Let's share Legit investment websites! - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ibrashk

Let's share Legit investment websites!

Well getting a site that works well for anybody its really tough but right now we need to find one and grow with it because its not as simple as most people thing but right now we do have something right for every single person can be able to find solution to everything we are doing, the right thing right now is to be able to build something that works perfectly , I usually use remo tasks and also the other one is uptrennd if you want to check them you can but they are a little bit harder to earn from them as it requires a lot of time to grow with them

I invest my money in different websites but unfortunately those web sites are full of scam and they did not pay me. We should invest our money in a cryptocurrency trading because it is a real way of earning. If you don't have a money then cryptotalk forum is best opportunity for you just took work honestly in this forum and increase your income.

So are you looking for a trusted exchange or you want a faucet that distributes free coins? if you are looking for a trusted exchange you have both Yobit and Binance , both of them are safe and trustworthy sites and you can do all your exchanges safely on them, and if you are looking for a faucet there is Betfury , but stay away from dice because you will lose everything you have earned there.

• +1 1

Forsage is one of the best tron and eth based website. You have invest on this site to start earning. But you have to refer others this site to start your earning. But you can earn automatic if you buy slot there.

• Useful or interesting 1

Actually there is very few legit site which pays for your investment and I equate them same as bank. High paying investment website are very few and most of the website who promise high returns are fake. So don't go behind this.

Instead invest in crypto. Use exchange platform like wazirx , binance to buy crypto then store in your personal wallet. It's the best time to invest in Bitcoin. 

• +1 1

There are a lot of profit sites that you can collect cryptocurrency from besides working on Cryptotalk here.
Like relying on some faucets, it's true that they make very small profits, but that's okay. Additionally, there is an airdrop on some platforms.
But I think working in Cryptotalk is the best and most secure of all the profit sites out there.
Good luck everyone.

• +1 1

On 1/8/2020 at 6:51 AM, teminalibug said:

Yobit, yolo dice are the only places i ever invested my coins, profitable too, you guys real should check the yobit investbox if have not.

You're valid they gave some percentage for their Investment which is cool and not fake, I think yobit gives 1% return on investment ROI on its Investment plan

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Nowadays, wherever we have seen, there is a large number of websites lying on each side. If we talk about Telegram, then it is a stronghold of learning web sites where many people are all fraudulent. If any of you have any such legit website and who also has your payment proof, then share the Kindly with us. And do not share any website that you do not have payment proof. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not have any legit investment site each site that is launched is been used for the scam purpose it stays active for some time and after some time they run away with all the money that is why I do not make investments.

finding a legitimate sites in the cryptocurrency  is hard and even if you find something good then there is still the risk that the company will cease to function again or it will run away. so even if you find a good site that let you earn 5-10% per year (that is a very reasonable and sustainable amount) you could still lose money

• +1 1

Thank you so much for sharing the legit investment websites but I really prefer the crypto forum for the trading and investment because I have learned many about this forum and I am in process to get the knowledge about this form

I use many investment sites but yobit is one of the Best exchanger... Here you put some investment in investbox and take 1% on the daily basis... It's a 100% trusted exchanger here your currency are safe and secure...

• Useful or interesting 1

This is a best idea that if you invest in any website apart from cryprotalk please share the link so that we all benefit as one family the way we are in this grate forum thanks.

Hi mate the only website I trust to make investment is yobit because it is well secure and have a strong security password that can not be assessed by other accept with your permission but I will also make research and investigation about the website you suggest on other to avoid been scammed by hackers 

• +2 1

After my long experience and failed experiences with many sites, forums, and telegram bots .. I have not found any better than this forum at all with credibility, I advise everyone around me to start working here and learn from here, but they were previously exposed to fraud and fraud, so they lost confidence in working with encryption .. I cannot do more From this 🤷

Hi mate the only website I trust to make investment is yobit because it is well secure and have a strong security password that can not be assessed by other accept with your permission but I will also make research and investigation about the website you suggest on other to avoid been scammed by hackers 

One of the most legit investment sites that I know is binance as it is very secure and it has real time prices for crypto currencies and it is trusted by many including me as I have used it before to trade and made a profit.

In general and to be honest with I don't believe in investment website it's all not good for invest your money and all can take it away from you ,the best way to invest your money is to trade them or hold some coins in your safe Wallet this the best way in my opinion 

Of course, sharing each other is a very useful thing, as everyone benefits from these posts, where there are correct ideas and information, and this helps the person to quickly reach his goals and achieve what he wants.

I highly advise avoiding ponzi sites like HYIP and related sites since you will most likely lose your money by investing in these sites. Legit investments include crypto trading, stock trading etc

• +3 1

I do not know any legit investment website, here in cryptotalk and yobit are my trusted investment website because I earn money here and i have no problem here

• +3 1

There are many reliable investment sites, but the best site for me is the yobit platform, where you can invest inside this platform safely and without any fear of losing money

• +2 1

For investment I recommend Yobit it need daily missions but easy one but they will give you more in return and we all trust Yobit it is an old gold site and reliable

• +4 1

Finding a legit investment site is a difficult task. Only there are some exchanges which have some better investment schemes and they are trusted too. We have a bigger example of binance exchange and yobit too 

• +3 1

There are not much legit sites for investment but I suggest you to invest in yobit investbox and earn daily percentage from there . Also you can invest in kucoin lending page and it also provides you weekly earnings and also the returns are higher than other exchanges

• +2 1