About my Btc balance - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jesoy

About my Btc balance

I have no money get it because  i am new member after i completed 100 commence doing work everyday   i hope i will get a money sure . Because this is good platform i am used now better part time job.I am waiting my first payment .

• +1 1

You can transfer as many as possible to your BTC balance but when the admin are on maintainace you can't transfer your BTC but your BTC is you can make transfer after the clean up, thanks.

You can transfer as many as possible to your BTC balance but when the admin are on maintainace you can't transfer your BTC but your BTC is you can make transfer after the clean up, thanks.

No mate you will send your smallest amount in your main balance but the issue is not that the main problem is when we press the button the button will not work its stopped from administration of crypto talk and we don't know when the open this button so don't stop working until they fix this issue and don't worry about it your btc will collect here until you send to your main balance

On 1/8/2020 at 8:53 AM, Jesoy said:

I have my payment already but i can't transfer it to my btc balance. I just keep on pressing the Send to my btc balance but nothing happens. Do they have a minimum requirement for transfer of balances.? 

I think all clients experience this, we should sit tight for a clarification from the cryptotalk about this issue in light of the fact that as of recently there has been no clarification from the yobit/cryptotalk.

I have my payment already but i can't transfer it to my btc balance. I just keep on pressing the Send to my btc balance but nothing happens. Do they have a minimum requirement for transfer of balances.? 

We have same problem . I can't send my BTC balance but don't worry dear. I think it is being monitored by the admin pannel and moderators and soon it will be solved.

Dear I'm also facing this same problem my btc balance is not transferred in my main balance with my little experience yobit wallet is refilled after month and then our balance is automatically transfered

There is no limit for sending your coins to your BTC balance.this should be a technical issue that will be resolved In a short period.just be assured that your earning is safe and secure anytime. 

@Jesoy

It is not because you didn't have the minimum amount to be transferred into your btc balance. It is a kind of maintenance like situation. Moderators are checking your profile in order to make you are following all the rules strictly. So if you are a proper user then don't be in tension,it will be solved soon.

I don't think they have minimum requirement, but it could be technical issue, I think it will be solved after in time, because I have read the posts and most of the people are complaining about it,so it might be a technical issue. Well I am not eligible to receive payment so I don't really know about it.

I have my installment as of now yet I can't move it to my btc balance. I simply continue squeezing the Send to my btc balance yet nothing occurs. Do they have a base prerequisite for move of equilibriums.?

I did not get my BTC balance but all member are facing this problem and my friend told me that the moderators has stop this button for some time so we can't do anything we just have to wait for it and never take over you because it is happen every year.

This issue of not been able to send your btc balance should be a temporary issue and I think it only some people who are experiencing such problem but with time everything should be back to normal but you can also check your network IG might be connection problems

Yes my friends everybody faces this issue in youbit and nobody can send their btc balance into main balance i think there is some technical problem in the website and it will be solve soon by the admin So dont worry about it and keep hardwork and earn money by posting here your useful and helpful ideas.

Yes i also face this problem as same to the other member. Its the problem through admin of this forum. Most of the people worried about. But the cleaning period . In these days fraudulent away from this forum. So do not worry your wealth is safe and no one can steal your payment. To keep this forum safe and sount, this cleaning process will prove helpful for all of us.

This is happening with me as well from many days and I am unable to get the payment that I have worked so hard to get. I do not why they do so.

This problem is happening not only with you, but with every member working on this platform. The btc payment reserved for a sometime and it will open soon. So that's why you don't have to worry. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Now BTC is causing problems. It is actually facing everyone.  This is happening through the administrator of this forum which is making the members suffer.  Most people are worried.  However, the exact timing of the cleanup may not be known

You do not need to keep any bitcoins for your balance. Maybe you have a problem with the bit. So you need to wait some time for this. After a while it will be fine.

Yes friends, my BTC balance is very good but now what to do is that BTC is closed . But it is heard that it is only within a few days, then we will have to wait for that time and this wait is very eager. 

All you need to do is to contact the administrator of this forum about to this problem, when i reading some topics here, i read this kind of topic and i see that this is just a normal for this forum, i will suggest that wait for it to be enabled.

Same is the problem i am also facing to transfer my btc balance to wallet i think there is some range of limit to transfer minimum balnace in btc to wallet or may be some technical problem happens in the yobit because only btc balance is not going to transfer hope to resolve this matter soon. 

As I would like to think this is the specialized issues I move my asset regularly into my yobit bitcoin wallet I didn't work most recent two days presently I have no clue about what's going on might be the worker is down or some other issues I trust this issue settled very soon and we can move over assets. 

This is a general problem that happens some times we just have to embrace patient for sure the send to my balance system will be resolve.

I also have the same problem as I am unable to withdraw the bitcoin money I earned to my wallet on the YouTube site, I think the problem is temporary and will be solved soon and I really hope so, I wish you good luck my friend and thank you

@Alejandro01x Hi dear, thanks for sharing the information to all of us because all of us have same problem but you have cleared each doubt.Now all of us do not have to be worried about the payment issues.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.