How Do You Use Bitcoin? - Page 31 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afrizal rahman

How Do You Use Bitcoin?

Bitcoin wallet is most safest than a bank account wallet. I use bitcoin for investing and making profit. I don't use it for payment purpose because in our country cryptocurrencies is not used for payment purpose. Hopefully in future I use bitcoin for payment purpose.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is an online currency that allows Bitcoin to be used as a currency, in many countries of the world, Bitcoin can be purchased directly by the commodities, and there are booths of Bitcoin.  By saving and investing in my country Bitcoin is a valid currency  No, I use Bitcoin through money transfer to Bitcoin.

The use of bitcoin matters in everything in crypto market, If you are trader than you mostly use bitcoins for trade other crypto currencies, If we want to convert it with fiat than we have have to use bitcoins also.

i used btc for trading with altcoins and i invested btc for long term investment but now many online stores gave us facility to shopping online if you have spare money then we can do shopping

Many people use there bitcoin for there expense. But i used it for trading in cloud mining and i used to earn a huge amount of profit from it. 

Well, i used bitcoin not to buy some things, i used it in trading and holding because it helps me to earned more profit by being volatile, many people are getting a huge amount of profit here every single day and i think you guys should try to invest with bitcoin, it is also a long term investment as a addition.

Exactly right we can use bitcoin for many purposes such as we can use bitcoin for our expenses and there are many companies who accept cryptocurrencies as a payment method to purchase things from them and we can use cryptocurrencies to purchase things and also we can easily transfer from one place to another.

• +4 1

Hello dear i am new here in this forum. I am not use bitcoin because I am new here I not earn in this forum. I am waiting. But I think bitcoin is a best for buying and selling other coin. I really like bitcoin...

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend I use bitcoins only as a trading because it will get more benefit through investment in market. I get more benefit from bitcoins by trading. I convert Bitcoin into others coins and then withdraw it and used for my personal expenses. So indirectly I use bitcoins to complete my personal expenses.

My friend I want to tell you that I am new on this forum and I have not many Bitcoins that's why at this time I'm not using the Bitcoin but in future I am hoping that to use the Bitcoin thank you so much

3 hours ago, Alex cary said:

I use Bitcoin for so many ways i use the Bitcoin for buying the different ALT coins and also i use the Bitcoin for trading and the trading is the best way to make huge profit in the market than collect the ALT coins becasue trading give us good profit in the market.

I use bitcoin for many things most like buying good's online using bitcoin and I invest using bitcoin because bitcoin is the most digital currency in any exchange of good and service you can gain and make profile while using bitcoin 

Well I have been travelling for more than 6 months just by earning from crypto and some of my money as well. Also I had invested some crypto for long term in a hope that the prices would increase hence I would get a good profit. The other things I would do is to buy all the needy things and also live my life.

Its use varies from person to person.  But I use it to buy from Amazon, to buy anything from the international market. But recently I am also using it as my source of income. Now I invest in Bitcoin and make a good profit. 

How you use it is completely up to you. If you want to use it for good purposes, you can do it, and if you think you can use it badly, you can do it too. I think the best way to invest is if you are experienced, otherwise it is harmful for you.

You just said the best way to use Bitcoin is to trade. This will continue to increase our bitcoin. But if I don't have a lot of bitcoin, I'll build a house first. I haven't bought anything with Bitcoin till now, but I've kept as much as I have. Later, if the price goes up, I can make a lot of money.

For me i use bitcoin just like investissement, trade with it because is really profitable, i trade in short term and also long term , is good for investment specialty now , because the halving in 12 may , so it will rise for a big amount in along term , for that i invest some of my budget in bitcoin , and i will wait when bitcoin rise to a big amount and that i can sell it.

It can be used to buy or sell items crop peoples and companies that accept bitcoin as a payment method i use bitcoin in crypto trading to buy new crypto  currencies like litcoin tron ripple coin etc. I also use bitcoin as a online payment. 

We deal in Bitcoin by placing it on the platforms so that we can trade with it and buy the rest of the currencies, but if we want to store it then we put it in wallets, it is safer

I hope that's move the cash starting with one then onto the next quicker payment method i use bitcoin in crypto trading to buy new crypto. I have opportunity to invest it optimally currency can easily exchange to the other currency trading investment.

Dear friend, I want to tell you that I am new to this forum and I have not earned bitcoin from this forum when I will earn the bitcoin from the forum I will use it for many purposes like shopping and traveling. first I have to earn the bitcoin.

Well, you've aptly said it all mate. Bitcoin is view by people in different ways as it is used by the same people in different ways as well.

Some use it for investment,

Many use it for trading,

Others use it for online businesses

While limited people withdraw it and use it for there daily life expenses.

But coin to get and gain profits yo earn extra income.to buy stuff and also to make trade as well this is so very use full in my daily basis less hustle and also less time.

I use it in almost every available way. Sell buy a trade I buy products with it I do with it I do whatever I want There are many ways to enjoy Bitcoin which is in my opinion the greatest work in history because of the performance it offers

Bitcoin is an online currency and can be used on place which accept bitcoins now a days there are many places which accept bitcoin as money transfer buying things and tickets and what not. so i think this is the easiest way to pay for anything, soon it will be accepted all over the world. Not just bitcoin it goes same for other crypto currencies.

Most of my use of Bitcoin is in trading and buying online, as well as swapping satoshies for other cryptocurrencies.
As for buying online, I can't buy anything I want, I just buy some gaming apps or web templates.