Would they see it if I given them a spam reaction - Page 16 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

Would they see it if I given them a spam reaction

I will like the admini to look into this and always punish those who are committing this crime it is better to give people who deserves their reputation so we should not always take revenge for it 

On 12/22/2020 at 10:56 PM, yurizhirkov said:

I read something related to this which was created by a moderator. Where it was stated that we can no longer see those that reacted to our post in order to prevent war from happening between members of the forum.

Yes this feature is implemented in the new system and no member can see who has given the reputation to the posts. Moderators can see everything and if it is seen, if user is appeared to give random negative rates even to the quality posts, he will be banned from the moderators. There is already a detailed guidelines from the moderators for this regard. 

I don't think they will see, just like we don't see those that gives us positive or negative reputation, I think it can only be accessed by the moderators alone. If other members get to see if we give them spam report,they can also say they will revenge by giving us same even if our post is not a spam

From what moderators and admins had so far into this yes but however i don't see how they do so but still being aware what you are doing everytime is important as i can tell they would try to read what we been doing so far inside of the forum.

On 1/6/2020 at 4:40 PM, Adiegumabao said:

I would like to react to a spam post but I'm afraid of them doing the same for me. Some people would react you too with a spam just for revenge. So I would like to know if they would see it if I have given anyone a spam reaction.

Yes dear they can see who react them and they can take revenge but it is not a habit of experts and good members here they always try their best to be legal on this forum.  It is more important that if you really see some great spam then you can report after this the moderators are enough to save your account because you don't spam you do your duty with responsibility. 

•  

Only forum moderators will see who is giving spam reactions to the posts. We can also report to moderators if we receive spam negative ratings to the good posts & moderators will punish them with ban or warning points. We have to create quality posts to avoid negative rates.

I think it's very easy to antiticate, where fake responses and where true, like if the answer is interesting and informative it claims a good reputation, but it's pointless if it answers without a good idea and there are a lot of responses, then it's a spam response. So we are not canceled.

Yes absolutely, they will see if you give them a spam reaction. This is a useful tool in stopping plagiarist and spammers for keeping this forum clean and effective.

Moreover,  as a responsible members of this forum we must have to stop the spammers by giving spam reaction at their posts.

Im really kind of confused about this as well. If someone intentionally gives you a negative reaction that you do not deserve, how does the system recognise and handle such a case. Because i believe there are people who get negative reactions tha they dont actually deserve.

On 1/6/2020 at 7:40 PM, Adiegumabao said:

I would like to react to a spam post but I'm afraid of them doing the same for me. Some people would react you too with a spam just for revenge. So I would like to know if they would see it if I have given anyone a spam reaction.

I think it's effective if you get many pals for exchanging positive reactions. In that way, you can ensure your good payment because payment depends on number of positive reactions.

yes if you give spam reputations. your account will be banned. because spamming or cheating is strictly prohibitted  on this forum. we should follow the rules of forum and respect it

Crypto Love

____

❤❤❤❤

I think they would see but they stop their wrong work it is not good act.  I don't like this spamming sometime when someone show react to me i don't realize who is spammer. 

On 1/6/2020 at 4:40 PM, Adiegumabao said:

If you spam a negative content so the spammer didn’t see the person who’s spam on him he just see the spam reaction so don’t worried about it and you are doing good job keep going.

• +3 1

Not really and very certain about it that no one will see your identity for reaction you've given on any post. So do feel free to give a negative reputation or reaction to a spam post as that's one of the step to curb their action and let them go.

This trouble was once in the past, however now thanks to the discussion board update, we can provide a recognition to awful matters barring fear of retaliation and this helps smooth the discussion board from spammers. 

No my friend, they cannot see the person who give reputation to their spam post. You should not to worry about it and keep your work to kick out that pesticides of the forum. And I think if is very good feature of Cryptotalk that no one know about the person that gives the reputation.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yes they of course see the Reactions that are given by the spammers and the other users on the Crypto Talk. And now the Quality of the Security of the Crypto Talk is very high they can detect the spammers very easily.

On 1/6/2020 at 1:40 PM, Adiegumabao said:

@Adiegumabao With the new updates in this forum, we do not see those who gave us a good or bad reputation. I think the same applies to reports. I advise you to ask the admin to make sure about that.

• +1 1

Advantage feature / (Seeing who will give you a positive or negative evaluation) / a feature that has been present in the forum for a long time, but when the administration learned that what is happening is retaliation between any two people .. it canceled the feature so no one will see if you give it a bad reputation

• +4 1

The first thing I can tell you is that the best advice I can give you is the mode and the help of the admins whenever it happens to you as anonymous, well this will be a great help to clean up the forum.

They've been doing something like this before. But I guess now that these things are done anonymously, you don't have to worry anymore. Another member brought this up and other members talked about it.

@Adiegumabao Obviously, It's not recommended to give reputation on spam posts and topics, as it's against the forum rules and regulations since the reputations, were only provided for quick learning form other forum members posts that are useful and informative without violating the forum rules and regulations

It will have an effect on your reputation.

Why now no longer rply his or her submit as opposed to giving junk mail reaction? If he did some thing offensive its higher you assert it directly its tough to pick out what went incorrect if the man or woman dont recognize whats his offence.

If the post is violating, you can evaluate it with a negative number.
Or try to contact the forum administration to remove that post if it was actually violating,
As for knowing who is making the evaluation, a person cannot know who put the evaluation on the post, whether positive or negative.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Обновленный законопроект о криптовалютах. Депутаты Госдумы внесли поправки в новую редакцию законопроекта о регулировании майнинга криптовалют. Среди изменений — предложение запретить организацию обращения криптовалют в России, сделав исключение только для майнеров, майнинговых пулов и тестовых проектов Банка России в рамках экспериментального правового режима (ЭПР).Как пояснил зампред комитета Госдумы по информполитике и соавтор законопроекта Антон Горелкин, оборот криптовалют в России запрещаться не будет, но под запрет попадает организация оборота — создание российских бирж и обменников вне зоны действия ЭПР. Ограничение не запрещает использовать иностранные криптобиржи и обменники, уточнил депутат.Первая редакция законопроекта появилась еще в ноябре 2022 года, и после новых правок сохраняет ряд ограничительных мер. Эксперты «РБК-Крипто» прокомментировали наиболее важные положения документа и рассказали о последствиях одобрения законопроекта в его текущем виде.   Что включает законопроект?Законопроект является очередной попыткой узаконить майнинг в России и не вводит запрет на работу криптобирж, которые и так не работают на территории России, комментирует партнер Digital & Analogue Partners Юрий Брисов. Банк России видит важной целью предотвратить попадание криптовалюты в экономический оборот внутри страны, поясняет он.Авторы законопроекта подчеркнули, что несмотря легализацию вознаграждения в криптовалюте за майнинг, распространяться это будет только на компании, которые занимаются майнингом «под присмотром ЦБ». Они смогут законно продавать криптовалюту, но им будет запрещено заниматься ее обменом, продажей, стейкингом, лендингом и другими услугами, которые предоставляют криптобиржи. Но важно понимать, что они не могли это делать и раньше, уточняет Брисов.Существенных изменений, которые бы повлияли на рынок, в новом законопроекте по сравнению редакцией 2022 года нет, отмечает директор по аналитике компании «Шард» Федор Иванов. Теперь более точно описывается порядок работы майнеров, устанавливаются высокоуровневые требования к их отчетности и основные механизмы контроля, майнеры и майнинг-пулы включаются в число субъектов статьи 7.1 Федерального закона № 115-ФЗ. Но главное положение законопроекта о запрете организации оборота криптовалюты на территории России и любой ее рекламы осталось неизменным.Несмотря на усилия со стороны рынка, поправки в законопроект «не смягчили, а ужесточили» происходящее на российском крипторынке, рассуждает глава компании BitOK Дмитрий Мачихин: «Логика такая, майнинг можно, что криптовалютой можно владеть на свой страх и риск, но где и как ее граждане будут покупать, у нас регулятору неинтересно — главное, чтобы не в этом не участвовала никак российская инфраструктура». «Очень неудобное» положение о запрете рекламы и предложения услуг не хотелось бы видеть в финальной версии законопроекта, добавляет эксперт.Подробнее на РБК:https://www.rbc.ru/crypto/news/662e3fe09a79470e68c5d02a?from=copy
    • Experience carefree connections with the top-rated site for casual dating adventures. Real Women Finest Сasual Dating
    • Джастин Сан предсказывает отказ SEC в утверждении Ethereum ETF в мае, ссылаясь на необходимость образования в сфере криптовалют.   Вероятность того, что SEC утвердит Ethereum ETF в мае, продолжает уменьшаться в свете последних событий.   Основатель блокчейна Tron Джастин Сан говорит, что Комиссия по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC) не утвердит биржевой фонд (ETF) Ethereum в мае.   В своем сообщении 28 апреля на платформе X (ранее известной как Twitter), Сан отметил, что криптоиндустрии все еще нужно готовиться к долгосрочному образованию с регуляторами, особенно в помощи им в понимании работы развивающейся индустрии.   "Мое честное мнение (NFA) заключается в том, что ETF Ethereum не будет утвержден в мае. Криптоиндустрии все еще нужно готовиться к долгосрочному образованию с регуляторами, с фокусом на помощи им в понимании криптовалюты", — сказал Сан.   Позиция Сана совпадает с мнением многих рыночных аналитиков, ожидающих отклонения ожидающих заявок на Ethereum ETF со стороны SEC.   Например, аналитик ETF Bloomberg Эрик Балчунас оценил шансы на утверждение ETF Ethereum в мае на уровне 25%. Он объяснил этот скептицизм меньшей активностью SEC в процессе рассмотрения заявок по сравнению с периодом Bitcoin ETF.   Кроме того, недавние слухи свидетельствуют о том, что агентство под руководством Гэри Генслера предприняло усилия по классификации ETH как ценной бумаги, что стало причиной иска Consensys против Комиссии.   Кроме того, обратная связь с последних встреч с SEC указывает на пессимистическую перспективу, с неблагоприятными перспективами утверждения.   Эти открытия снизили вероятность утверждения Ethereum ETF до 11%, самого низкого уровня в этом году, как указывают данные Polymarket.   Тем не менее, сохраняется некоторый оптимизм, поскольку эмитенты ETF, такие как BlackRock и Grayscale, продолжают обновлять свои заявки, несмотря на молчание и ожидание отклонения.   Страховая компания Franklin Templeton’s ETF Ethereum появилась на сайте Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC), несмотря на то, что SEC отложила свое решение по заявке на ETF 23 апреля.   Крейг Салм, главный юрист Grayscale, заявил, что недостаток взаимодействия SEC с заявителями на ETF Ethereum в виде нематериального актива не будет решающим фактором, влияющим на перспективы таких продуктов.   "Инвесторы хотят и заслуживают доступа к Ethereum в виде ETF Ethereum, и мы считаем, что аргументы за такие продукты так же сильны, как и за ETF Bitcoin", — сказал Салм.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Connect casually with like-minded individuals on the ultimate dating platform. Living Women Outstanding Сasual Dating
    • Последний день апреля - специальная скидка 15% на все услуги KeyProxy!     Воспользуйтесь нашей эксклюзивной акцией в честь завершения апреля! Только в этот день вы можете получить скидку 15% на любую услугу KeyProxy. Не упустите возможность обеспечить себе надежную защиту и анонимность в онлайне по выгодной цене.    Воспользуйтесь промокодом APRIL15 при оформлении заказа и получите свою  вечную скидку сегодня!   Website: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • HI WINDICERS,   New Forum Challenge is now up!   this week let's all celebrate one of the cool events, INTERNATIONAL DANCE DAY by showing our best moves. Let's go shake those bellies and burn some fats down by playing 3 of our in-house games DICE, CRASH and PLINKO.   Hit the required multipliers, win and get your share from the prizepool of 0.0052 BTC by the end of the contest.   Contest ends Monday May 06th, 19:00 UTC.  
    • Advantages of exchange with Bitmore: Reliability: The company has a good reputation in the market and provides a high level of security for cryptocurrency transactions. A wide range of cryptocurrencies: The company offers a wide range of cryptocurrencies for exchange, including popular and lesser-known assets. Transparency: The company is open about its terms, fees, and exchange rates, which allows clients to make an informed choice. We provide favorable conditions for cryptocurrency exchange, which allows clients to make profitable transactions. Global access: The company works with clients from all over the world, providing the ability to exchange cryptocurrencies between different countries and regions with convenience and efficiency. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
    • Преимущества обмена с Bitmore: Надежность: Компания имеет хорошую репутацию на рынке и обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности для транзакций с криптовалютами. Расширенный выбор криптовалют: Компания предлагает широкий выбор криптовалют для обмена, включая популярные и менее известные активы. Прозрачность: Компания открыта относительно своих условий, комиссий и обменных курсов, что позволяет клиентам сделать информированный выбор. Предоставляем выгодные условия для обмена криптовалют, что позволяет клиентам совершать выгодные сделки. Глобальный доступ: Компания работает с клиентами со всего мира, предоставляя возможность обмена криптовалют между различными странами и регионами с удобством и эффективностью.
    • 25 раздавали, да. сейчас не слежу
    • Новости сегодня 1. Bloomberg сообщил о возможном одобрении биткоин-ETF в Австралии. 2. Снижение транзакционных комиссий в сети Ethereum до шестимесячного минимума ($1,12) может указывать на приближение альтсезона. К такому выводу пришли в Santiment. 3. Кошелек, связанный с Ethereum Foundation, проснулся после 9 лет бездействия и перевел 2000 ETH ($6.6 млн) на новый адрес. Кошелек получил 2000 ETH от фонда 22 сентября 2015 года, когда цена составляла всего $0.9. 4. Apple ведет переговоры с OpenAI для добавления функций искусственного интеллекта в iPhone. В центре переговоров - поддержка чат-бота с искусственным интеллектом в обновлении iOS 18. 5. Согласно данным The Block, количество активных адресов в сети Solana продолжает расти. Вчера было зафиксировано более 842,000 активных адресов - это более высокие показатели, чем зафиксированные в 2022 и 2023 годах. Именно рост активности стимулирует спрос на токен SOL. Наш канал в Telegram https://t.me/Bulldog_ExСвязаться с нами:Сайт: https://www.bulldog.exchange/Support: support@bulldog.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/exchange_bulldog