Apps or websites for trading - Page 19 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jeet Narayan

Apps or websites for trading

Dear I will recommend you for using Binance and yobit forum . Here we can store our cryptocurrencies and we can exchange with low fee and we can sell and buy and we can earn good profit and we can invest on yobit forum. 

I will recommend one app and one site . Both are best if you want to trade on a site then you can use yobit site it is legit site and if you want to trade on a app then I will recommend you for using Binance exchanger. Both are best 

On 5/1/2020 at 0:24, Jeet Narayan said:

Soy novato en Crypto world. Quiero saber cuál es mejor para el comercio de aplicaciones de monedas o sitios web. ¿Puede decirme qué aplicaciones son las mejores o qué sitios web son los mejores para operar?

Hello dear friend, in the experience that I have, I can assure you that the best place to trade is Binance. It is the best place because the commissions are very low when it comes to trading, I definitely recommend it.

• Useful or interesting 1

I prefer yobit. This is a good exchange site. You can also trade here. This site is safe and secure. Mostbof the people using this site. You can invest in here too. So no need to be worry about it.

• +1 1

Dear in my opinion, i suggest you yobit is good for trading. This is the  best site and this is link with crypto so in my opinion this is safe. 

There is also binance for trading. 

So i know these for trading.

Thanks.

On 3/22/2021 at 10:51 PM, Cleaner said:

Those who are new to the crypto world do not understand and do not know much.  We will get many exchange sites to trade in the crypto world.  However, not all exchange sites have apps.  However, both the app and the site of a good exchange site are good.  However, the binance exchange site is much better and more popular, and you can also choose the yobit exchange site

@CleanerThe app is not very important for the exchange site.  However, if there is an app, we can easily control it without going to the site. It is very comfortable. However, we see sites that do not have an app, but they are going with a good service.

8 minutes ago, Sumon21 said:

However, we see sites that do not have an app, but they are going with a good service.

@Sumon21..There are many exchange sites that do not have any apps.  And they are going with good service through their website.  If you use yobit site then you will understand how fast its website is.  So apart from apps, we also get good benefits with websites

3 hours ago, Cleaner said:

@Sumon21..There are many exchange sites that do not have any apps.  And they are going with good service through their website.  If you use yobit site then you will understand how fast its website is.  So apart from apps, we also get good benefits with websites

@CleanerYaa. You're right.  I have been using yobit for a long time. I didn't find anything to complain about.  I am satisfied.  However, it is a little easier for us to use the services of the sites that have apps.  Moreover, there are many features in the app that are not available on the website.

I think the binance and coinbase are best apps for trading.these are amazing and trusted apps l recommended you to use these apps  because these are most popular and give instant withdraw 

Edited by Lucky bird

For me, trading through the sites is more comfortable for me, and there are many trading sites, and I think that yobit is one of the best and safest trading sites.

Obviously sites. Because they doest have any validity.  There are lot of apps which are fake and i would suggest everyone to be careful about that. Dont invest on them unless you are very sure about their validity. And for sites its not like that all sites are safe but there are some sites which are legit 

I don't advise you to use apps for trading.  As mostly the apps foes not work well and may be that are scam. So try to use the sites.  Different sites are there. For example I am recently using OKEX trading site. Also the yobit is good trading site.  All the people on the cryptotalk are aware of yobit platform . Try using yobit or okex or Octafex. 

• +1 1

I mostly use Yobit exchange and Binance App(website also) for trading my cryptocurrency funds. These two are the most prominent exchange website or the app I have found to date, and they are most secure and provides the high security features for their users. I recommend you to use any of these exchange websites.

• +1 1

I think these websites are easier to trade than apps because they are easier to handle because they provide more services and provide clearer information about the types of cryptocurrencies

Hello my friend, I would like to start with the yobit platform, because it is the platform into which the profits from the forum are transferred
yobit contains all the features you need for vmineimg investment trading, in addition to that you will not need to transfer money to this platform because you have the profits from CryptoTalk to use it for trading.

• +2 1

Welcome you dear in the world of crypto currency. I am using binance app for trading from last 2 years and i think this is the best app for trading. So i recommend you to use this app and enjoy your trading experience. 

@Jeet Narayan dear friend my personal opinion app is best for trading. app always be user friendly also its easy to read and understand.on trading website function is really hard to use, and understand. all kings of people dont understand it. dear @Jeet Narayan friend are you agree with me, if you agree, react my comment. 

Mu dear According to me both are best for tradings .A lot of trading App and sites available.But many traders apps that don’t pay.Both easy to make money from here.This exchanger is very trusted and most popular crypto exchanger.i wish to you best of luck my dear brother 

On 1/8/2020 at 2:30 AM, hassanmnr said:

Best Web
trading apps
TD Ameritrade
E TRADE
Fidelity Investments
Merrill Edge

Yes I agree with you that you have posted that Same application for different names existing for the purpose of earnings, but prefer to work with website because application always crashes.

I am also new to this world and joined recently as yesterday. I also do not know much about the application and websites for trading. I have heard about yobit site in this forum that is using for trading.

Well if i can choose between the two options my choice is for application trading because it easy and all the time you have to do it , your phone is all time with you you can have noticed instantly and sell or buy in the time when the price is changing...

• +3 1

for starters, for beginners I recommend starting with websites that offer more options and are more user friendly I recommend yobit or binance, instead for making quick transactions, while on the go the apps of the exchanges are better. 

Mobile applications are more easy to use and you can try it with a lot more options which are easily accessible that is why I think the mobile applications are more easily used

I prefer official websites 'cause they are better than applications. As they offer a better appearance of the platform. And in this field there are many good choices like: Binance, Coinbase, HitBTC and many more.

• +1 1

I recommend from my point of view, BINANCE. It is the best place to negotiate, it has a good application for very good cell phones. I recommend that you use it since the commissions to operate are very low and easy to understand.