Earn by downloading applications - Page 10 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
btcLover

Earn by downloading applications

I do not recommend using such applications, all they do is fill your phone with unnecessary things and with the great risk of being infected by your phone or device, stealing important personal data or even damaging the terminal in the process, therefore it does not deserve the risk so high for a few cents.

• +5 2

I've seen so many ads for paying apps and in the end they all end up being fake, I'd like a little more information just tell us you pay by paypal and payeer but what is your minimum withdrawal? is it easy or difficult to reach your minimum withdrawal?

Making money with applications is definitely not my thing, it requires a great amount of effort to be able to complete the assigned tasks, in addition to that the applications take up memory space on your device and you have to download a large number.
It could be more profitable to participate in a faucet and complete your tasks.
Honestly, it is not the best when you already have knowledge about the various ways to earn money online, it is more for newbies

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I have read about it and I know people who work for them, but I think you have to be very careful with these issues.
However I will enter the link you shared and see how it goes. Thank you very much. 👍👍

Was once naive and tried this kind of pay-per-download app. Result: complete disappointment, since in my opinion the only ones who make money from them are either the developer or the referrer (and that income will be small), so my opinion regarding these applications is a waste of time, there is no easy money.

Numerous locales are phony. Yet, this application appears to be a useful for bring in cash for clients. Numerous clients openion is positive. They gain cash by downloading Apps. A few destinations are trusted and payed a minimal expenditure to thier clients

Hello, i think this method with applications is not good, because we need to understand that mobile applications it waste of time, for me, for example. U need to understand that such method is not good for a good profit. Will be better if you works on cryptocurrencies,

it all depends on your country. for third world countries that offers are so limited you can hardly even make pennies. although it also depends on the company that you're working with some of them are unfair and you're gonna get pennies no matter what. in my opinion it's a waste of time if you're looking for making a living out of it.

downloading applications to earn money does not seem profitable, nor safe, some do not pay almost any money and usually fill the memory of the cell phone of unnecessary data, cache, many ads with the use and download and are dangerous, since they can allow the theft of personal information from the cell phone and also to download viruses that can damage the system of the cell phone or influence the loss of information from it, both personal data and own cell

• +5 1

From my personal experience, most of these apps are scams, they make you waste a lot of time, they pay very little and when the limit is about to be reached or the withdrawal limit is reached, they disappear and become a scam, the only reliable application that I have been able to test so far. It is clip claps that has had spectacular growth in recent months and has proven to be reliable.

Earn Money by Downloading Apps and Swiping on Ads

It's called SlideJoy and it actually pays you just for putting ads on your Android device. When you use Slidejoy, every time you check your Android phone, you'll see a card that has a news story on it or an advertisement

Очень много с этого не заработаешь. Обычно плата за такого рода деятельность около 5-10 центов. Куда лучше выполнять задания, где нужно достичь определенного уровня либо получить достижение. Там плата раза в 3-4 больше.

I think this application is either a scam, or they pay so little that it is not very profitable.  I don't even want to waste time on this.

some application pay and some are not. I am using game application

Bitcoin Block

Scratch Luck By Win 

Rewardiqa.

In my personal experience these applications are very interesting, but unfortunately, you will not be able to earn money on them. do you want to collect a month's worth of change? this way, then. if something is bigger, then you need to take more serious topics.)

Seems like a waste of time, only useful if you into the mobile gaming. Lvling and upgrading ingame things takes a lot of time and don't cost 1 dollar.

Interesting application, but there is much better in this segment. This I like small rewards for the job, and besides, the orders themselves fall out rarely. The only one who can recommend this product to people who have a lot of free time perhaps. 

The truth is very relative, sometimes you win but sometimes you don't, suddenly you invest in these applications and you end up losing. It is necessary to clarify if you are an influencer, a youtuber with a large community is obviously going to win, but if it is not very difficult to make money by downloading applications.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

On 1/7/2020 at 8:28 AM, btcLover said:

Earn by downloading applications is easy. This app pays via PayPal, PAYEER, Webmoney and many other payment methods. You can also profit by seeing the videos, link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.offer4app.demo

There are a lot of applications that provide this service, but this application is the best of them

Hello friends, it is a highly recommended application, pay by paypal the times I use it, I did not have any problem today, I have no time to dedicate to it, but I attest that the application is going very well

Profit from applications is very difficult, as all profit applications give you very little profit for much effort and time, and most of them do not pay you and with time they raise the ceiling for withdrawing money and reduce the profit rate.  The most important applications that give you good profits do not work in all countries of the world, as they are limited to rich and developed countries only. Not to mention, downloading a large number of applications on your phone, which exposes you to many technical problems. I do not advise anyone to work on them.

On 7/1/2020 at 7:28, btcLover said:

Ganar descargando aplicaciones es fácil. Esta aplicación paga a través de PayPal, PAYEER, Webmoney y muchos otros métodos de pago. También puede beneficiarse viendo los videos, enlace: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.offer4app.demo

Hay muchas aplicaciones que brindan este servicio, pero esta aplicación es la el mejor de ellos

these apps usually don't work and you end up wasting your time