Android versus IOS - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

Android versus IOS

17 hours ago, Rinku Das said:

Both of them have a good security and I prefer to use iOS. Because iOS have a limited account and other side a large number of people using android and there have no limit. So a hacker can easily detected any android phone.

I will prefer iOS because they have more security than Androids, there are any fake apps on android which is not like that on iOS. But but are not evitable, especially, the android. 

On 5/26/2020 at 7:46 AM, Yomose said:

I will prefer iOS because they have more security than Androids, there are any fake apps on android which is not like that on iOS. But but are not evitable, especially, the android. 

iOS is good but Android is more depended on in world, more than 60% phones or more in the world now is android. And people using it that have wallet on it are careful. That does not mean malware will not also steal from iOS. 

I think that the thing that you do is very great, I agree with you that the iOS system is more strict and safer than the Android system and what distinguishes the ios store is that it checks all of its applications and it is never allowed to put fraudulent applications for this reason our wallet and all our personal information is more secure

On 3/7/2020 at 9:19 PM, bitcoinb said:

Some security breachs was found between IOS 10 and IOS 12.... I don't like IOS and I don't like Apple. For me, Android is much better.

No, I can tell you you are a little wrong. Apples is a little different and safer from android in that it's operating system is a closed sourced one unlike open source of android which is open to developers, anyone can just tamper with it and the little voids can be taken advantage of. Although the iOS is not completely invulnerable to attacks; attacks can come through phishing and download apps... You are entitled to your preference though as I also love Android.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

There are a lot of discussions and disputes about what is better android or IOS and as for me IOS is better, because it has more comfortable design and better protection system 

On 1/4/2020 at 1:01 PM, johant123 said:

Am I too cautious in not doing anything money related (also banking) from my Android device? Or do you agree with my preference for IOS (regarding safety)?

I don't think that using android mobile for trading or using wallets is risky. I am using it for a while but i didn't loss my money. Your choice is also good but we can't say that android mobile is not secure. 

These two systems are good, but I prefer to use the Android system because it is easier to use and the wallet can be loaded on it easily and it is safe and anyone can use it and access it easily because most people have phones

IOS is in the middle of security with no fake apps and download its applications easily, Android is the leading mobile operating system

On 5/25/2020 at 2:06 PM, scorpiali said:

The IOS application in general more secure than Android application ,we can compare the app store and the play store for that,in play store you can find all kind of app good and bad but not in app store not any app can be there they more restriction about that

It is not about which is secure but about how you use your wallet, some people do not even know about privacy while many peoples' wallet can be hacked on iOS or Mac OS. So, it depends on you to avoid phishing attacks, which can lead to scam. 

On 04.01.2020 at 10:01, johant123 said:

I have an Apple iPhone (actually two, but one is my work phone, supplied by my employer) and an Android tablet. I only put my mobile wallet (BRD wallet) on my iPhone, and only trade from the iPhone or my laptop (runs Linux, btw).

The reasons?

- I believe that IOS is more secure than Android

- there is stricter control on the Apple App Store 

Am I too cautious in not doing anything money related (also banking) from my Android device? Or do you agree with my preference for IOS (regarding safety)?

Interested to hear your opinions!

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion. IOS is definitely more reliable, since it is completely limited from external influences. I really like the fact that only Apple devices are connected, which are also under the same count. But an android is like a little rubbish for all the garbage that is on the Internet, constantly annoying ads, materials for adults, and so on, appear in the notifications of various applications on Android. So what kind of security can we talk about when it comes to your money.

Android is open source and iOS is not, however Android security standards are quite high for an open source system.

I like Android more, you have more freedom to experiment and you can exploit your system to try things that with iOS you could not even imagine doing, you will always be limited by what iOS gives or does not give permission, all this without touching the difference in prices so absurd, they sell you equipment with technology from a year ago for double the price of a last generation equipment with much higher yields.

IOS is very cool because it is characterized by a high degree of protection and is organized and accurate in dealing with it

The two operating systems (IOS and Android) are very good and safe. Security comes if you know how to use each device and if you are very aware of what you download and do. I use operating systems and they work very well for me. Everything is a matter of how to handle them, greetings.

Since I bought my first Android phone, it was a Samsung Galaxy S1, it was the best of the moment and since then I have always been with Android and especially more attached to the Samsung brand, Android is fast and easy to use, very comfortable On the other hand , IOS I have not had the opportunity to explore it well but its design is great

IOS generally normally set some boundaries between you and your activities, and what the IOS would allow can be sometimes limited. IOS is highly sensitive compared to android. There are some permissions that are not allowed on IOS when dealing with some certain features, while Android is an allowance of many which permits several applications and website functions. One of the disavnatages of the Android mode is that hackers and perpetrators can easily have their way of introducing different forms of scam ads which might serve as a source of gaining entrance into your storage,  we just have to be careful while dealing and handling Android because it is easily penetrable for attackers through different means.

Well, I am an Android user as well as having a little bit experience of iOS operating system. I have found Android operating system as very well and easy to understand as well as easy to use. The iOS operating system is quite difficult for its first tike users and also have expensive application to be download. But android has many free application to be download from Google play store.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Android system is more populated and used than ios. but you are right, Ios system is generally safer than Android. but i dont know which is better to hold crypto currencies.

The valut in ios is an idealfor stroing a wide range of cruencies and you can trasfer the funds where you want at any place or any time by your wallet 

• Useful or interesting 1

I will go for android, because in my case i need a long lasting battery in my phone, and IOS have not much battery timing, also they are more costly than androids, so in my opinion android is better option.

Both have advantages and disadvantages, android has a very high security disadvantage, but its apps are varied and it is a Silver form very adaptable to many other platforms. IOS has its disadvantage in price and variety in apps but has its advantage in device security

On 1/4/2020 at 9:01 AM, johant123 said:

I have an Apple iPhone (actually two, but one is my work phone, supplied by my employer) and an Android tablet. I only put my mobile wallet (BRD wallet) on my iPhone, and only trade from the iPhone or my laptop (runs Linux, btw).

The reasons?

- I believe that IOS is more secure than Android

- there is stricter control on the Apple App Store 

Interested to hear your opinions!

Are you being too cautious, you ask ?¿?¿ Absolutely not !!!!!!!! No device is ever to safe. Linux is a great start to protect yourself, wallet, banking, etc. Apple store is good but they still have been problems that phony stuff has been approved by Apple Store. The Google Store stinks concerning quality. Better safe than sorry even thou its a pain in the butt.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

It is often heard that IOS is very good software but it is not so .People like it right now because it is expansive and This is hard to hack .

More people are using Android software because it is cheaper, it is easy to change and its experience is also good. 

hello every one iphone is secure and i mostly use the android device because this device is also secure for any trading of crypto currency .both are the safest operating system.but i ask you the iphone is limited use device.