[ANN]✨✨✨ LOLLIPOP ✨✨✨ NFT Interoperability Platform - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
veranika1975

[ANN]✨✨✨ LOLLIPOP ✨✨✨ NFT Interoperability Platform

7 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

For me, the safety of funds is always a priority, I hope that people understand how important it is to protect their funds as much as possible....

People understand, of course, the importance of protecting their money, but some people are unaware of security measures. They do not read articles on the Internet about it, so I advise everyone I know to read about cybercrime.

17 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

This project is riding the wave of the times by focusing on interoperability NFT marketplace!

Although the NFT market is not in demand like the DeFi market, but it is developing every year. The LOLLIPOP marketplace made the right decision to focus on the NFT market, but did not ignore the DeFi segment.

4 hours ago, Arson98 said:

Although the NFT market is not in demand like the DeFi market, but it is developing every year. The LOLLIPOP marketplace made the right decision to focus on the NFT market, but did not ignore the DeFi segment.

After the fall of the market will be a rise and NFT will be in demand during the rise.

1 час назад, veranika1975 said:

After the fall of the market will be a rise and NFT will be in demand during the rise.

Many people are waiting for the rise of the market because cryptocurrency and NFT gives a lot of opportunities for people.

6 hours ago, cryptofunat said:

Many people are waiting for the rise of the market because cryptocurrency and NFT gives a lot of opportunities for people.

In fact, NFT has good potential for growth, it's just that the market is going through a bad time right now, it has affected everything from altcoins to NFT tokens. Let's wait for the market to return to its previous growth period.

On 18.07.2022 at 04:16, barber crypro said:

People understand, of course, the importance of protecting their money, but some people are unaware of security measures. They do not read articles on the Internet about it, so I advise everyone I know to read about cybercrime.

And by the way, for me personally, it is strange that people who deal with digital assets do not understand anything about security. This is nonsense to me...

1 hour ago, veranika1975 said:

I’m interested in LOLLIPOP. I recently joined their Telegram community. It seems to be very active. The moderator, Chad, holds webinars  and it's interesting to hear the behind-the-scenes stories of the projects. 
Telegram URL: https://t.me/lollipopplatform

On the channel is not a lot of users, the platform lollipop not yet a large community, but I think with the right advertising, the project will become more popular.

16 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

And by the way, for me personally, it is strange that people who deal with digital assets do not understand anything about security. This is nonsense to me...

I don't even know what to say to this....
Many people probably think that where cryptocurrency is, there is fast and fat earnings. So first of all they start to study the properties of trading, investing in cryptocurrency.... but they forget the main point, and it is safety and this point is the most important which needs to be studied early.

8 hours ago, barber crypro said:

I don't even know what to say to this....
Many people probably think that where cryptocurrency is, there is fast and fat earnings. So first of all they start to study the properties of trading, investing in cryptocurrency.... but they forget the main point, and it is safety and this point is the most important which needs to be studied early.

This is probably the main mistake, to look for ways to make quick money and not pay attention to the risks. In the long run, such users will always be in the red.

18 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

Unlike many other projects, I have the impression that they are user-oriented.

Yes and here you are right, because LOLLIPOP is designed for users and for them to make money from investing in cryptocurrency.

2 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

Unlike many other projects, I have the impression that they are user-oriented.

There are a lot of people who don't do DeFi or NFT because for them, it is too difficult.

10 hours ago, cryptofunat said:

There are a lot of people who don't do DeFi or NFT because for them, it is too difficult.

There is nothing complicated about the concept of DeFi and NFT, it is just difficult for some people, or maybe they do not want to learn. The two areas are quite interesting and there is a lot to learn.

12 hours ago, Arson98 said:

There is nothing complicated about the concept of DeFi and NFT, it is just difficult for some people, or maybe they do not want to learn. The two areas are quite interesting and there is a lot to learn.

The team of Lollipop have figured out what the users really want and they created platform that  provide it to them. NFT platform is user-friendly.

3 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

The team of Lollipop have figured out what the users really want and they created platform that  provide it to them. NFT platform is user-friendly.

LOLLIPOP as I thing is trying to operate with a firm view to user acquisition in preparation for the coming era of NFT and Metaverse.

9 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

Yes NFT is a popular topic and there are places in this area where you can make good money, and users are interested in making good money.

17 hours ago, cryptofunat said:

LOLLIPOP as I thing is trying to operate with a firm view to user acquisition in preparation for the coming era of NFT and Metaverse.

Metaverse is developing very well now, this topic is interesting for users, and it's also good that the project has turned its attention not only to Metaverse, but also to the NFT market.

5 hours ago, barber crypro said:

Metaverse is developing very well now, this topic is interesting for users, and it's also good that the project has turned its attention not only to Metaverse, but also to the NFT market.

It seems to me that such directions should generally unite into something new in the near future. Then the NFT will go out of the category of collectibles and can be used in games.

4 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

The team of Lollipop have figured out what the users really want and are trying to provide it to them. 

I get the impression that LOLLIPOP, as a startup, is trying to operate with a firm view to user acquisition in preparation for the coming era of NFT and Metaverse.

11 hours ago, cryptofunat said:

I get the impression that LOLLIPOP, as a startup, is trying to operate with a firm view to user acquisition in preparation for the coming era of NFT and Metaverse.

The most important is to create project that is really useful for people and will be in the demand in the future.

7 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

The most important is to create project that is really useful for people and will be in the demand in the future.

Well, or at least occupy a certain niche in which users would like to invest. Of course, it is difficult to talk about all this when the market is falling ....