Let's share Legit investment websites! - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ibrashk

Let's share Legit investment websites!

I been searching around lately but even after digging some things when looking to the website im still not sure what hides behind it as for other websites seem to be legit however to those who reviewed it sounded like a bot and it did matters much.

• +1 1

The only investment place where I have experience is yobit investment box I highly recommend this it's really efficient and profitable way of investing your cryptocurrency and getting sufficient profit. Also some other faucet websites which will help you gain some cryptocurrency which other users have mentioned above.

Really this is not a good discussion as most of these websites that give very high returns and are asking for investments are scam, ponzi schemes or some other forum of very high extreme risk. I don't know why don't you trade instead.

• +1 1

Any well reputed exchange can be considered as a good website for investment of cryptocurrencies. Yobit, binance, coingecko, blockchain etc are some of the largest trading platforms of cryptocurrency in which you can invest.

• +3 1

There are numerous sites on the web who offer numerous choice to put your cash in digital money, yet most of those site are tricksters, is incredibly elusive a genuine, so right now the just genuine is doing post here, gather and yobit exchange.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have make use of yobit site to make my investment, there is investbox in the site which we can make any kind of investment in cryptoworld and there are percentage of profits in quantity of your investment. 

My friend as for me I don't have any legit websites that anyone will make money on it is better if we just stay safe with the crypto make our useful post and we will earn our money without delay a lot of websites are now full of scammers  

On 1/8/2020 at 1:23 AM, Ibrashk said:

After reading some topics around the website, i figured out that there is Lack of Legit investment websites and people are in need for those websites to make Money ! 

Why don't we share to each other to help each other! 

Anyone who wants to share should have been investing in the website for sometime and should have some withdraw Proofs for to save the time for everyone! 

Let's begin Big investors! 🙂

Dear I  am not using many website and I just use yobit for investment and  trading because I am new here so as I join cryptotalk as with it I join yobit amd now I am doing trading there and I am earning good profit from here and my brother told me not join another website because many of them are fake and in some of them hackers hack our money so I am avoiding this.

• +2 1

It's a very cool idea,
Sharing investment sites that have been tried by some is a good thing to give the majority an idea about those sites,
But the sites must be tested, and whoever writes about them has evidence withdrawn from them in order not to fall into the trap of fake or fraudulent sites, and also to save time on the rest of searching and reading about those sites.

• +1 1

I think this is the best website and forum for earning some bitcoin and improving our knowledge at the same time, but if you're looking for investment websites i am afraid i can't help you because i use to trying to find those websites but i couldn't find any legit one or i couldn't trust. Those websites are scam mostly that's why i am just investing with using exchange and i am trading.

• +3 1

There are many good investment sites I have tried many of them but currently I work in yobit website which is a good and useful site and it provides good profits through investment and trading as well.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right mate and in term of sharing a legit investment site is a good idea because we all want to make extra income, but to be sincere most of these investment site are just full of scam and one have to be very careful and mind you some of the member works for these investment site and they will do everything possible to recommend you to that site so that you can be easily scam. In my own opinion i will suggest that you try yobit invest box as is the only legitimate investment site that is 100% legit. 

There are a lot of investment sites that promise you to get big profits in short times, but most of them are not honest, so we must check the validity of the sites that we want to invest in before putting our money in them in order to ensure The safety of our money and I advise you to try the Yobit investment fund, as it is very safe 

My friend, I have worked in the past in the field of investing in some sites and platforms that give you fantastic profits, for example 100 percent for every 24 hours, but these platforms are quick to close and swindle, so beware of choosing the right place to work in the field of investment and recommend our platform yobit platform Thank you

• +1 1
  • +3 1

There are lots of investments sites outside these days that have proven to be a scam. This is a main reason why you have to be careful with sites that you will invest with. I will recommend yobit for you as a very great platform to invest your crypto and make large profits

Sharing Investment site is a good idea. But there are hardly any legitimate site that pay regularly. Many of them turn out to be scam. So one has to be careful . It is better to put your money in Yobit invest box.

The problem is that many investment sites are a SCAM and you should not trust them because many investment sites pay some investors in order to gain a good reputation among people and when the number of users increases, they become SCAM sites and steal the money from all investors.

• +2 1

Yes, we have to participate in legitimate investment sites in order to get more support and more members in order to contribute to the development of this forum and to earn money and invest it continuously.

If you have knowledge then there are many good sites and whichever you select should have good security and volume which will give more profit.And you can invest on the site whose publicity is high and its price is low, after which you can earn profit from it. 

I don't have much knowledge about other investment sites but I find the yobit platform for the investment and trading because I have some knowledge about the investment at the yobit in investboxe we can also get good profit by the investment at the yobit.

There are not much legit sites for investment but I suggest you to invest in yobit investbox and earn daily percentage from there . Also you can invest in kucoin lending page and it also provides you weekly earnings and also the returns are higher than other exchanges

• +3 1

On 1/8/2020 at 6:38 AM, gigabyteRTX said:

Well, aside from posting here in crypto talk and doing a signature campaign in bitcoin talk, I want to share a faucets website that is legit and really gives coins so if you are interested and want to earn every day by claiming a day, visit getzen.cash. And what's good in this faucet is that everyday, or if you claim continuously a day, there is an increase of coins you can claim.

Thanks for the update, I will try the site you have shared and see. But you know one need to make much enquiry before joining the forum to avoid any doubt. But I believe in you as I know you won't share a false information on the forum. You are always Welcome

I have been looking for legit sites to make money on and so far there are only  other people  to which we find that work with it , there is a lot of effort to which we need to find and be good with what  is going to happen  there is a lot of ideas that the forum can give there is a lot of indignified things that we need to find and that is to find power to it  we need effort to what we are doing , its really good to keep on finding a good site that pays and @glory50 had mentioned something to do with that

• +3 1

If it is true that there are good investment projects where good profits are currently maintained, I mention some of which I consider good options:

• trustinvesting
  • qubitech
  • mind capital

They are some that I have considered, among others that I have not yet been able to investigate but which they say are good.
Remember that it is always advisable to do a personal analysis.