Will Coinbase create an IPO wave in crypto sector? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

Will Coinbase create an IPO wave in crypto sector?

Information regarding COIN shares of Coinbase, the most prestigious exchange in the world, will be listed on the Nasdaq stock exchange is getting the attention of crypto community.

It is possible to notice some special things:
+ Direct listing instead of IPO: IPO is conducted only to raise more working capital and increase business value, while Coinbase has enough money and reputation for self-development;
+ Valued at a very high price: 100B USD;
+ There is a lot of positive news regarding Q1 2021 earnings and CEO earnings.

This successful event will have a lot of impact on the crypto market:
+ The existence of a company in crypto sector is officially accepted by stock market;
+ Investors can invest in COINs to get profits from Coinbase instead of buying and preserving crypto directly;
+ Changing the views of many people about crypto market;
+ Restoring the IPO wave of many large companies in the crypto field.

Previously we saw Bitmian try an IPO in Hong Kong but failed. But the case of Coinbase will cause many other large companies, especially exchanges like Binance or Kraken, to want to go public or list stocks. Kraken made his first move, and CZ has always been known for being ambitious. And I believe Bitmain has not given up on the stock market.

Do you think that after Coinbase we will have another wave of IPOs from the biggest companies in crypto market? Does CZ want to take advantage of the IPO to help BNB take the 2nd position of ETH?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

13 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

Do you think that after Coinbase we will have another wave of IPOs from the biggest companies in crypto market? Does CZ want to take advantage of the IPO to help BNB take the 2nd position of ETH?

CZ has responded to it in an interview, he replied that they donot have any plan for going public also positing that there are many companies with huge growth that had never gone Public. May if he change the plan I donot know otherwise, we won't be seeing Binance the same that is going with Coinbase.

Edited by Ridam
I read mistakenly so deleted some portiom of comment, pardon
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

11 hours ago, Ridam said:

CZ has responded to it in an interview, he replied that they donot have any plan for going public also positing that there are many companies with huge growth that had never gone Public. May if he change the plan I donot know otherwise, we won't be seeing Binance the same that is going with Coinbase.

@Ridam CZ also said that BSC will not compete with Ether, but now we know: BSC is attracting DeFi projects from Ether, BNB is attracting capital from ETH and position of Ether is at stake. CZ also regularly brings high Ether transaction fees problem to advertise for BSC. So if CZ says that Binance has no plans to go to stock market, I am even more confident that Binance will launch IPO this year.

• +2 1

17 hours ago, MrSpasybo said:

@Ridam CZ also said that BSC will not compete with Ether, but now we know: BSC is attracting DeFi projects from Ether, BNB is attracting capital from ETH and position of Ether is at stake. CZ also regularly brings high Ether transaction fees problem to advertise for BSC. So if CZ says that Binance has no plans to go to stock market, I am even more confident that Binance will launch IPO this year.

Well that would be the another  milestone for the crypto world but the eth vs bnb situation is bit different from what we are talking now - IPO. I amnot sure they will go  public ornot but right now seeing from the business prespective , there is no need for the Binance to go public according to my view. Let's see CZ would stick with his words or not.

Also, 

if we look at the Eth vs bnb situation, we can know that the surge of the BNB is not going because of the Eth gas fee and Defi. There are alot of things ongoing in the Bianance exchnage which are playing the big role in pumping the price. Talking about the Decentralisation, remember that BNB is compromising the decentralized network at some extent to achieve the progress we are seeing now.

• +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

5 hours ago, Ridam said:

Well that would be the another  milestone for the crypto world but the eth vs bnb situation is bit different from what we are talking now - IPO. I amnot sure they will go  public ornot but right now seeing from the business prespective , there is no need for the Binance to go public according to my view. Let's see CZ would stick with his words or not.

Also, 

if we look at the Eth vs bnb situation, we can know that the surge of the BNB is not going because of the Eth gas fee and Defi. There are alot of things ongoing in the Bianance exchnage which are playing the big role in pumping the price. Talking about the Decentralisation, remember that BNB is compromising the decentralized network at some extent to achieve the progress we are seeing now.

@Ridam I agree on the issue of decentralization & manipulation in BSC ecosystem, and I also believe that Binance will not be outdone by any exchanges in the world. Coinbase will go public tomorrow, there is no reason for the world's leading exchange, Binance, to be satisfied with the current situation. We'll be waiting for more information, I think CZ will do what will surprise us.

Greetings my dear brother, it seems to me a very good idea, the one that wants to carry out coinbase, this will bring benefits to all the members who use this wallet, thank you for sharing this information.

• +1 1

On 4/12/2021 at 3:58 AM, MrSpasybo said:

Information regarding COIN shares of Coinbase, the most prestigious exchange in the world, will be listed on the Nasdaq stock exchange is getting the attention of crypto community.

It is possible to notice some special things:
+ Direct listing instead of IPO: IPO is conducted only to raise more working capital and increase business value, while Coinbase has enough money and reputation for self-development;
+ Valued at a very high price: 100B USD;
+ There is a lot of positive news regarding Q1 2021 earnings and CEO earnings.

This successful event will have a lot of impact on the crypto market:
+ The existence of a company in crypto sector is officially accepted by stock market;
+ Investors can invest in COINs to get profits from Coinbase instead of buying and preserving crypto directly;
+ Changing the views of many people about crypto market;
+ Restoring the IPO wave of many large companies in the crypto field.

Previously we saw Bitmian try an IPO in Hong Kong but failed. But the case of Coinbase will cause many other large companies, especially exchanges like Binance or Kraken, to want to go public or list stocks. Kraken made his first move, and CZ has always been known for being ambitious. And I believe Bitmain has not given up on the stock market.

I think yes the coinbase will have another wave of IPOs . But I am not aware from the biggest companies in crypto market. And one more thing that you are absolutely right about CZ.  It's really ambitious.

• Useful or interesting 1

Many sites and companies create useful and distinctive projects regarding cryptocurrencies, and they attract many people to work with them, and in the end the profit and benefit are for the company and also for people.

• +2 1

9 hours ago, AMAN KHAN said:

I think yes the coinbase will have another wave of IPOs . But I am not aware from the biggest companies in crypto market. And one more thing that you are absolutely right about CZ.  It's really ambitious.

@AMAN KHAN Currently we have a number of major companies in the crypto sector such as exchanges (Binance, Huobi, Okex ...), crypto banks like BlokFi, escrow companies, crypto mining companies like Bitmain... Every company has the ability to conduct IPO or direct listing on the stock market. I think there will be at least a few companies that will follow Coinbase, especially major exchanges.

• +1 1

If this is going to be a success it will also help the crypto market be more established and make Coinbase a central point that will keep increasing. But there is a lot to look in this, because Coinbase seem to be attracting billions of dollars that could have been instead put in the market and not to make Coinbase even bigger from what it is now. I will expect Coinbase to give a lot to the development side and support projects, help startup companies in the crypto field and developers more.

• +3 1

9 hours ago, Mella said:

If this is going to be a success it will also help the crypto market be more established and make Coinbase a central point that will keep increasing. But there is a lot to look in this, because Coinbase seem to be attracting billions of dollars that could have been instead put in the market and not to make Coinbase even bigger from what it is now. I will expect Coinbase to give a lot to the development side and support projects, help startup companies in the crypto field and developers more.

@Mella As you say, the inflows of Coinbase stocks do not directly feed the crypto market capitalization, but the Coinbase event gave crypto its first step into the traditional economy, changing public opinion about crypto. At the same time, like you, I hope that with this large capital, Coinbase will be able to contribute more tocommunity and crypto market. At least, they should have funds to support the development of new projects or popularize knowledge about blockchain & crypto.