I have a question and I cannot find an answer for him. Please help me . - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohamadmal1999

I have a question and I cannot find an answer for him. Please help me .

Hello my friends.

What is the way I can get followers in this forum.

I share useful posts and do not get followers What is the reason for your opinion?

• +2 1

Good question my friend you can get followers if you have something special like ideas and modern methods to make the forum for the better in addition to your positive reviews of others and also get positive reviews from them

Welcome my friend in this forum to get a positive reputation and followers you have to make a great effort and gain extensive information and experience about the world of cryptocurrencies to put up important and interesting topics good luck 

Welcome, my friend, in fact, to bring the followers. It does not come easily, depending on the quality of the leaflets that you publish, as it needs a lot of time, so you must be patient and do a good job

Hello my friend, to gain some followers, you must write useful, informative, non-duplicate, and new topics for members so that members benefit from your posts and follow you.

welcome my friend . It is a good idea to have followers on the forum, but it is not necessary . You should pay attention to the content of your publications, write useful publications, and provide them with a good explanation and in a simple language for all members to understand .

One of the strongest platforms is cryptocurrency. If you're having trouble grasping anything in the crypto forum, a senior member will assist you. Can capture their attention. Please ask your question. They will assist you in a most lovely manner. Try to solve the dilemma using the knowledge of seasoned members of crypto forums.

how are you my friend . I believe that the content of your posts is what attracts followers. Do not worry at the beginning, I am sure that you will get followers by adhering to the rules and improving your posts.

The best way to get followers is to be a premium member. The premium member does not content itself with posting useful comments, but rather publishes useful topics. Every day he publishes useful topics and thus earns a lot of reputation and a lot of followers.

Hi mate, follower is not what is mandatory on us to have, follower comes after seeing something special in your post, your post must be relevant and full detailed, the mode of your post will as well influence what will cause you to have follower, I suggest you review the way construct your sentence in your post, make sure you proofread before publishing it, that might also contribute to not getting followers. That was m observation thank you. 

One of the conditions for obtaining followers, dear in this forum in general from other members, is that you are old in general, and that is through the number of your participation, the more you increase your participation, the more the person who directs Anbar to you in general, and this is very good, so dear, post 50 posts per day  Increase the multiples of your posts, increase your experience in general, and increase your rut in this forum, and then all you have to get followers because people will follow you up to get knowledge in its great form Thank you very much.

When you provide new, useful and innovative information or useful advice through your topics and make the content of these topics high-quality, you will gain followers and thus a good reputation.

Getting followers is something that needs a little patience, and you should continue to post useful topics, topics related to cryptocurrencies, investment and profit methods, and this matter makes you famous
Thus, many members will follow you

I think that the reason lies in the quality of the information that you provide to the members. There are many topics, but few of them are of interest to some members, so I advise you to make a good selection of your topics and you will get positive feedbacks.

• +1 1

I want to help members  Tell me how I can help you.  If you want to earn then you have to trade in this forum.  We members will help you in this matter.

Hello there, friend... I hope everything is going well for you...
Followers, in my view, come after seeing positive posts or comments.
To put it another way, in order to gain followers, you must produce valuable posts with high-quality content.

If you want to get followers you can ask user for that to follow you ,and you can follow users and automatically they will follow you back too this how it work in general between users and it's a good idea to have more followers 

A paid membership is the only way to get fans. The premium member does not only post valuable remarks, but publishes helpful subjects. He publishes valuable themes every day, earning him an enormous reputation and many supporters. @shakeelsherpao

I think to get followers, we must raise the level of our knowledge value that we provide and that doing follow-up on many members is a matter that benefits our personal account.

My dear friend, I want to advise you to address targeted topics of great importance so that you have more followers and I hope that you have a nice personality that can deal with all people and gain their follow-up now and in the distant future

You will get followers if you present an interesting content, and provide useful information.

And you should be active in this forum every single day.

In my opinion, you should work hard to get what you want.

Good luck for you and for all members here.

Dear friend, don't despair. Working on this forum takes time and patience
Since you are posting useful and important content, you will gain positive followers and ratings in the coming days

It is possible that many of your posts do not reach many members and this is due to your lack of interest in them
You have to work harder to get a good reputation

you get followers only if your posts are attractive.To gain some followers, you must write useful, informative, non-duplicate, and new topics for members so that members benefit from your posts and follow you. Good luck with it.

Welcome my friend to our family.
You can gain followers and a good positive reputation by creating your own distinctive topics and research .
The more level and quality your comments and topics will get more followers and more attention from other members .
Good luck.