Why does this forum not only give us one chance? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohamadmal1999

Why does this forum not only give us one chance?

Hey, buddy.
The Forum recommends that everyone read the instructions and stick to them so that you don't get blocked and in my opinion this is good because it makes the work organized 
If you're too worried about the ban, just stick to the rules or create another account

• +5 1

The forum don't consider giving any one a second Chance,so as for such it'll be far more than better if we try to obey all the forum rules, because failure to do so,will land us in trouble, let's all be careful and warned

My friend, for my opinion, I think that this forum is not complicated and it is very simple and easy, but from the beginning you have to abide by the laws, regulations and regulations that have been set up in order to be able to continue in this forum.

• +2 1

Yes dear, you will not be able to create another account if your account is banned, unless you own another device, then you can create an account on the second device, so you must understand the rules well and abide by them in order to maintain your continuity here.

• +3 1

Yes it's right that once we are banned, we aren't able to do work on cryptotalk anymore. But dear before account ban we are given three points that are given as alert to improve our mistakes. So it's all upto you either you want to avail this chance or not.

• +2 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Welcome my friend you have to abide by the rules of this forum to avoid the ban and if you are banned you can set up another account but you have to stick more in the second time good luck 

My friend the process of banning on this forum is not random, there is some rules and guidelines that you need to read before you start doing anything on this forum and reviewing them which will ensure you won't be banned from this forum. 

Yes, you are right, my friend, the rules of the forum are strict, and this forces us to read carefully the rules and gain knowledge to avoid the ban.

My friend, abiding by the forum rules is a very important thing because if we violate these rules we will be exposed to the risk of being banned, but we must not think that we will be banned.  We have to think about increasing our knowledge and developing our experience in the field of cryptocurrencies, and this forum is considered the best forum that provides us with a lot of knowledge, and therefore we must respect its laws.

• +2 1

In fact, my dear friend, this forum offers us a golden opportunity as soon as we are here and we are fortunate to do so. The forum asks everyone before the start to read the rules and abide by them to avoid the ban.

• +1 1

My friend, the forum rules can be strict. But, in my opinion, this issue is better so that everyone adheres to these rules and works within certain limits. Please success for everyone.

This forum uses this method to get members to focus on work and work hard. Before your account gets banned, you receive several warning points to avoid errors.

• +3 1

Yes, it is one opportunity, but we have to take advantage of it well. We must follow the laws literally, because we will not get another chance if we are banned from here

Not only does the forum give us a chance, but we can start creating new accounts again. We must follow the rules to avoid less restrictions good luck.

• +1 1

Welcome, my friend, that the rules in the forum are very clear, so that you are given 6 warning points, and then the ban is followed by the ban. You are not banned except in cases of fraud and forged work.

All the best to everyone here and thank you my friend too

• +4 1

My friend, this forum asks from the first day to read the rules and abide by them. In order for the work to remain useful here, the laws must be strict

Because the basis of work in this forum is adherence to the rules and conditions of the forum and no opportunity is given to those who violate the laws and do not adhere to the basic conditions of work.

Yes, it is so strict that the person banned from the forum cannot create a new account, and this is right because if a new account is created, he will go back to violating the rules again because he will be aware that he will be able to create another account easily.

Hello dear friend, this forum gives us laws before starting to work here, if we follow them well, our account has never been banned, and you can create a new account and start in a correct way, the forum alerts us through warning points, Good luck

• +4 1

My friend, you should read the forum rules and work with them as much as possible to avoid the ban and warning, and in the event of the ban, you can create another account and start over

On the contrary, my friend, this platform gives you more than one opportunity. The first opportunity is the time to read the rules well. If you work with them, you will not be banned.

Then there are warning points to help you understand what you stubbornly read from reading the rules, so you learn from your mistake.

But if you make a mistake, it will be permanently banned.

• +1 1

Hello friends. When there are warnings, notifications, that can be called opportunities, I think it’s not just one, if you respect the rules you don’t have to worry. However, you do not know or forget some rule they make a wake-up call so that you correct and do not commit the fault again, take the opportunity and do a better job. 

We must abide by the Forum’s rules in order to avoid being banned .. In my personal opinion, the law of this forum is fair because it works in a way that spares members from recklessness, haste and adherence to the rules it stipulates.

My friend, from the start, the forum provides you with its terms and conditions

We must read, understand and abide by it so that we are not subject to the ban,

The ban is caused by us and our fault,

We are not banned if we do not do the wrong thing,

So my friend, I hope you are more careful and accurate in working here.

• +4 1

Dear, the forum recommends that members read the rules and regulations and abide by them. If your mistake is small, the forum administrator can send you a warning. If the mistake is big, yes, you are removed because you violated the rules. 

• +1 1