Post in all sections.. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zrnabaly

Post in all sections..

Hey mate,there are many people who do not have enough information about each section,there is to more knowledge and experience to gain in others section,we should work and be patient,thank you.

Good day my dear friend, yes you are right for all of us to publish and participate in all the sections of the forum and gain information from the departments because each section has the advantage of a section to teach trading and a section to teach basic rules and a section to learn investment and mining so we have to roam inside the forum and learn the principles of encryption

• +1 1

Thanks. We should work in all departments. Basically, the primary department should work. Because, initially there are new members. They will find out about us. In addition, we should work to gain experience in all departments. Because, we must know a lot. Basically, we have a lot of experience to take. We can learn a lot. I like working here.

you are right mate,  we should all try to be posting in all sections too so that we can also share our experience and knowledge that we have. Although most us lack experience that's why  we normally stick into one section. 

You are right, but as a beginner, we must first gain experience and knowledge, and before publishing in another section, we must know what it contains so that we do not publish unhelpful topics that may lead to our ban.

Hello dear. You have adopted a wise method of working. I think every section comprises of different sort of information. So by working in all sections is helpful for thorough learning and efficient work there. Our active participation is required there.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Visiting the beginners section is important for new members who do not know much about this forum, but upon learning of course we will visit other sections.

I agree with you on that. We must participate in all sections in order to get good experience in these sections because most of the new members stay in the beginners section only. This is not good

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

Certainly my friend, it is necessary to participate in more than one section of this forum and not to be limited to the beginners section in order to gain more knowledge and information about this forum, and it is preferable for every participant to visit each section of the sections and submit a post in it

You are right friend a lot of members are posting in just three or four sections because they don't have much knowledge and information about other sections but I think we should work in all sections to get more information and knowledge. 

That's really a good advice that cryptotalk forum users should posts in many sections of the forum so that they will gain much experience and knowledge about other section to. That's a nice idea. 

Yes I am agree with you that there are many people who try to complete their twenty posts daily in easy way. They post only in the begginer section. So I want to say that we should also comments in other sections of this forum to get good knowledge and money.

We are still in the beginning and are still learning the basics and we need to acquire additional know-how and information to move into the other departments so that our publications are useful, that we work diligently and hard and benefit from other people's experiences. @shakeelsherpao

In fact, my dear friend, of course, all I do here is gain some knowledge and experience on how the other sections work because this section gives you knowledge about the other sections. 

• +2 1

I liked your message I will try to act on your advice But I am still a beginner And I promise you that when I understand how it works better, I will do what you said.

Edited by Loly13a

On 4/10/2021 at 10:14 AM, Adeedas said:

Dear friend...I also have noticed that the interaction here is not like the rest of the departments. All members are active in the junior section only and a few of them are in the other departments. Everyone who has knowledge or experience should publish twice a day in the rest of the departments and then complete his posts...thanks...

You are right other sections have ls activity's than the beginners section, and that because most members spend their times on this section only, but to speak the truth other sections have more knowledge about bitcoin and other cryptocurrency than the beginners section,

Each section is very important and it is very important to gain experience by posting in all sections.  When all is posted there, you can learn about cryptocurrency and gain a lot of knowledge about this forum.  Those who are members of the union should focus on the topics of all the forums without relying on one forum, then the efficiency will increase.

The reason why members are always present in the junior department without other departments is that this section abounds in topics, discussions and exchange of ideas and opinions, in addition to that whoever wants to go to other departments must collect and suffice with the greatest amount of information in order to be able to participate without committing  Errors

You are right, I think there are some members that stay longer in the cryptotalk but they are still in the beginner section, not knowing that the beginner section is mainly for the newbies, so we most visit all the sections for better explosure and knowledge, this is my thought on this.

• +2 1

Yep. It is usually witnessed we are generally often commenting on several particular themes nevertheless we should instead reply to the many portions, we will need to do it. This specific dependable online community supplies solutions within this online community to raise blogposts along with assist throughout various other portions, nevertheless a lot of brand-new users will not have further information regarding the troubles posted throughout various other types, besides, they just don't need to present hit-or-miss as well as inappropriate answers within just those people types.

yes dear you are absolutely right everyone post in all section and gain knowledge and information from there also the junior section for example beginner section is for the newbie because they do not have knowldege and information about the forum rules and regulations but senior members who have grater experience must share their views and ideas in other section also 

• +5 1

From my point of view, new members should first adhere to the junior section, and after a period of work, when they gain experience about the forum, they should move to other departments.

Well I think the thing is most of us lack  experience and knowledge that's why we all stick in the begginer section, but it's advisable for us to view the other sections too so that we can learn and also share the little experience that we have.

Yes you're right. Many of the members are active in junior section and some of them are in senior section and in other departments. You should pay attention on all the sections and also create posts in other sections. I also noticed that many of the members comment on the beginner section and they're away from other sections.