Anyone knows Bitcoin Black? Is it good to invest on it? - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Anyone knows Bitcoin Black? Is it good to invest on it?

Bitcoin Black began by a group who wishes to remain anonymous from Australia. The project is intended to be community-based. 

Bitcoin Black uses Block-lattice architecture, that was first introduced by Colin Lemahieu with the project Rai-blocks Raiblocks which is now Nano cryptocurrency (NANO). With this type of architecture, each individual transacting on the network possesses their own blockchain, which is controlled by their private keys. Bitcoin black is free to transfer, scalable for worldwide use, and has a fair distribution. 

But about investing in it, I do not recommend venturing in such matters, you can invest with a small amount.
But make the weight of your investments in more reliable currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin.

Well, I have my doubts about the project because I only found a web page where they talk about the project but it has been since January, and now in October I joined the airdrop, it supposedly had a presale that closed in July of this year 2020 and I have not found its market capitalization nor the value of the cryptocurrency, I'll wait to see what happens, apparently it is a scam, I have my doubts.

I see the bitcoin black project as a total scam many of the things they promised have not been fulfilled or this I am totally disgusted with this currency

On 1/7/2020 at 4:00 PM, kimberly24 said:

Hello Mates, I cross something in the internet while browsing called Bitcoin Black. It is even giving free coins, so my question are what is Bitcoin black and is it good to invest on it?

I’ve never heard of bitcoin black, what the codename, I’m guessing btcb.

• Useful or interesting 1

Since 2019 this bitcoin black project has launched a great airdrop of its currency, currently this project has been maintained, I still do not hear that it is a failure, it may have a good momentum this 2020, let's wait to see what it brings us, be patient . Greetings.

On 1/7/2020 at 5:06 AM, Satishmolankar said:

In my thinking this coin is not profitable because I have use this coin and this is not profitable so don't invest in this coins invest in the topest five coins to get best profits you can search the top five crypto coin and invest in that

Excuse me, in what sense is it not profitable, what have you worked with her? You can give a little more details for those of us who were just looking at this coin. Thank you very much for the comment, but it would be good to know more

I am sincere and I have hardly heard of it, I have not had the opportunity to know about Bitcoin Black, although the opinion of my friends may serve, the little that was released in 2019, they have not risen but neither has increased, it has only been maintained and that it may have a good future, but I really could not support that statement since I personally do not know about it, so I will have to investigate on my own.

Goodnight. If you want to invest in Bitcoin Black, the good thing is that you see its mobility in the market to know if it is recommended and to be able to make a profit.

Easy rule:

Everything that has smth more than just Bitcoin in its name isn't worth investing in it

* believe me 😉

I made my best trying to prove that rule is wrong))

And didn't succeed

Edited by smil113
  • +5 2

I have been heard about bitcoin black but I think you have to investigate it first before making any investment that you ultimately lose because it is not profitable to invest in any cryptocurrency you always have to investigate first

On 7/1/2020 at 4:00, kimberly24 said:

Hola amigos, cruzo algo en Internet mientras navego llamado Bitcoin Black. Incluso está dando monedas gratis, así que mi pregunta es ¿qué es Bitcoin negro y es bueno invertir en él?

To be honest I have not heard much "to say never" about the currency to which you refer, enter the topic to obtain more information about it but from what it seems it is not very well known and its value should not be very high , since I checked in the listings of coinmarketcap and coinbase and I did not find it at least in the first 20 positions which tells me that it is not very used and that its value is low!

I recommend that if you are thinking of investing in some type of cryptocurrency, do not do it in unknown currencies and that they generate distrust since you can regret it after your investment, if you handle few amounts of money I can recommend ZEC and litecoin to work they are safe and their Face value on the different exchanges is very stable for both buying and selling!

It seems the typical currency that simply puts the name of bitcoin in its own so that people think that it is related to bitcoin, but then it is a shitcoin, I would not put a dollar in that cryptocurrency, because if it does not have a good project and development Behind her she will never get anywhere, therefore it would be profitable for us to put any money in her since it will be lost money

I heard the first time Bitcoin black. It is not a official bitcoin fork. I think that is a non profitable coin. My advice you should not invest it. In cryptocurrency world there are many better coins to invest. You should researsh that. Good luck to you.

On 1/7/2020 at 4:00 AM, kimberly24 said:

Hello Mates, I cross something in the internet while browsing called Bitcoin Black. It is even giving free coins, so my question are what is Bitcoin black and is it good to invest on it?

That Bitcoin Black is a scam, it is unreliable, they do not comply with what they promise and it is not listed in exchanges, better look for other options friend, good morning.

This is my first time of hearing about bitcoin black, I will advise you not to invest in this type of coin you better invest in real bitcoin or Ethereum it's will be better. 

I am currently a member of the Bitcoin Black platform. You earn coins for watching a certain number of videos. After watching the video, a question is asked about the video. If you answer correctly, you are entitled to receive coins. I like it. I hope that will be useful.   

I got an email from them some days ago. I don't know anything about it and send the email to spam as I don't remember ever looking into Bitcoin Black. Maybe years ago and since everything is now rising they remembered their email base and try something but I don't think this will be any success. This is very underground coin.

• +2 1

None of them have been widely adopted for commerce and most of them aren't even traded all that much, like bitcoin gold, bitcoin private, and the like. I guess this currency really is not that famous many still don't have any idea about it, well if you've gather the answer that you want and get more information about this currency.

Hi,
I've heard of this crypto money before. But there were articles on the internet that it was a lie. I also participated in this airdrop, but they still haven't sent bitcoin black. In general, there have been many airdrop scams I have participated in. There is a possibility that this airdrop is scam.

I haven't heard of this coin, is it a fork of Bitcoin or something that just uses the Bitcoin name to make it more accepted. I wouldn't invest in anything that has the Bitcoin name and is not Bitcoin itself. What does this coin do differently and it was required to have?

If I remember correctly I did try to earn some of this coins airdrops one or two years ago but was given nothing so I skipped looking at it, Bitcoin black appeared at a time when many projects were scams so I wasn't going to waste my time a lot with it.

• +2 1

When you are plan on investing you are have to see some fundamentals and you are done your research with this coin my dear? I am think you are did good to ask in the forum because it is something that maybe someone has knowledge about this and can help you or save your from bad investment.

• +3 1

I have not heard much about Bitcoin black I prefer to buy something more secure Bitcoin until I investigate and get more information about that currency prodia to be a scam project.

• +2 1