Twetch.app - Bitcoin's Killer App - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
RabbitBusiness

Twetch.app - Bitcoin's Killer App

Well I don't even see this app as an app which even work because there is no app which could kill bitcoin and eliminate it's value instead the more dominance bitcoin gets the more it's value increases.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have not used this app before, and I have no desire to install it on my phone because I have no confidence in such applications which most of them are fake and just a waste of time

Thanks for sharing the details about this. I didn't use it before but I qm thinking to use. When I will use it I will share my experience..

I do not recommend using such fake applications, which have no real benefit and may be harmful, and there is no such thing as a Bitcoin killer. What can this application do, for example, will it eliminate the value of Bitcoin !!