About my Btc balance - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jesoy

About my Btc balance

I think there is a minimum requirement to put some bitcoin on Your balance, I think there may be a problem on yobit, I didn't know if there is, however all you have to do is wait until it fixes the problem.

I entered this post, just out of curiosity, but I'm interested in the subject, we are already aware that we may be working on CryptoTalk and temporarily run out of funds, that usually happens in the best pages, go ahead everyone

I had the same problem once. But it got fixed very quickly. I waited for about 15 minutes, reloaded the page and then it perfectly worked. Don’t worry, try again. Good luck! 

No they really dont have a minimum requirement for it i suppose check your account carefully their must be some problems i think

Yes, this usually happens rarely, but it can happen. Therefore do not worry, this is usually a Yobit error or that they have paused it, you just have to be patient and continue collecting Btc for when you can withdraw it, this is a good amount.

В моем балансе Bitcoin находится очень малая сумма сбережений, не рискую так сильно, с мировым положением и кризисами страны.

• -5 1

I think there is a minimum requirement to put some bitcoin on Your balance, I think there may be a problem on yobit, I didn't know if there is, however all you have to do is wait until it fixes the problem.

On 10/3/2020 at 3:21 PM, pro100tank said:

I have no problems with the balance of BTC, if you have any problems, ask , write, I will try to answer and solve. There are rarely any problems with the BTC balance.

there was a problem with withdrawing the btc balance but its just the fact that people on here have no patience to wait for the forum to update them on whats happening, whenever something happens they start doubting the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Well friends, I hope this is solved, that it is worth the effort, and if not, it is also an apprenticeship, hopefully we will be lucky

I think there was definitely an error on yobit . And This problem exist sometimes . So , Don't worry about it. Yobit also fix its issues as early as possible . Thanks for posting this topic . 

On 1/8/2020 at 9:53 AM, Jesoy said:

I have my payment already but i can't transfer it to my btc balance. I just keep on pressing the Send to my btc balance but nothing happens. Do they have a minimum requirement for transfer of balances.? 

Actually it was a temporary problem. Now everything is fair and lovely. We get our talk tokens after seven days of our posts and can sell it instantly. It has become a great source of earning money in this lockdown period.

In order to win satoshis, the first thing you should know is that you start to win from post 101, hence the post must be positively evaluated by the community, after 7 days in which the moderators review them if the post passes Well, they pay it in yobit, the minimum that you can transfer is 1000 satoshis, the equivalent of a post that meets the conditions described above.

20 minutes ago, Bond07 said:

I have my payment already but i can't transfer it to my btc balance. I just keep on pressing the Send to my btc balance but nothing happens. Do they have a minimum requirement for transfer of balances.? 

Your publication has been around for quite a long time, I imagine that you could already get your BTC, it can always happen that at any time something appears on the platform and things do not go the way we want, we just have to wait for them to solve it, in the world of cryptocurrencies wallets can get stuck or some inconvenience may arise, but it is always solved, it is normal that at some point we cannot make a withdrawal from our balance, that does not mean that we have lost it, I have not had any problem withdrawing since I started to collect. Patience is one of the keys to success.

My friend, I think it was a problem with the yobit server and it has been solved. These problems happen naturally, perhaps due to the large number on the platform, but they are all solved.

there may be maybe an something incorrect with the server you could instantly withdraw your incomes here in your stability in yobit however moving from yobit in your different wallet have minimal.

On 1/8/2020 at 5:10 AM, Zervanix said:

I think all users experience this, we should wait for an explanation from the cryptotalk about this problem because until now there has been no explanation from the yobit / cryptotalk

I guess the admin should address this topic, since it becoming general problem. You guys need to excise patient depending the time the issue will be address. Sorry for the inconvenient.

There is no minimum amount to send your Bitcoin balance in Yobit You can send 1000 Satoshi or more without a minimum, but sometimes the Send to Credit button is temporarily stopped by moderators to clean the forum from violating members, useless posts, and spam.  Don't worry your Bitcoin is safe, but you have to wait a few days.

I also work on yobit and still I can't such type of problem when I deposit amount in yobit then I found my amount in the section of wallet.  

If you face problem then you should contact to support and they will trying to solve your problem. 

It might be just a small glitch, but hopefully I hope I wouldn't have to experience it. Am just new here starting my journey into the crypto world. I hope before I start to receive payment all those glitch and problems would had been solved already.

On 1/8/2020 at 9:38 AM, Jesoy said:

There is limit while withdrawing money to the wallet . Only withdrawal fee is 0.0012 which is equivalent to $15 ,which is very huge amount . So you can trade to other coin and get withdrawal amount. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello dear colleagues of this great forum I really did not experience this kind of problem when it came to withdrawing. I hope the problem you have is solved very soon
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

I think it's a system problem because everyone is facing this problem. Just wait a bit for it to be fixed and we should wait for an answer from Cryptotalk to fix it.