Crypto trading to solve the unemployment disaster. - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Crypto trading to solve the unemployment disaster.

With cryptocurrency we can solve many things but I m not sure is for solving unemployment disaster! but yes cryptocurrency it is in the hand of any body without exception, but with two real option; success or fails. All depend about our level knowledge.

On 08.02.2020 at 21:27, JuliaNedz said:

Cryptocurrency trading in our time is profitable and convenient. That is why many unemployed people can earn so much and not just sit idly by.

Crypto currency is really great to reduce unemployment in The country if people take crypto currency as something thats really helpful and earn money but not everyone trust that there is free money anywhere but I know in little time they we regret why they didn't do it now 

I think that if we teach ordinary unemployed people about cryptocurrency and just the basics of business, then we can reduce the number of educated people on the street. There are more educated graduates who cannot find work. This number is actually increasing every day around the world, and if they taught, each country could support its people and help.

Sure crypto-forex can easily fix the situation regarding lack of employment amount of the entire world not necessarily totally but some lifestyle, therefore, I favor crypto-forex started to be the greatest accomplishment for them to fix the difficulties individuals planet.

On 1/5/2020 at 1:24 AM, wilbertson said:

As the world we are heading to there are more educated graduated people who are missing employments. This number is increasing every day, but i think cryptocurrency if taught to these people and just the fundamentals of trading, we could reduce the number of educated people from the streets.

I know cases of people who have studied trading for years and when they lose their job they invest in trading and end up in bankruptcy, investing in cryptocurrencies requires a lot of education and knowing that there is always the risk of losing money. but without a doubt this world is exciting.

I believe that digital coins are a good opportunity that we, young and old, should take advantage of in order to have a solid base for our future endeavors, and to improve ourselves as people. Investing at this time could guarantee you a pretty good life in 20 years.

On 05.01.2020 at 09:24, wilbertson said:

As the world we are heading to there are more educated graduated people who are missing employments. This number is increasing every day, but i think cryptocurrency if taught to these people and just the fundamentals of trading, we could reduce the number of educated people from the streets.

I do not think that every educated graduate will be eager to learn trading, and those who try themselves in this area may quickly lose their funds at first, which will hardly make the unemployment situation better.

I think so too. Cryptocurrency is a great way to earn money for people who want to study the crypto industry and are interested in it. For example, my brother is interested in trading cryptocurrencies and says that he has already reached an income of ~9-10% per month.

Sure I can say that's for estimated cryptocurrencies is already solved more than 10% of unemployment peoples in this world since 2010

Crypto is the freedom for the unemployed people. Yes, cryptography solves the problem of unemployment in a simple way.  I used to be poor but when I heard about crypto it changed my life and now I earn a lot

With the current situation that the whole world is going through, it is necessary to 
look for alternatives that allow to cope with it, however trading with cryptocurrencies
 is somewhat risky, it takes a lot of knowledge and patience to achieve success. So at
 the moment it does not represent an option for beginners.

Yes, i agree for this, i think trading can solve unemployment problem, for me it works and i started to get income more than i can get from fixed job

It seems to me that you shouldn't use bitcoin as a full-time job. This is, of course, a very profitable business, but not stable. I would do this in my spare time. Cryptocurrency is unlikely to save you from unemployment.

I fully support it. At the moment there are a large number of smart and educated people who cannot find a job. If we teach these people the basics of cryptocurrency trading and investment, then we will reduce the number of unemployed people.

If one really expecting to solve the problem of unemployment it would take just sending basic income to everyone in crypto in fiat in shells nobody cares. Crypto can give the possibility of more targeted emission that's all. Whether you like it or not system which existed for centuries is over. No more vacancies. 

I really think that it is a matter of knowing more about cryptography, observing how currencies develop, knowing about it and its handling; is a way to earn income

On 9/20/2020 at 3:55 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

Cryptotrading is risky, it can not solve the unemployment of a thing. People not having stable source of income are liable to lose more to trading because they will too much focus on it to the extent they will only prefer short term trading like day trading. People do lose to those kindness of reading. 

@BitcryptoHan your words is true but i think Crypto is a play of full experience and knowledge . without experience I didn't think that this is really easy to create a good earning From market , their is highly chance that we will lost our fund instaed of earning .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

The cryptocurrency trade is not the solution to the unemployment problem, but unfortunately, in the case of my country, the serious economic situation and the lack of a living wage to satisfy basic needs, has made many people have achieved in the crypto market their main source of income and in this way solve their financial problems.

It is very difficult for cryptocurrency trading to solve the unemployment disaster, since for this trade you must have a great knowledge about this type of currencies and how it works within the financial market, to that they must add that not all schools teach trading.

Well, buddy, I think there are so many people nowadays getting more knowledge or education, but don't have a job. This is why unemployment is increasing day by day. Cryptocurrency can help to some extent reduce the problem of unemployment, but this requires its distribution at the state level, I think so.

Cryptocurrency trading can be  a disaster itself, at twinkle of the eye you can lose your money " Not everything that is shining is a gold "

I think that cant help because if you can't find any job i don't think that you can earn by trading. Trading is very hard to do a thing,it requires at first money than you need to very patient,you must spend a huge amount of time by learning smth. You must control your emotions all the time. If a human can't find any job for him and he really wants it then he will never be a good trader
PS:pls,like my comment,ty

Hello friend, Most of the people in my country are graduates and do not get jobs, they resort to virtual jobs, (Due to the economic problems of the country). The airdrops, investments, Trading, are helping in the economy of the people.

• +4 1