What is the Crypto Currency Effect in the world? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

What is the Crypto Currency Effect in the world?

I think that people are starting to go cash-less more and more, because it is easier to deal with banks and cryptocurrencies, rather than banknotes.

So the long term effect is switching from a cash-based society to a crypto-one.

• +1 1

On 1/8/2020 at 12:38 PM, pakjobhelp said:

You know that every person want to work with crypto currency and wants to earn more crypto currency. When i sit in a public place every person discuss about crypto currency and its price changes. I have a question that what is the effect of crypto currency in future. I have question what is the main reason for crypto currency popularity????

The popularity was ignited since it was a decentralized currency and can be spent anywhere and everywhere, and since many want to adopt the new virtual currencies they have been controversial on it to find more ideas in order to gain the trust to invest on them

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The effect of cryptocurrency to the world is, due to lack of security in cryptoworld some are using cryptocurrency for illegal activities like money laundering and payment in black market that can't be traceable by any security agency. 

I never had a chance to talk about crypto with someone i don't know but i start to hear something about bitcoin while i am acrossing the street. I think it's totally normal because crypto start to became more famous every year and most of the people heard of bitcoin for the first time. Everything looks fine for crypto and i hope we can all take a profit from it.

• +3 1

On 1/8/2020 at 4:38 PM, pakjobhelp said:

You know that every person want to work with crypto currency and wants to earn more crypto currency. When i sit in a public place every person discuss about crypto currency and its price changes. I have a question that what is the effect of crypto currency in future. I have question what is the main reason for crypto currency popularity????

In my opinion cryptocurrency become more and more popular in future and its price will become $45,000+ it is popular in the world because nowadays everything becomes digitalized and that's why digital currency has an impact on this world.

• +3 1

The main reason for the popularity of cryptocurrencies is accessibility. Anyone with a computer can get a little crypto. Anyone can trade cryptocurrencies. Anyone can become an investor.

• +3 1

The effect of Cryptocurrency is big all over the world in transferring and transactions of digital money to fiat money. The investment of other investors in Bitcoins and other coins it's a popular choice today you need to know that this currency is out future currency. We need fastest and reliable to transfer money easily.

• +4 1

I have question what is the main reason for crypto currency popularity????

@pakjobhelp Dear friend! I am going to explain you the reason behind the popularity of Cryptocurrency. The main reason is the fluctuations in its prices (volatile property), more beneficial for trading purpose. Bitcoin cryptocurrency got my attention when I came to know that one bitcoin worths for 18000$ then I joined this nice crypto forum to learn more related things, now I am surprised to see the bull run which crossed  27000$ today. it is amazing and attractive, goes viral with increasing prices. 

The encrypted currency is comfortable in dealing and credibility in addition to the legitimacy that gives people security in using it. Therefore, we notice most people started using cryptocurrencies and kept them because it will become the currency of the future without dispute. We must all prepare for that.

The future of the cryptocurrency will be impressive and wonderful, and the reason for its spread and popularity is the ease of dealing with it and the possibility of working in the cryptocurrency while studying at the same time. 

• +1 1

The crypto currency has good in the world. Most of the trading done in the type of cryptocurrency and it is become more and more popular. Most of the people wants to knowing about it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend that the field of encryption and cryptocurrencies is a new area of work and making money, which is very wonderful and profitable in general, so it has gained great popularity, cryptocurrencies have a beautiful and flowering future if it continues to this way. 

• +4 1

Yes the whole world is becoming advanced in digital currencies so they want to deal with cryptocurrencies. As they are much easier to transaction and use so the world is becoming more attracted towards making profits with cryptocurrencies in future.

The cryptocurrency has been very good for many people, for many countries I don't know, because some countries are against it, even banned it, its mining and its use, I see it badly on the part of those countries.

There has been so many changes happening there are so many ways that people are changing their life with the little things we have the work of this process is to bring an new world of change and making sure the old world of \fiat currencies , still exist to avoid making mistakes that can blind you so its important for the new world that we have

I don't think so, crypto currency has effect in the world, it provides us to get better chance for earning money and bitcoins, so I agree with it, its such a facilitated platform also crypto increase

People greed, I am sure

The cryptocurrency effect in the world might be the innovation of atms. We all know that some countries have atms for Bitcoin and if that happens, then we can pay using cryptocurrencies even at malls.

This point depends a lot on the perspective that people take with cryptocurrencies since some think that it is something bad and others say that it is very good and for me it is very good, so every day it gains more reputation and there is more evidence of the great That may be despite the prohibitions every day are more accepted and hence its popularity.

certainly every day the popularity of cryptocurrencies is more evident and this because of the achievements of BTC in the world and also thanks to the pandemic that is happening and perhaps is one of the main reasons for their popularity.

I think crypto currency is become very popular with time. Crypto increase greed of people because crypto currency give very high earning chance. I think the main reason for popularity of crypto currency is crypto currency give good source of income and international transaction complete within 5 minutes.

• +1 1

Maybe the fame and popularity of cryptocurrencies is due to the good profits we make by operating and trading in them. I think cryptocurrencies will last a long time into the future. I predict its market dominance and adoption in most countries.

• +1 1

There are definitely many cryptocurrency effects in the future, there are new jobs available for people who want to work in the blockchain field. The financial system is more diverse so we don't depend on fiat money, there is no more monopoly from other financial institutions because we are free to choose any currency. The popularity of cryptocurrency is of course greatly influenced by the price of bitcoin, soaring the price of bitcoin has made the crypto market even more famous.

• +1 1

I think it is quite large, since it gives the possibility of trading assets that are safe from inflation and local government regulations, it gives us the possibility of directly connecting monetarily between people, without banks or intermediaries involved, I think cryptos are a revolutionary aspect of the economy

On 1/8/2020 at 5:31 PM, Black_Sword said:

I think the reason why crypto currency is popular is because  it's easy to earn money from crypto than to work. Mostly user of crypto currency I think is a student because many students  that needs extra income for their own purposes.

Crypto currency effect so much on the crypto market and it reduce the jobless peoples majority and so many peoples leave their job because they love this market and they make good money in this market on daily basis.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The crypto is increasing day by day and the interest of the people is also increasing. In future the concept of cryptocyrrency will enhance more and more and people will come towards the crypto. Crypto is more popular in the world now people don't have some knowledge about the cryptocyrrency but in future I hope they will learn about it.