One day we will all pay from our mobile phone - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

One day we will all pay from our mobile phone

I already pay for everything using my phone ... True, so far these are only bank cards tied to google pay ... but there are sites that already accept cryptocurrencies, so I pay for them from my phone simply by scanning the qr code using Trust wallet

It all depends on us, if nothing will be done and the cryptocurrency will not develop in this regard, then it is unlikely. And if someone makes a popular application with the main currency - BTC, then it will be a breakthrough. But, I think that cryptocurrency will not replace money, no one will agree to keep their salary as a fluctuating coin, today received $ 6,000 as a salary, tomorrow I woke up and your salary is already $ 4,700

Cashless policy has already evolved in many developed countries, the pandemic has also forced some developing countries to adopt these policies and in the future all transactions will definitely be digital. 

Oh how lovely and fun it is to pay for services and goods by simply tapping your mobile phone, and i cant wait to see the world go fully digital, it has already started so we are not far from that

On 1/1/2020 at 4:46 PM, Maxtron73 said:

One day i am sure and this will happen that everything we buy in our lives from groceries , tickets, gas , food and paying bills will all be done from out mobile phone obviously using cryptocurrency. What do you all think?  Could this be possible ? Even if it should take quite some time to get fully adopted?

I tell you that a wrist bracelet has already been sold, which makes payments from your associated credit card. So that futuristic vision of paying with our cell phones isn't a utopia, it's really feasible. Including paying with cryptocurrencies.

It has already started and is proven for this. Everything can be done only using a mobile phone to make payments. This is a major breakthrough in the life of the progress of the era which continues to apply.

Here in Argentina the telephone service is very expensive. One day the internet would be worth about 1 dollar, it depends on the service that one hires. I particularly use a lot of data browsing cryptocurrency websites

I firmly believe that in about 10 more years the world of cryptocurrencies will reach almost everyone. We will be able and receive money at a low cost anywhere on the planet. And above all, I think that we are going to see an integration of many countries to adopt cryptocurrencies as another means of payment. We will be able to buy houses, cars and be able to go to the market for milk and pay with bitcoin or any other currency. I am sincerely grateful to be in this moment of humanity and to be able to experience this revolution. because clearly we are facing the digital revolution of the century and we are part of it

Very good analysis. Well, currently almost everything is paid from the telephone ... Basic services such as water, electricity, internet, etc. Also buy food and receive by delivery. But if I would like some crypto such as ltc or eth or btc to be bought

Greetings and have a nice day.

Paying in stores with mobile apps is even possible now in some places so the times of what you say to happen in more broad spectrum are close. Especially after when the cryptocurrencies are regulated and become taxed by governments, they will legally be part of the real economy and the payments accepted by crypto wallets will increase in number each passing day.

These days are very close, I hope because we the crypto-followers all make our investments according to this idea to become reality.

Thanks for reading   

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I agree that one day we will all pay by phones. Because NFC technology in smartphones is not smth very expensive.Every 200+ dollars smartphone have got it. I think after 3 or 4 years almost everyone will pay with a smartphone because the smartphones we own now will become obsolete and we will buy new ones with NFC technology

Yes this a possible fact for me. payments are now made in mobile units with regular money. Amepay has now moved this system up one level. I think the virtual currency system is not far away

The easier it is to perform the necessary actions, and the less time is spent on it, the better. Mobility, speed, convenience - everything should be useful for a person.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Yes, I totally agree with you that we are not very far away from that future where we will not need to have any physical money and all the transactions would be made by our mobile phones or any other little method but, Saying that it would surely be bitcoin is still a bit unsafe . Yes bitcoin has a great potential and would be one of the top ways of making transactions In future but I'm not sure that only Cryptocurrency would be used because there are many other online currencies too. But yes it is a possibility and then totally happen. I even think so that could happen that we have a balance on account and we can use it with some But yes it is a possibility and can totally happen. I even think so that could happen that we have a balancing account and we can use it with some feature like fingerprint or something like that but its all just Possibilities and still there is a long way to go.

In fact, I am currently paying most of my liabilities via mobile phone, now we are in the future.

• +5 1

I really believe that it is something completely possible, even I also think that in the future it will be like this, also every day cryptocurrencies become more known and more used around the world and it is only a matter of time before paying through it becomes normal. from our cell phone using cryptocurrencies.

I think the most difficult thing about this adoption will be for the elderly, since it will undoubtedly be difficult for them to understand this whole topic of the world of cryptocurrencies

I think that it is possible to pay with cryptocurrency via phones in the near future. I mean + - 50 years at least, since now many do not understand what trading is.

Bueno, si actualmente pagamos muchas cosas con nuestros teléfonos móviles usando dinero normal pero electrónico, creo que nos estamos acostumbrando a pagar con monedas digitales muy pronto, veo que es posible en unos 15 o 20 años, ya que la tecnología y las criptomonedas se están haciendo. Reconocido como medio de pago. 

Edited by DanielaM

Well That day be will all have enough bitcoins and knowledge about cryptocurrency and we will pay whatever we want like dollars i wish that happens 

• +4 1

well yes this might be the next thing can happen but theres also a nano happening stuff as others just use their hand to do payments (especially celebrity) though im not sure yet as i never saw one doing it but i know this another future way of payment.

• +1 1

39 minutes ago, adamramis said:

Well That day be will all have enough bitcoins and knowledge about cryptocurrency and we will pay whatever we want like dollars i wish that happens 

When that day come and i bet it will dollar will have  no use and it will die, governments can not let that happen so it will take a very long time to happen, but like i said it will happen, that is for sure.

Maybe in near future will invent something that can replace present mobile phones... Innovations do not stand still - look behind to around 50 years... No-one cant even imagine such progress as we get nowadays! 

i agree, the detail is in the people who do not understand the technology (older people) a way must be advised so that we can all coexist: but i am sure that most of the payments will be digital; and that has started ❤️  i love crypto; in crypto we trust.

Well,this option of course can be and not necessarily payment will be cryptocurrency, perhaps there will already be some alternative.

Payment from our cell phone is something that is already happening today, several banks and businesses use apps, from which many things can be paid, this mainly in first world countries, in the case of cryptocurrencies, companies are emerging that They issue Visa or MasterCard cards, depending on the country you live in. These cards are recharged with cryptocurrencies, so it is a reality that little by little will be reaching the whole world.