[ANN]✨✨✨ DefiRoot ✨✨✨ Your Secure Way to Connect on Defi world - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
veranika1975

[ANN]✨✨✨ DefiRoot ✨✨✨ Your Secure Way to Connect on Defi world

Information from their twitter

Defiroot tackles the complex equation to enable and encourage everyone from crypto experts to traditional investors to have easy access to DeFi. Through automation, aggregation and institutional management. Let's meet each other!

1 час назад, veranika1975 said:

Defiroot tackles the complex equation to enable and encourage everyone from crypto experts to traditional investors to have easy access to DeFi. Through automation, aggregation and institutional management. Let's meet each other!

It is very important to check all advantages of project to know its development and benefits.

3 hours ago, barber crypro said:

The market is falling at this time mainly because of the United States. In this case, particularly negative dynamics is observed in the U.S. trading hours since April of this year, that's when Bitcoin began its red streak.

Bitcoin has been falling for 210 days and this is one of the most protracted falls in my opinion ... the fact is that it is the American trading session that now has the greatest impact on the entire market as a whole.

18 hours ago, cryptofunat said:

It is very important to check all advantages of project to know its development and benefits.

The project DefiRoot is very convenient for investors, no problems with income, all the necessary tools are integrated into the platform, which makes it easy to use DefiRoot.

4 hours ago, Arson98 said:

The project DefiRoot is very convenient for investors, no problems with income, all the necessary tools are integrated into the platform, which makes it easy to use DefiRoot.

Ease of use is good, but I think it's more important to have advanced features. This is exactly what experienced users who have money need.

3 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

Hello, #DefiRoot world!

More information at 

It is very important to check the news to know more about development of the project.

10 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

Ease of use is good, but I think it's more important to have advanced features. This is exactly what experienced users who have money need.

And what do experienced users need? The opportunity to earn, and preferably as much as possible.
What does DefiRoot provide us with? The possibility of stacking Bitcoin and not only this cryptocurrency.

Invite friends to win one of the following prizes:

1st Place: $1,500 in ROOT tokens

2nd Place: $1,000 in ROOT tokens

3rd Place: $750 in ROOT tokens And $6,750 in ROOT tokens will be shared among top 4 - 50 referrals.  

total $10,000 in ROOT tokens!!!

More information at 

1 hour ago, veranika1975 said:

Invite friends to win one of the following prizes:

1st Place: $1,500 in ROOT tokens

2nd Place: $1,000 in ROOT tokens

3rd Place: $750 in ROOT tokens And $6,750 in ROOT tokens will be shared among top 4 - 50 referrals.  

total $10,000 in ROOT tokens!!!

More information at 

Great. Where can I find out more about this raffle? What do I have to do to become a participant. I'd like to learn more about it.

Hello! We are so happy to announce Airdrop!

Airdrop Start Date - June 10, 2022 

Airdrop End Date - October 10, 2022 

Airdrop Distribution Date - February 10, 2023

Airdrop contest is worth $40 in ROOT tokens for 1,000 randomly chosen lucky winners.

More information at 

2 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

Hello! We are so happy to announce Airdrop!

Airdrop Start Date - June 10, 2022 

Airdrop End Date - October 10, 2022 

Airdrop Distribution Date - February 10, 2023

Airdrop contest is worth $40 in ROOT tokens for 1,000 randomly chosen lucky winners.

More information at 

Airdrop is a good opportunity to get free tokens of new and prospective projects.

5 hours ago, cryptofunat said:

Airdrop is a good opportunity to get free tokens of new and prospective projects.

Such events always attract users and even if only 20% of those who take part in Airdrop stay with DefiRoot, it will already be a good result and achievement.

On 10.06.2022 at 07:53, Arson98 said:

And what do experienced users need? The opportunity to earn, and preferably as much as possible.
What does DefiRoot provide us with? The possibility of stacking Bitcoin and not only this cryptocurrency.

There are many similar resources, the main thing is to attract attention, but how to do it? It seems to me to take the best that is already available and make all this advanced functionality simple...

2 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

There are many similar resources, the main thing is to attract attention, but how to do it? It seems to me to take the best that is already available and make all this advanced functionality simple...

At the present time are popular P2E games in which you can mine NFT tokens, thereby earning good money, it is such tools attract investors and users.

7 hours ago, barber crypro said:

At the present time are popular P2E games in which you can mine NFT tokens, thereby earning good money, it is such tools attract investors and users.

P2E games allow many users to earn money that is why they popular and in demand.

22 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

P2E games allow many users to earn money that is why they popular and in demand.

The most important for P2E game is to have a big community of users and good liquidity.

19 hours ago, Yuzhny said:

I think the DefiRoot platform came to the market already with more advanced functionality than standard DeFi platforms.

14 hours ago, veranika1975 said:

Not everyone understands P2E games, many do not understand the gameplay and mechanics of such games, but I think with the development of technology, most players will go to P2E.

2 hours ago, barber crypro said:

Not everyone understands P2E games, many do not understand the gameplay and mechanics of such games, but I think with the development of technology, most players will go to P2E.

The opportunity to earn money on P2E games attracts a lot of people for such games.

Hello everyone!

How does ROOT token benefit community members?

For Defiroot users , the new Root token will be a great benefit.  Up to 22% APY of the ROOT staking reward.

Get 10% cashnack when you use your Defiroot debit card!

More information at 

8 minutes ago, veranika1975 said:

Hello everyone!

How does ROOT token benefit community members?

For Defiroot users , the new Root token will be a great benefit.  Up to 22% APY of the ROOT staking reward.

Get 10% cashnack when you use your Defiroot debit card!

More information at 

It is very important to study information about project to know more about its advantages

On 11.06.2022 at 22:55, cryptofunat said:

The most important for P2E game is to have a big community of users and good liquidity.

And how can you gather such a large and interested community at the moment? Projects should offer something new, something grandiose, and at the same time, the economic model should be more or less stable and safe.

7 hours ago, cryptofunat said:

It is very important to study information about project to know more about its advantages

Very few platforms that offer stable income percentages and a cryptocurrency debit card, so DefiRoot is one of the best platforms with its unique tools.