Let's share Legit investment websites! - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ibrashk

Let's share Legit investment websites!

If you like Investment and knows about the market in yobit as you can earn huge profits from the x10 coin in yobit exchange investbox. The platform is secured and easy to use and provide good bonus you need to collect daily

• +2 1

I don’t think you need to look for any special sites for this. The best investment in cryptocurrency is investment in cryptocurrency. Easy to buy any coin on any exchange and that’s it.Exchange is the same site for investing, only better

• +3 1

Hi mate, I should be other legit websites where you be earning on daily basis, i didn't join any aside crypto because I may not be having time for it due to commitments, i advice you to make research so that you will come to know about many website's may be you will see one that you will be interested in.

There are many investment sites to invest crypto currency. But it is a matter of sorrow that most of them are scame.So it is very important to find out legit website to invest currency. In my opinion yobit is the best investment site because of its security. It has high security system. We can easyly invest this site without any risk.

I see thousand of the websites but most of all are fake and just drama not gave any payment or benefit to us but the yobit is the good web exchanger their you can earn as more as you can with smart work. 

• +4 1

I will tell you about my investment experience, my friend

For me, I invest my currencies in the Yobit platform, as it is considered safe and gives me good daily profits

You only have to choose the currency that you want to put in the investment and determine the amount, and so you will get daily benefits

• +3 1

On 1/7/2020 at 11:23 PM, Ibrashk said:

After reading some topics around the website, i figured out that there is Lack of Legit investment websites and people are in need for those websites to make Money ! 

Why don't we share to each other to help each other! 

Anyone who wants to share should have been investing in the website for sometime and should have some withdraw Proofs for to save the time for everyone! 

Let's begin Big investors! 🙂

The reason thats makes there to have lack of legit investments websites is that because there have risk in crypto trading, so thats no one has guarantee of trusting for himself and using others money to trade and giving them fixed interest while they are just loosing sometimes, so thats is not true if there have legit investment website.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 1/7/2020 at 10:23 PM, Ibrashk said:

After reading some topics around the website, i figured out that there is Lack of Legit investment websites and people are in need for those websites to make Money ! 

Anyone who wants to share should have been investing in the website for sometime and should have some withdraw Proofs for to save the time for everyone! 

For me, I don't like to experiment with sites that ask for money. There are a lot of scams that happen every day. I try to stay away from this matter

Investment aren't the only way to earn money in crypto you can as well involve in various activities like participating in bounties in bitcoin talk and others . moreover, i have never invested in any site so i am not in the best position to recommend a legit platform to invest i can only advice you to not invest what you can not afford to loose because it involves risk.

There a lot of investment site on internet but to me the best site I have ever came across is yobit its a site where you will make you exchange without been scammed online some other ones 

• +2 1

On 7‏/1‏/2020 at 11:23 PM, Ibrashk said:

For  me I only know the site yobit for legitimate investment so I only own this site for investment this forum its work is easy and convenient and its prices are acceptable much more than to join unreliable sites so you lose a lot 

Investment sites are many, but I recommend entering a platform yobit To the investment fund and enter it, there are a lot of good currencies for investment, which is guaranteed and reliable

Welcome in this forum ,we are on this forum and earning do will. You canuse this forum as investment and trading. So yobit is the best option to invest trading and so other like dice. But friend it can be only possible when you have perfect knowledge about investment, trading and so other.

I am actually currently using CryptoTalk only because of my busyness with my daily life and not having enough time, but there is a faucet called getzen that has gained a really good reputation and many people wake up and it looks really good, so I recommend that you give it a try

• +2 1

We should invest money in legal sites. Because our money will be safe there.And big investors can invest fearlessly. Yobbit is an important medium, I will talk about investing here.

The illegal sites are a big problem for me so i find many legal sites in the comments so thanks to all who give us some sites names so we can get rewards as we work and we will not waste our time.

• +2 1

Best investment sites I know so far is yobit and it's so called investbox, and crypto.com where you can stake your coins for a very good interest.

My friend, if you are looking for reliable platforms to invest in, I think that the Yobit platform is the best in this regard, so you can go to the platform and go to the investbox and you will find a lot of investments that you can enter into.

• +2 1

There are many sites and platforms that you can invest in, I personally use the yobit investment platform, it is very easy and safe, and through it you can invest your currencies and increase your profits, go there and discover what you can do.

• +2 1

Investing in terms of the idea is easy, but working with it is difficult and needs a lot of expertise that we can only gain if we do a lot of research on websites in order to make a successful investment

I advise you to stay away from investment sites because most of these sites are SCAM even if they pay some people at the beginning.

If you want to store your cryptocurrencies in a safe place and get some profits, I advise you to use the staking feature in the Trust wallet, but the profits will not be great at all.

Yes, my friend, you are really right, sharing legitimate investment sites is very important to all of us, and I advise you where the best place to invest is the yobit investment fund is the best ever. 

• +1 1

Yes, of course, we have to cooperate, and everyone must share their experience so that others benefit from it. As for the best investment is bitcoin, it brings you good profits.

• +2 1

Personally, having to know legit sites of investment, is kind of fortunately, best to know, as I tend to see reviews on some chaneeks which are of this type of participation on looking for investment sites, on the web, as I like of the rairobot, is not wrong on it

• +2 1

I only know about one site that is yobit and yobit is legit and secure and this is one of the site where i have invested my coins and for sure which are safe and secure and one important thing about yobit is that we can invest in investbox of yobit its very beneficial and profitable my friend you must try this.