Android versus IOS - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Android versus IOS

I did not know the really about IOS wallet  because I am Android user and I gusses is a lot of people are also using and wallet for the storage of cryptocurrencies But But maybe iOS will be very easy wallet , I am using an coinbase wallet in  Android , which is very smooth in  I also wish I would one day use iOS as a wallet . 

In my opinion both are the best but i used Android for online earning and trading but IOS is more secure then android more people are using Android sofrware because it is cheaper android software available  for almost manufacturers like ig.samsung etc

• +2 1

Both are better and secure if you know how to use them well.If you know better about crypto currency, they know their rules course properly and how to use your digital currency, then both mobiles are better for you. It depends on you which mobile you want to use.

I use both Ios and android both are safe and secure system.i think IOS app is more highest secure as compared to the android system. Android have play store throughout which we can easily download different varieties of good app and enjoy and entertain our self.

Android and IOS have differences in their security. The androids are less secure as compared to IOS. But the ease of sharing stuff provide a plus point to the androids over that of IOS. 

• +1 1

I support you in your decision, because the security system is high in Android, and in return, the iOS system you will not find except with iPhone phones, which may be at high prices

There are many different reasons why some chose android and some ios

Because of the prices and other systems. 

I use the Android it is good and ios is also a brilliant one

So everyone chose due their expenses and their work, using methods and other things 

Thanks dear friend 

I like your opinions  @Saj555

and @BrolySSJ i like your opinions and you should....... 

Well I am an android user and and I think almost 80% of the people use android worldwide and also to store their cryptocurrencies thus it is very safe and secure I personally using coinbase wallet and I feel very comfortable using this. But may be after some time I'll be using iOS.

The role of iOS is much better than that of Android. I don't use it so I don't have any personal experience because I'm using an Android phone.  However, due to the popularity of the iPhone, it is better than Android. Expensive, so not everyone can use iOS.

@johant123 I think both IOS and androids are secure but security of IOS is little more than android phones but in contrast to it android phones are more friendly to its user and its easy to use . Applications like wallets run smoothly in android phone rather than iphones.

Well you have an iOS mobile, so you have the features of iPhone. I have an android mobile and I like Android features. Same the people have different choices according to their comfortable uses. I will definitely prefer the Android because it is so easy to use and also have many features as compared to iPhone.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

IOS is claimed to be very much better than Linux, and its protection systems are much improved. Android, on the other hand, becomes more user-friendly, and developers will create applications for it much quicker. I believe it is entirely dependent on the software. On your mobile, just load applications from reputable vendors.

Sorry, I do not know about this wallet  am an Android user and many people use this  to store cryptocurrencies but I think that IOS wallet will be the one that people use it .

Sorry, I do not know about this wallet  am an Android user and many people use this  to store cryptocurrencies but I think that IOS wallet will be the one that people use it .

Of course, iOS uses more advanced technologies and thus makes our devices more secure, but Android is not bad and it is more easy and flexible to use.

Dear friend, welcome to the forum
Thank you for this wonderful and important post, especially for us beginners and especially those who own an iPhone
I think you should trade on the platform here because it is safe
Good luck