Are you ready for the pump or the dump? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dormilon

Are you ready for the pump or the dump?

Those of us in the world of cryptocurrencies often hear about pump and dump, when we are new we do not know what these two often mentioned words refer to and that everyone follows in an interested way from time to time and that involves a currency in a certain moment, within technical terms, words are always a form of expression to say many things in a faster way.

Pump: It is a sudden increase in the price of an asset, when many do not expect it, here the profits are taken by those who promote this movement from the beginning, when a currency is pumped, that is, they raise the price in short periods of time, those who enter the investment at a low price, will gain with the rise, here the person can say "I made money with the currency pump".

Dump: It is the opposite of what I explain above, the dump, is when there is a pronounced decline in a currency, this happens when there are massive sales of it, here investors who are not aware of what is happening will lose money from your investment, the percentages of your losses will be framed in the speed they have to get out at a certain price level, here the person can say "I lost money with the dump of my coin".

These two simple things make us see the need to be attentive to the assets we have as an investment, there are many people who place sales or purchase orders in an Exchange and forget about it, then over time they come to see how they did. This is a very big mistake, we must keep our eyes on our currencies every day to be at the right time to act in case these two variations in their prices occur.

Trading.thumb.jpg.510f0c4da02fdfccae20ebd1d2f4d9c1.jpg

• +3 1
  • +4 1

@Dormilon I have made money with the DOGE pumps in recent months, when the price increase began I entered on time and that is why I obtained a profit on my capital, it was not a large amount, but I am satisfied with what happened,
I agree with you when you say that we must be aware of our coins and not leave them lying on an exchange, because the risks are always present and must be minimized, good publication.

• +1 1

In yobit exchange you have many dumb and pump of coins but in general those coins are scam and don't have a good future like normal coins even you can profits from some pump in couns or token but you can ,also lose all your money like that, so be careful about that 

• +1 1

Actually i had no idea about "pump or dump". Thanks for sharing this important topic. It'll be really helpful in future. And now that i know I'll be mire careful with invest.

• +1 1

It's new information for me. I thank you for this information. I have not invested before. This information will help me when I start investing

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, I did not know with us these two words should be prepared for these fluctuations, especially those who work in the field of currency investment, because sudden changes in the exchange rate are expected to decline or rise in all circumstances

• +1 1

Of course, coins are different from digital currencies
In the field of cryptocurrencies, fraud is bigger and more invisible and contains a lot of advertisements that can be made

• +1 1

Very nice explaination my friend,  this thing is in yobit exchange but unfortunately this coins don't have much value like the normal coins that I know.  Anyway I just try it once and see everything with my eyes. 

I think that we should take advantage of the pumps, in order to have better profits, because at that time we can sell our coins at a high price, now it is also prudent that we see very well what pump we are going to get into, because it may be a scam.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is important for everyone, especially those working on currency investment, to be prepared for these fluctuations, because sudden changes in the exchange rate are expected.

The truth is that I had no notion of these terms if I had heard them but no one had ever bothered to explain us to beginners and I thank you that you have done it because that way we can learn terms that are really very easy, I in my case always better said every day I watch my investments are very small but I do not want to lose them.

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, for this useful post. We need this information in order to work properly. There are many terms that must be learned. I hope you will provide more useful ideas.

These two basic facts highlight the importance of paying close attention to the assets we hold as investments. On the Yobit exchange, there are many dumb and pump coins. Everyone must be ready for these changes.

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable information. We did not know in advance the difference between these two terms and now I am familiar with all of their details.

On 4/7/2021 at 11:41 AM, Dormilon said:

Those of us in the world of cryptocurrencies often hear about pump and dump, when we are new we do not know what these two often mentioned words refer to and that everyone follows in an interested way from time to time and that involves a currency in a certain moment, within technical terms, words are always a form of expression to say many things in a faster way.

Pump: It is a sudden increase in the price of an asset, when many do not expect it, here the profits are taken by those who promote this movement from the beginning, when a currency is pumped, that is, they raise the price in short periods of time, those who enter the investment at a low price, will gain with the rise, here the person can say "I made money with the currency pump".

Dump: It is the opposite of what I explain above, the dump, is when there is a pronounced decline in a currency, this happens when there are massive sales of it, here investors who are not aware of what is happening will lose money from your investment, the percentages of your losses will be framed in the speed they have to get out at a certain price level, here the person can say "I lost money with the dump of my coin".

These two simple things make us see the need to be attentive to the assets we have as an investment, there are many people who place sales or purchase orders in an Exchange and forget about it, then over time they come to see how they did. This is a very big mistake, we must keep our eyes on our currencies every day to be at the right time to act in case these two variations in their prices occur.

Trading.thumb.jpg.510f0c4da02fdfccae20ebd1d2f4d9c1.jpg

Dear friend I am waiting for the dump in the rate of the Bitcoin because I wanted to do investment on a  forum and how long I make this decision to make investment on a forum rate of the Bitcoin is very high and that's why I am waiting for the time when the rate is low and then I make investment.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

In fact, I have not started working with it yet because I am still a beginner and this work needs extensive knowledge of currencies, their method of trading, risks of falling currency and the amount of loss or profit, I am grateful for your information my friend

• +2 1

Hello everyone, it is always good to know about this type of information, when investing in this type of currency is very risky, but it is also true that we can get good profits in the first hours, when this type of currency is listed, but after take profit, preferably we should leave immediately, since we could lose all the money invested.

In fact, this is the first time that I hear these two terms. Understanding these matters will be important to me, when I buy and trade any currency, thank you for this clarification.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes my friend this information is really good and we can benefit from it a lot. We must always monitor the movement of encrypted currencies in order to avoid losses because in one day the currencies fluctuate between height and fall and we must have patience so that we can succeed and not rush to make decisions because speed is a primary cause of loss for many investors. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +4 1

The terms pump and dump are very important in the world of cryptocurrencies and they indicate the truth of any sudden rise or fall, and this will give the trader information that helps him when buying the currency and when it will be sold. And that in order to achieve good profits.

Investing in cryptocurrencies takes caution, hard work, and focus.
Thank you for these two terms because they explain how dangerous it can be to work in cryptocurrencies.
The investment needs accuracy and there is a continuous decline and rise in the price.
That is, it is not possible to put the money in investment and leave it only, but rather you need to trade it and monitor the currency rates, when the currency falls, we put the investment and when it rises, we withdraw the money and put it in another currency.
This is my opinion. I hope to benefit from everyone more.

Thanks Sharing this information with us. According to my point of view we should take advantage of bump. We can easily sell our coins at high price and also earn lots of profit.this is very easy method to earn lots of profit. So we should think about this.

If we want to earn good amount of money in Reading field then we should be ready for facing these position because these are two faces of the cryptocurrency market.

We thank you for this good and important information in the world of digital currencies. This information is sure that it will be our uncle in the world of trading and investment, so we must pay attention to it to facilitate the work for us and understand how things are.