Post in all sections.. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zrnabaly

Post in all sections..

It's a good thing to encourage others to participate in other sections of this forum to broaden their knowledge however,there are sections which are not paid for when you participate there like bounties, referral,apps  and gambling sections and it's important to also participate in sections you can easily understand it's contents because it will help you contribute quality topics there.

@Lawrence Mwansa

• +4 1

Seeing old members being able to participate in almost all sections is really interesting and this is because they have gained experience, as to this i encourage newbies to fully develop in beginners  and acquire some knowledge, then they can be able to jump into other categories. @Sypher9

• +5 1

I agree with you.

But if that talk is directed at the novice segment, I don't advise them to post or comment in those sections because it requires great knowledge.

The topic should be about people reading other sections rather than generally participating in them

Because learning is better than sharing.

Yes there friend you are right,post in all sections and one thing you are improving this is your knowledge yes your knowledge is improved a lot of you answering a very new new questions and giving new new knowledge this is incredible dear hope you understand my advice dear.

Good luck have a nice day buddy.

Hello dear members hope you are doing great work on this platform first of all I want to tell you that they remember I want to tell you everyone needs to be used section very carefully and with his to comment all this section we need to try for it

• +4 1

Yes we should have to post in all sections because the other sections have many new things which we don't understand or we have not any idea about them so that we should try to do posting in those sections so we can get more knowledge from that sections also.

• +1 1

Of course one should try to visit all the sections that are present on this platform because all the section and having very useful information and very useful content for all of us so in this regard one should not stuck to only one section or two  of this platform

• +1 1

Well said, my friend ... most of the members post here in this section due to the large number of followers and beginners in particular... However, it is necessary to go to the rest of the sections in order for the forum to be active in all its sections... For beginners, there is a possibility that they will not be able to publish in all sections, and if they can do that, I do not think that they will be able to understand most of the topics presented in the rest of the sections ... so try to learn in this section as much as possible

Edited by MichelleHanonik

If you have good ideas about all the topic on the forum then you can create topic in every section and comments the interaction is large in the begginers section the coding word section while the rest of the section۔۔۔۔

Hello there, sweetheart. You are right, but a man must post topics about which he has knowledge and information; otherwise, the post will be useless, and you will receive an alert, so we should comment and post topics about which we have knowledge.....

Thank you.

Posting in other section when you have enough knowledge because some of the member creating useless content due to lack of knowledge about that section

Dear Friend
There are many topics that deserve more circulation but do not get that
On my own, I list comments back-to-back without looking at the number of responses
Lots of things take control
The reputation of the publisher can play a big role and the number of followers can also increase the speed of spread

The world of cryptocurrencies needs a lot of knowledge, so we must publish in all sections to gain more knowledge.  Most of the members post in the beginners section only.  We should all take a good time to read all the topics and comments in all sections of this wonderful forum.

Yes dear your right. But dear if your a beginner then it is good for you to work on this section and gain basic knowledge about cryptocurrencies from this section and then gradually move toward the other section for posting and commenting. Never post one section post to other sections.

You are right mate I think it is a best option for all of us to complete our daily posts target. So I will try my best to answer minimum one question from each section so that it will be helpful for me and give me information about the other sections.

On 4/7/2021 at 11:06 PM, jaclyn said:

In the beginning, it is necessary to publish only in the beginners section, so that the novice learns the rules of the forum well, then he can get acquainted with the other sections and participate in the topics that he is able to participate in.

I fully agree with you dear friend that when you're here as a new member of the crypto talk forum then you need to be careful in the completion of first 100 posts that it might be according the rules and policies of this forum. Then you will be able to get paid for daily basis by 20 posts.

Dear friend it's true. We have to also post in other sections which are full of information and very good indeed. But the thing which we should know is that we shouldn't post anything without proper knowledge. Because this can literally be useless. 

Yes dear you can post in all section but as a begginers you have to be work here just stay here try to understand the stragerity and after that go into any section and work there but work here till you don't get enough experience.

The interaction in this section is not like the rest of the sections because there is a large number of beginners, but every member who has completed 100 comments must make comments in other sections to expand his information and benefit from the experts in other departments.

• +3 1

In my opinion, my friend, in the beginners section, we learn a lot from the experiences of others and learn more about the errors that can occur, and in fact we need to be in this section for a good time in order to learn to deal perfectly well with the forum rules and also in order to gain some experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and  Investment.

When you enter this forum, you have to work hard in order to obtain sufficient information and experience to make you an expert in this field and be able to profit through this forum

Hello my friend, I am new here in the platform, but I noticed that the interaction in the beginners section is more than in any other section because the beginners do not have enough experience and knowledge to take risks and enter any other section.

• +1 1

In my opinion everyone who has experience and information about different sections of the crypto talk forum and he is happiness to earn money online by sharing news and information can post 20 posts by different sections of the crypto talk forum. It's best for everyone to learn and earn money by visiting different sections of the crypto talk forum.

On 4/7/2021 at 11:05 PM, Khaldoon Saqr said:

Hello dear, I think the reason for the large number of posts in the junior section is that the new members choose to stay here for a while so that they can learn the basics of coding so that they can participate in the other sections.

You should post in every section if you have enough knowledge about each section. But if you don't have sufficient knowledge about those sections. Than try to acquire knowledge first. Don't post useless content.

Of course, my friend, your words are correct and I agree with you, but currently I am a junior member in this forum. I feel that the best place for me currently is the beginners section, but after a little time and knowledge, I will start participating in the rest of the sections. Of course, I am now searching for this topic and I will implement it soon