The countries that use the most digital currencies in the world - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammed33

The countries that use the most digital currencies in the world

With the records recorded by digital currencies, especially Bitcoin, the matter has prompted some countries to create a special fund for them on the stock exchange, as Canada did. A survey conducted by the German Statista website showed a list of the countries that use the most digital currency, as shown in the picture

1617570893979.jpg

• +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

There is a big difference between the the most used countries of crypto currency and the most volume of crypto currency in each countries even if the Nigeria is the most used but the volume is very low against the China of course 

It is strange that developing countries use digital currencies more than developed countries, that is, what I mean is that Nigeria is in first place, and America is in last places with Germany, which means that digital currencies are a great source of gain for poor people

• +2 1

Well, first of all thanks for sharing with us this important topic.  It's really surprising that Nigeria is first place which is a developing country when a developed country like USA and Germany are last place. So after saw this chart i think poor countries or developing Countries are much active than developing country. I mean developing countries are earning extra money by using crypto and helps their economic. Well, last of all please share with us more update news and new information. 

Thank you. 

Thank you for sharing this wonderful and insightful subject on this forum. As a new member on this platform, I'm not sure which countries use the most cryptocurrency, but I'm learning more about it from senior members.

Thank you, my friend, for this topic. I used to think that the United States of America, Germany and Japan were at the forefront of countries that used cryptocurrencies, but I was surprised when I saw that Nigeria, Vietnam and the Philippines are in the forefront.

• +3 1

I thank you, my friend, for providing us with various information on what we meet in the forum. There is a big difference in countries ’use of cryptocurrencies, but these are not fixed and subject to change rates in these countries. Many countries will be included in this list. I hope you will keep us always informed in this area.

Thanks mate for providing these informations. These informations are very important for our general knowledge. There is large number of people who are working at this forum and getting good profit in the form of money and knowledge too.

My friend, thank you for this good thing, but I think this statistic may change permanently because we know that many countries will be included in this list, so we hope you will inform us about something new in this field and good luck.

I can't understand the reason of banning crypto currency in countries. In fact crypto currency is very beneficial for every country and people can get alot of benefits from crypto currency especially the students can make alot of moneyby working on crypto currency. I think every country should legal crypto currency. 

You are right my friend,  this countries are the most high  use of crypto currencies I have google it and found the same result including the United States of America in the list. 

What i believe is crypto is future sooner or later but definitely its future as big companies are investing in digital currency and meanwhile common people are showing interest in it.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

18 hours ago, Mohammed33 said:

With the records recorded by digital currencies, especially Bitcoin, the matter has prompted some countries to create a special fund for them on the stock exchange, as Canada did. A survey conducted by the German Statista website showed a list of the countries that use the most digital currency, as shown in the picture

1617570893979.jpg

Oh that's really a knowledge filled post. Nigeria is the top first country which widely use and accept the cryotocurrency.  Many of the countries in the world are still as that they don't accept the cryotocurrency and so they are in the much back in this field. That's really disappointing. 

• +1 1

This is a wonderful thing. I think that most countries will use digital currencies because they will have a prosperous future, and this also reflects positively on the reality of life for everyone.

• +2 1

Thank you very much my dear. This information helps us a lot understand some of the reasons cryptocurrency was so popular in the last year all suddenly. The top countries are from economies that lately started doing better than previously and it means the population understands money better.

It's odd that developing countries use digital currencies more than developed countries; that is,America and Germany, implying that digital currencies are a great source of profit for the poor.

Thank you for your study and investigation, my friend, for providing us with a publication of a new character and different from what we have read, but I believe that this figure is permanently changeable because we know that there will be several countries included in this list of greater dealings, so we hope that you will keep us updated of something new in this area.

Thank you, my friend, for sharing with us this useful publication for everyone. I think that there is a discrepancy between the use of cryptocurrencies between one country and another, but in my personal opinion, I believe that cryptocurrencies will spread in the near future in all countries.

Well that's quite a surprise for me to see Nigeria on the top. Because first I thought that Russia is on the top of using digital currencies. Can you please tell us the source of getting that graph. That would be very grateful for us. Thanks. 

I think that over time the number of countries that rely on cryptocurrencies will continue to increase until the cryptocurrency is adopted as a balance as the countries ’gold balance.

Thanks for your sharing for giving Information us. Actually in my knowledge negeriya turkey and Russia now a days are using more cryptocurrencies. Crypto currencies are spreading day by day. 

Almost a third of Nigerians said this applied to them. The high cost of sending money across borders the conventional way has caused many to turn to local cryptocurrency exchanges catering to overseas workers and their families .Nigerians also often use their phones to send money to each other or to pay in shops. Recently, businesses in the country have been adding crypto plugins to their phone payment options, adding another way in which Nigerians can use cryptocurrency in their everyday lives.

The second and third highest rates of cryptocurrency use in the survey were recorded in Vietnam and the Philippines, respectively. Again, remittance payments play a role in the widespread use of cryptocurrency. The government itself is already meddling in cryptocurrency by setting up blockchain app  with Unionbank to distribute government bonds. Unionbank has also installed a Bitcoin ATM in Makati (Metro Manila), showing how cryptocurrencies are slowly entering the mainstream in the country.

In addition to users in Africa and Southeast Asia, one more world region where many cryptocurrency users are located is Latin America. Peru leads adoption with 16 percent of respondents, while Brazil, Colombia, Argentina, Mexico and Chile all reached double digits. Switzerland was the country with the highest adoption rate in Europe together with Greece (11 percent each). In general, European and Anglo nations had very low levels of adoption.

Japan, finally, was the country in the survey where the fewest people said they used or owned cryptocurrency. Only four percent said they had experience with crypto products, the lowest in the survey together with Denmark.

Nigeria ranks first even though it is from the developing countries and America is at the end of the table even though it is one of the developed countries. I think that digital currencies are a source of income for many poor people.
This is my opinion on the matter

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes dear, it's totally safe about the search and most of it's about is that the whole perriorty is clean and clear. There jo need to make what's he wanted or that are on mu charge. 

Hello everyone, very good publication, thanks for sharing this kind of information, in the graph we can see that Nigeria is the country where there is more usability of cryptocurrencies, is an important fact, since it is a country where there is a large % of poverty, and with all that, is among the main countries, where it is traded, with cryptos.

• Useful or interesting 1