, i think if we late more for buy altcoin then it will be very bad for us because the new pump is coming so in this way i think  its time is a very perfect time to buy the  most secure and trusted altcoin.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Maybe too late but for the altscoins that are just leaving the market and those that have already taken time, you can continue to get buying / selling opportunities but not as in 2017 that there were 200% pumps in alts as ethereum.

I think a little delay now is better because I still think that the market will still go further down in the coming weeks, so I think it is better to wait and buy more coins when the market dip down more and more.

I think now is the right time for investment, We all know the market is down now and the smart thing to do is to get the market back. Nowadays most altcoin prices are down and very suitable for the time to buy but I want to suggest for don't invest all money that you have at one price

I think there is no better time than now,as the violas fell 10 times of the price of the ISO,and it soon should start to grow,so the future I'm sure will be very perspektivnoe and good,and I am sure that all that is done to the best

Patience is one of the most important key factor in achieving great profits and success here in the crypto industry, crypto users must understand that alt coins possesses great potential of gaining huge profits and now is a great time to invest while a lot of alt coins are currently low in value.

If your reason is to invest for a long time, then you can buy altcoin anytime, and you don't have to worry about the price. But it is better if you can buy the altcoin at a low price, so you don't feel sad if the price is going to go down for more. But if you use the altcoin to make more bitcoin, then I think you should buy the coin at a low price because you will have the opportunity to sell at a high price. That is what the traders did so far, so they can make their profit from the altcoin many times.

Choosing your investment today and deciding which one you'll pick is the best way to do right now since you might still get the token price in its lower situation... Because buying later or investing later would not be a good move to do since coins may bloom during that later period...

18 minutes ago, olalitt52332 said:

It is impossible to tell you the exact time of market recovery. Right now all the coins price are low. So think carefully in which coin you want to take risk. You should split your money in various projects.

And the expert of the crypto currencies always prefer the low market i meant when the altcoin market is down that time is very perfect for your investment now ethereum and litecoin is also good coins.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Based on your information I think you should first think about the consequences that might happen if you did before you invest to altcoin and do such things.

Edited by Forbidden Capsule

For me, the decision really depends on you. But before making any decisions, I suggest that you must do some major research first before choosing what to do. Always think for the long run, rather than the small run.

In crypto, for me BTC is in the first place and everything else follows after.I agree with this. Now the best investment to get into, in my honest opinion is BTC and once the market stabilizes you can start looking into buying altcoins

Altcoins are having a volatile market value which makes it complicated to invest because assurance of earning profit is really low if an investor won't be careful on choosing the right altcoin.I'd say invest only to altcoins which are promising or having a probability to recover with regards to the down trend in the market.

I strongly agree that today's bear market is the best time to invest to those reputable altcoins and HODL is the best move to gain a profit by next year. Investment is all about patience and being updated to news about cryptocurrency is a must if you are planning to HODL for long term. Why? That is to minimize huge losses. I admit that I am also a long term hodler and it caused me a lot of pain, doubts, wrong decisions and tons of regrets when one of my altcoin reaches an all time high. Still, there are some altcoins that brings unexpected profit that surpassed my imagination.

I think there are two major altcoins that i recommend to invest now, its ethereum and ripple. this two altcoins are showing good performance since from their beginning. its not late for you to decide. but for me investing right now is a good decision. 

Yes i do trust them because this is where some of my information on my research and i came up if the ICO is a scam or not because i know that those who run ICO rating is a very good when giving a opinion on a ICO