Twetch.app - Bitcoin's Killer App - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
RabbitBusiness

Twetch.app - Bitcoin's Killer App

https://twetch.app/

Great project, could see this being very big! Essentially a Twitter onchain!

It was made by https://twitter.com/jashpetty

Check out his post on Information and Capitalism
https://medium.com/@jashpetty/information-and-capitalism-b2c16af7e38c?

I can see it because I have been tracking the networks growth and usage since it began in Closed Beta

When I read about a "Bitcoin Killer" I instantly laugh and don't even pay attention to it.

It won't be different this time. There is a better way to market products instead of trying to provoke Bitcoin holders.

I do not think that through any of the apps Bitcoin can actually kill a lot and take it down.  So what I have said about this Twetch app here is that I can say that even though Twetch App can't do a small amount of things, Bitcoin can go to a good level towards Bitcoin.  Because Twetch App is completely in Twitter  with it.

Bitcoin killer app I can not accept it because Bitcoin can never be finished with any apps.  Because the value of Bitcoin will continue to increase day by day and no one will be able to attack Bitcoin technology, because Bitcoin technology is dependent on a very good technology, which will lead to Bitcoin.

Twetch I think it resembles social media in an advanced way and ownership of your data and this is the feature that the site or application provides you with
is not it

THINK POSITIVE

On 1/7/2020 at 11:06 AM, Rudro88 said:

Bitcoin killer app I can not accept it because Bitcoin can never be finished with any apps.  Because the value of Bitcoin will continue to increase day by day and no one will be able to attack Bitcoin technology, because Bitcoin technology is dependent on a very good technology, which will lead to Bitcoin.

It is very very funny  to see this kind of project  name bitcoin  killer . This is just a bad idea  for this at the moment s I think  so. You can  not spoil  a project  name  and you think you are going to fly by just making your own  look very very good. 

A bitcoin killer is a strong claim to make. How does this twetch app work. Is it an earning app where you can for tasks or is it a mining app like electroneum and pi that can mine some newly launched coin in the market.

468x60-3.png

I've never heard of such a site or network, Twetch, and I don't like joining unknown projects, no matter what opportunities I could miss.

Life is great and enjoy it

Is this application a paid Twetch.app application? I saw that Twetch is paid. You can answer me, waiting for an answer. Do I have to pay an amount in order to view Twetch.app. 

This is my first time where I heard about this Twetch app, according to the some comment members, that this Twetch app is like a media social, or maybe in the future will convert to the like Whatsapp.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

This application is never separated from any other fake applications, it causes loss only, and there is no benefit for it Thank you my friend, but I will not try this, especially since you chose the title of a killer application

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I notice that this project may be a good one in future but as some time past after the author posted this topic, project is not so developed as it could be to this time.

I don't get the title,why you said a bitcoin killer?from what i read,twetch app is a social media platform which enables you to put data into blockchain transactions. And this app is also a good source of money,because when someone like your post and comments you can earn from them. But i don't think it is a bitcoin killer.

I do not think that this could affect Bitcoin, and these applications cannot make any difference to Bitcoin. It will continue to grow and its popularity will increase day after day, and these applications cannot stand up to it.

I do not know the Twetch application. but with the title you put it startled me. but the content turned out to be just a mobile application. I have used too many applications and they almost meet my needs, I do not know this application and its usefulness I am not sure. so I will not use it.

Frankly, I could not understand your participation well, but I think this application is similar to Twitter and I do not think that these applications pay large sums and I hope that you clarify your posts more the next time and

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is no such thing as a bitcoin killer, an ethereum killer, or a tether killer, these designations are all fanciful and their aim is to attract people's attention, which gives real value to a project that is not the label but rather the money invested.

I read the address repeatedly and did not understand what you want to communicate to us. I mean, I have verified the account that you shared with us and found that it is a technical for a network and the address indicates that that network is for burning bitcoin. I did not understand the reason from this attractive title

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Thank you very much for this information! One day, you can try it! But still, I think Twitter is too complex and toxic community, and it is very difficult to be there, so this is not the best option!

I believe that no application can be small killers It seems to me rather a clone of Twitter I will take a closer look But you could put more details like what about,if we can earn something here on the forum instead of a simple link ...

On 07.01.2020 at 14:06, Rudro88 said:

I agree with you.It's too early to talk about the death of bitcoin and most altcoins have a market capitalization of bitcoins. And since then, there can be a lot of positive events regarding bitcoin.

What's your mean of bitcoin killer app.I didn't understand this. If you are saying this app will finish or kill bitcoin then this is a joke of year. Bitcoin will never finish. 

On 4/26/2020 at 6:34 PM, Nezar said:

Frankly, I could not understand your participation well, but I think this application is similar to Twitter

Yeah, just like Twitter, Facebook and other social media. Twetch allows users to make post, like posts, comments chat and unlike normal social media, you earn by creating posts and getting likes and commentsm. It is more of a social platform that promotes Bitcoin SV, discussions about it are held there. However, I don't think it's logical to call it a bitcoin killer.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I can't understand how this twetch app kill bitcoin, is it possible in reality I think you don't know about bitcoin, that's you considered this twetch app, but you can't mention anything about this app how this apps work and how we earn money in this app, like this details provide and which condition this app better then bitcoin give proper information.