How do I become an expert - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Salma123

How do I become an expert

Dear friend, thank you for this great topic. In order to become an expert member in this forum, you have to spend a great and somewhat good time here to gain a lot of information, experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies here when you acquire a suitable amount so that the deadlines for what are asked of your questions  You can answer here. You will be called the expert. Of course, do not forget to abide by the rules. Thank you very much

To begin with, you need to evaluate yourself comprehensively in the present moment, and ask about the potential for transforming your daily practices into something you become an expert at. It is possible that you are already an expert or close to becoming such an expert in what you do frequently, so it is easy to develop this experience and take it to the next level, no matter what path you take, you should choose what makes you inspiring and passionate to become an expert in it, so that the reading and learning necessary for you appear as if they are Part of your life fits into every part of you, and go deeper into what it takes to be an expert in this area and quickly recall all acquired information and avoid errors every time. You will have to work on, investigate, and solve problems, especially those covered in studies solely through learning.

The road to becoming experts is long and needs to be researched and read a lot about everything related to cryptocurrencies, because this field is huge and needs a long study in order to be able to provide advice and expertise to the rest of the members, we have to be patient and strive to achieve success.

On 4/24/2021 at 11:15 PM, scorpiali said:

It's not about the time to be honest with you it's about you and the effort you put to learn and collect knowledge for someone can take that a lot of time many years and for others he can take just a few time so it's dependent on you only in my opinion 

Dear @scorpiali you just said legit. This is the same way I think. It doesn't depend upon time it really depends on the efforts we make. This is why the member with time span can beat a member with knowledge but Less time span. 

Depending on how much effort you put in, since studying in any subject is contingent on how much effort you put in, and it is impossible to set a time limit for becoming an expert.

We need to keep in touch with seasoned members and make plans to learn all there is to know about cryptocurrencies.

My friend this depends on how hard you put in at work.  When we work hard and have the courage and have patience to work and we publish useful and valuable posts and provide positive reviews to our friends in the forum then we spread the benefit to everyone as we learn to respect each other's opinions and share knowledge, thus obtaining knowledge and money at the same time.

Welcome my friend. .

The question does not have to be how much time it will take to become an expert.

Rather, how much serious work did I need to do in order to become an expert.

It is your hard work that determines the extent of your acquisition of knowledge and experience.

And surely your profite will increase as your experience increases.

My friend, to become an expert you have to work hard here and gain a lot of information about the forum and cryptocurrencies, and you have to get a positive reputation.
It takes a lot of time, but don't despair

Of course, the use of experts and people with knowledge increases you knowledge and knowledge, because every day you learn something new, which leads to an increase in your knowledge and with the passage of time you become an expert

My dear friend, it is about the rush to work, patience, research and determination. Enough time must be given to obtain the best results and good experience. We must do the research ourselves because experience does not come to us easily,

When we are diligent at work and enthusiastic for that, experience comes to us through our research and studies, so we must work hard and we should not lie down and wait for profit while we are in our places. Greetings to everyone.

• +2 1

On 4/24/2021 at 11:13 PM, Salma123 said:

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and have caught my attention many publications that talk about experts or help from expert members, my question is how much time do I need to become an expert and how do I get a good reputation?  Does this increase my profit in this forum?

Dear this forum requires time and you have to give your best time to this forum but if you have a busy schedule you can manage your time because if you are a beginner you have to give a proper time to this forum and if you get knowledge about this form you can manage your time.

I am new on this forum. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other people. I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge. It is real and trustful. This forum is good for earning and learning at the same time. 

Actually, time doesn't affect but the focus and attention affect. If someone keeps devotion attention and love towards his work with continuous effort and great struggle then he could become successful and expert in no time. So to become expert and genius just focus on your work and keep growing up.

To be realistic with you, it isn't about the time; it is indeed about you and the effort you put in to learn and gather information. It can take a long time for some people, and it can take a short time for others, so it's entirely up to you in my view.

I am new on this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members.  

To be honest with you, it's not about the time; it's about you and the effort you put in to learn and gather information. It can take a long time for some people, and it can take a short time for others, so it's entirely up to you in my opinion.

Welcome, my dear friend, experience does not come like this randomly, but it comes with serious and fruitful work and within a short range, so you gather a treasure of experience and knowledge and brew in your mind all the information that you have acquired and mastered and thus become a good expert to emulate good luck and good experience I wish you.

Yes you are angry I agree with you are you sure it's such a beautiful information if you want to be expert hearing this phone then keep learning and reading the dinner section of this forum in The only way become expert here in this forum

To become an expert it is necessary to spend a lot of effort and time because the world of cryptocurrencies is very wide and needs a lot of knowledge.  Maybe it takes many years to become an expert.  I advise you to spend more time in all sections of this forum in order to gain sufficient experience.  When you have the experience, you will easily earn a lot of money.

Hi you may take a more timely and any of your attention most bethere them any topic you will think about it and make sure you know means of the topic with your members before you know you will be expert your reputation be useful for your members.

The matter is not related to the time a person needs to be an expert, as much as the person strives and learns, and the amount of his absorption he can get experience, and he also gets a good reputation by presenting useful and non-repetitive topics, and abides by the forces

Hello dear, we must in order to achieve success and shine in this forum and to become an experienced member and gain a good reputation Positive reviews and be careful not to break the rules and violate them and abide by the rules and that will give you and increase a good reputation Thank you very much

I think that experience is something gained due to your interest in knowledge, perseverance and a strong will to obtain it. You can benefit from the knowledge of experts and senior members of this forum and cross their path and benefit from their experiences In this forum, I think you will become an expert, it seems, given the impressive progress that you are making. Good luck to you. I wish you success. 

Welcome, my friend ... You cannot estimate the length of experience, it depends on the extent of your work and the extent of your many attempts to learn... You can search on YouTube or Google, or you can view all the topics here on the forum and with time you will become an expert and your profits will increase.

• +2 1

You can become a professional by researching the subjects here, reading comments of professionals and their stories, and doing your own research; the more you learn, then maybe you'll be able to develop a fresh and valuable publication; the further you read, the more you will be likely to collect a good reputation; the further you read, then maybe you'll be able to earn a strong reputation; the more you learned, then maybe you'll be able to calculate her earning.