There should be something telling us that we already responded to this post - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

There should be something telling us that we already responded to this post

Well, I think it is an old post when there was not the feature of black bubble there. I would like to tell you that now this feature had been added to the forum. You can see there are two bubbles attached with every topic. When the bubble is white and non filled, it means that the topic hasn't been already responded. If the bubble are filled with black, then it means that topic has already been responded.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

My friend there is an indicator actually that shows if we have already responded to that posts or not. However I was also in a confusion regarding this way back but recently I got my doubt cleared. If it was not there it would have been really confusing for us to check whether we have completed the post or not.

When we open any section and I want to comment on any post I noticed that the symbol of message is appear at the start of any post and if we replied on any post then that symbol may be bold or lighter now if we notice the bold symbol show that we received rating in that post and lighter one show that we can't receive any like on that post. 

Thank you for your post, there is a black mark appearing on the posts that you have commented on, there may be notifications for the responses you have made

• +2 1

worthiness estimate, because sometimes I do' know just because in the beginning pass comment to its issue. this still could see the light supposing that moderators or admins will digest-type a feature for which will notify the united states of America on the occasion that we have a tendency to prior to now reveal a well-known topic.

Of course, I want that, and anyone who wants that will make it easier for us and also keep away from worrying about commenting twice on the same post.

On 1/7/2020 at 5:04 PM, Interface User said:

I think we have indicator in that problem I guess. Look at the image below.USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--2058295390.jpeg.3808988c63c389bf7a6313094ea1ad13.jpeg

We noticed the dialogue icon at the left corner of every post I guess this is the indicator if the post was already responded.

If dialogue is black the post was already responded. While white is the new post that is not responded.

Yes that is the symbol that makes you Know if you answer a topic or not,by seeing the symbol is completely black is that topic as been answered, thanks.

Dear friend there is already something to us whether we have posted or commented on a post or not . While selecting a topic you can see a messenger sign if it appears to be black then it means we have already responded and if not it means we haven't responded.

Well I will like to make a suggestion in regards to previous discussion base on this topic , previous discussion are really tactically and systematic trategy into the forum were one can be beneficial to it and useful in his website of cryptotalk or currency

• +1 1

Yes i agree with you and i also think that this make more updated and to get more perfection. This is the demand of all the members. And i know that this forum is most and highly updated but if more updates would happen then this would be amazing for us and crypto world.

Accturely there's a feature in the forum that indicates whether or not you have responded to a certain topic, the message icon on the far left of such topic is colored black if you have responded to certain topic and its left blank if you have not

Yes i am agree with you crypto should update something because now here are lots of people who is doing the same thing and i think you should something more for incredible this side 

Indeed, my friend, the response comes through the black icon on the left of the screen, as it indicates that the topic has been read and this is a good feature so that we do not make mistakes.

• +1 1

On 1/22/2020 at 3:28 PM, Nezar said:

There is a feature already available, you should check the message icon. If it is in black, it means that you have responded and participated in this topic. If it is in white, this means that it is empty and you did not share anything.

Well, that's true mate, it's easy to identify when the post or thread is already posted or not, it really helps us to know so that we can avoid on having a double reply in that topic or thread, just continue or contribute some quality post mate.

Yes this will be a very good thing for us that something will tell us about that we have posted in that topic or not because we are facing a lot of problems because some people forget that they have already posted in the topic or not and when they post thier previous post has deleted and he does not get payment of that post.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think there is already that feature of knowing which post you have already commented on, the message icon attach to each post would be double black if you already Kake a comment on the post. 

On 1/7/2020 at 7:39 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Dk you think it would be better for the the users here if cryptotalk would update the website by making a small ad come on top of a post that you have already posted on ? This would save us a lot of time since often when we want to respond to a post we are never sure if we already responded previously to this post, as to not respond two times on same post. Would you like that ?

I also suffered from this problem.  I got confused, I commented on a post.  I think there needs to be a way to come to the website through which I can easily understand which post I commented on.  For example, it may be that the post I commented on will no longer show in front of me.  But if I need to, I can go and see my activities.

You can overcome to this situation by seeing the small Icon of the topics.it is at the left corner of the topic. If it is black or Gray it means that you have already respond to this topic. Their is also option of seeing follow and following at the right corner of the topic. Following means you have already responde to this topic.

I think there's something already, most members are just not paying the right Attention to it, the message icon on each topic is usually either empty or filled with black color. 

I think this option does exist, but I'm not sure if we can always rely on this or not
 Before entering the topic, there is a dialogue icon next to each post, if it is black, it has already been replied to gray is the new post that has not been answered.
It would be better if a warning feature was added if we provided a comment on a topic we commented on before.

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptotalk has a way to show which topics we have commented on and which we have not commented on, just look at the symbol in the form of a cloud of an idea that is right next to the topic title and if it is in black it is because you have already commented on it, it is very easy to identify.

Yes, this is correct, but this platform contains a button written on it if you comment on the topic or not This button is located next to the short topic at the top of the page

Many people are very curious to join any online earning site where you can easily work on it but again much and more profit from their side but most of them don't know how to start their work on it and how to gain a best app rotation in the whole market which will be able to do how to become a good trader in the market. So be patient and work hard because work hard is the key of success and those people hold of this strategy they will frame in the market and will be become a successful person in a short time.

Actually there isn't anything that will tell you that you have already posted on this forum before but you can easily know that through a sign that look like message before you click on a post so when the message sign single tick you have not answer the questions but when it is double tick that means you have post on it.